6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

If you see a line I guess I better pee on another one in the morning!!! Bahahahaha these darn tests!!!!!!!!!!

Bahahaha ashley...I cant peee on an hpt cuz I dnt have any!!! Boooooo haha

You are killing me here!!!!!!! That opk has me sooooooo wondering!!! That line is DARK

Ive never taken and opk after o so I have noooo clue wat there suppose to look like as far as darkness so I have nuttin to compare it to..

Hey girls. Hate to post and run but packing up and getting ready to leave tomorrow ! Heading back to the great white north lol

Kind of upset here but trying not to be. Brown spotting again today and it's increased. Heavier at times but no red/pink or clotting. Really hoping it's ok. I'm so anxious now despite everything I've read. ....

Oh meg I am sorry!! That would stress me out to no end.....however....brown blood is old blood!! So maybe your body is just getting it all out!!! You go to the doc on Tuesday right??

If you see a line I guess I better pee on another one in the morning!!! Bahahahaha these darn tests!!!!!!!!!!

You are killing me here!!!!!!! That opk has me sooooooo wondering!!! That line is DARK

Ive never taken and opk after o so I have noooo clue wat there suppose to look like as far as darkness so I have nuttin to compare it to..

I mean I know that lines can maybe show up the whole time....but that dark.....never seen it!!!!! When can you get a test?????? Hahahaha you know I will be on pins and needles until you post one for me!!

Oh Meg hun I wish you didnt have to stress.
Your ultrasound is on yuesday right?

Lots of blood goes to the cervix so it's possible that there is some irritation. You guys been dtd right?

Oh Meg hun I wish you didnt have to stress.
Your ultrasound is on yuesday right?

Lots of blood goes to the cervix so it's possible that there is some irritation. You guys been dtd right?

Yes I am going on Tuesday. What I am reading online says it's usually old blood or bleeding from cervix which is common. And yes BD can do that and we have been BDing almost every day. So who knows. It was just heavier than I expected but not too bad really I guess. I don't have any cramps with it so I guess so far so good. Just praying it doesn't turn red but i have no control over this I guess. Really hoping nothing happens between now and Tuesday.

I'll be home tomorrow around 2pm. Just want to be In canada with out health care lol

Going to pick up some panty liners at Walmart tonight just in case.

Meg I understand your fears. I would be on eggshells too. It seems very normal without cramps. I feel like you're OK. Id you're DTD every day your cervix is likely irritated. Btw way to go every day lol.
Are you having any new preggo symptoms?

Meg I understand your fears. I would be on eggshells too. It seems very normal without cramps. I feel like you're OK. Id you're DTD every day your cervix is likely irritated. Btw way to go every day lol.
Are you having any new preggo symptoms?

Nothing new not really. Still cramping daily on and off but nothing severe and boobs are pretty sore when I wake up. Funny tummy at times but I wouldn't call it MS. I'm lucky so far.

There's not a LOT coming out but when i put a tissue up there it's pretty dark. Nothing I can do but wait and see I guess.

Ohhh megs I srry things r bein tough. I b prayin for ya..b on edge til u go to doc tues..how far along r u now? I agree w barb that I may b just irritation...maybe hold off on dtd til tues?

I mean I know that lines can maybe show up the whole time....but that dark.....never seen it!!!!! When can you get a test?????? Hahahaha you know I will be on pins and needles until you post one for me!!

U shld do sum ckin and see wat u can find out for me!!! See if its comin to have one that dark..u know and still b bfn..

Lol Nat you caved...ahhhhhh
Wait until at least 11dpo!!
FX

Meg dont worry about the spotting you probably irritated your cervix and it probably seems like more because it will be mixed in with yours and oh fluids i found that yesterday. The woman i was examined by said you only need to worry if its red, clotty or fills a pad in a hour. Although i still get a little worried when its pink because in certain light it looks red so i shine my flashlight on my phone on it lmao i'm wierd x

Amanda- if it gets darker it could mean pregnancy! I googled it and lots of answers were from the baby and bump forum!! I say get to town tomorrow and give me something to obsess about!! Pretty please! Hahaha the thread was so quiet today I could hardly stand it!! Lol

This thread has been super quiet..lol I dbt I can get any hpts tomorrow cuz the dh will b home and he wants us to spend the day in the woods huntin..:( it prolly wnt b til monday til I cld possibly get one. It blows!!! I dnt evenbhave any more opks..lol

Im cramping slightly..not quite af type but not o type either. Lol cm has been very abundant today(hoping its not the start if nasty yeast inf. Cuz of the antibiotics im on)..but more light slippery and white..kinda high sex drive and another damn headache. I am also feeling slighty nauseaus this evening. Maybe antibiotics but feels like ms. Lol I dnt know..lol I am feeling very optimistic this round. Whats ur psychic opinion nat???? U gettin any vibes this round for me? Bfp or bfn?? Im sooo bored and monday cant come quick enuf. I will b 10dpo then so will surely get a bfp seein I am sure when I oed this round and have the opk to prove it. Haha along w the terrible terrible pain.

Ohh and not to mention, my first sign w all my pregnancies was cramping..and that is exactly wat this feels like no joke..

Well it's darker and a tint of red. Not good.

Oh no meg.. hang in there...dwn here I wld go to er and they ring the gyn on call...is that an option for u? At least put ur mind at ease and get some answers? I feel if its increasing maybe u shld go n get it cked out..maybe low progestrone which is fairly easy to diagnose and fix..r u RH-? Im still holding hope thats its nothing serious but it wld ease ur mind and stress level if u just get it checked..tuesday is still a bit to wait..

Oh no meg.. hang in there...dwn here I wld go to er and they ring the gyn on call...is that an option for u? At least put ur mind at ease and get some answers? I feel if its increasing maybe u shld go n get it cked out..maybe low progestrone which is fairly easy to diagnose and fix..r u RH-? Im still holding hope thats its nothing serious but it wld ease ur mind and stress level if u just get it checked..tuesday is still a bit to wait..

It's not an option because I'm in the states. I will be home tomorrow in Canada but I will just wait till Tuesday if something doesn't happen before then. Nothing I can do if it ends up being a MC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->