6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Thanks nat i hope so. I'm wondering if alot of my spotting is caused by all this extra water drinking and needing a wee all the time but not being able to get there quick and it causes a bit of pain so wonder if that causes a bit of spotting? I've been peeing every 10-30mins mostly 10mins so you can imagine if i cant get straight to a toilet xx

Thanks nat i hope so. I'm wondering if alot of my spotting is caused by all this extra water drinking and needing a wee all the time but not being able to get there quick and it causes a bit of pain so wonder if that causes a bit of spotting? I've been peeing every 10-30mins mostly 10mins so you can imagine if i cant get straight to a toilet xx

Sounds to me like the "fullness" is pressing on your bladder...there are a few exercises nat that can help here but it will take a couple of weeks for the full affect to be felt....pelvic floor exercise is a really good one too...( ooooh and remember to do this throught your entire pregnacy) else you will be Peeing your pants on a regular basis if you don't lol...
As soo as you have babba do it too...so so good for getting uterus back in shape and in place and so so good for tummy muscles too.

I'm not so sure if your constant trips to the loo are anything to do with the spotting nat but maybe you should bring this up at the scan on teusday...they may refere you to the obstetric...exellent for picking up anything early they are.

Good luck nat ok...looking forward to seeing how it all went.:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

Hay Amanda -Ashley ...wanna have a play around???
I found this experiment online...
Put 2 oz of pee into a tall glass or jar...
Add the same amount of bleach ...and sit back and watch...
If it fizzes like crazy and the foam almost tips out of the container. You are likey pg...if it only fizzes a little your most like not pg...or too early to tell lol...
Wanna try it.
Sod it I am....bahahaha....
I suppose it will be fun I guess....it should for fill my need to test lol....

If you try it tell me what happens...:)

:) :) :) xxx.

Hi girls. Flow is heavier and has turned to blood. Quite sure this is it sadly. I will call clinic tomorrow morning but I don't have much reason to think I am an anomaly here. Need to process this. Back later.

Ok lol so I tryed it...and oh caught me in the act...lol....
He said "what the fuck are you doing- are you actually going to drink that.?"
Bahahaha....

Two seconds later he throws a test at me...here he says I can't let you stoop to such desperation lol...test woman! Your doing my head in! Lol...
So I DIDNT pee on it...I stuck in the bleach/pee....lol...

And look what it did...

Well it was fun I suppose...lol...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 11
Hi girls. Flow is heavier and has turned to blood. Quite sure this is it sadly. I will call clinic tomorrow morning but I don't have much reason to think I am an anomaly here. Need to process this. Back later.

Ohhh meg :( ....:hug: big hugs to you love....
It may not be the worst your thinking tho Hun...wait untill yo
U see them tmr and hope for the best Hun...

Oh this sux BIG TIME. I'm very sad for you right now.:(
Hang in there meg...we all loves you sooo much we are here for you ok.:flower:

Email or pm if you want to ok. :hugs:

Nat as soon as I get home tonight I am doing it!!!! Woo hoo
Meg I am so sorry. I am praying and crossing fingers!

Ahh no im sorry meg i hope it isnt what you think it is, fingers crosses you can get seen to asap xx

Thanks girls. Taking it hour by hour here.

Do you have any clotting or filling a pad sorry about the 20 questions x

Do you have any clotting or filling a pad sorry about the 20 questions x

It's stringy so I guess that's light clotting. Very dark brown and red tinged. Cramps are getting worse though. It feels like a bad AF right now. Going to grab heating pad. I'm just wearing a panty liner right now. Should get some big pads I guess.

Sorry to hear about your spotting getting heavier... Still holding out hope over here. Nat was right re: the extra spotting around when AF would be due... It's still mostly brown so that's good. Hope it stops and you get that scan even a day sooner for reassurance. I'm pulling for ya, hang in there

A prayer for a friend...my strength I wish to lend..
My heart I intend to share...to show her that I care...
To wish her all the best...my friendship needs no test...
My thoughts are with her now...to be there -this i vow...
A woman I adore...a friend who's given more...
My hand I hold out to hold ...the journey to behold...
A friend who pulled me from my lows...I'm crossing my fingers and my toes...
I promise to help you through this...untill you find your true bliss....

This is for you the lovely meg...I hope you are ok love...:hugs:
You take things easy tonight ok....
Good luck for tmr.:flower:

A prayer for a friend...my strength I wish to lend..
My heart I intend to share...to show her that I care...
To wish her all the best...my friendship needs no test...
My thoughts are with her now...to be there -this i vow...
A woman I adore...a friend who's given more...
My hand I hold out to hold ...the journey to behold...
A friend who pulled me from my lows...I'm crossing my fingers and my toes...
I promise to help you through this...untill you find your true bliss....

This is for you the lovely meg...I hope you are ok love...:hugs:
You take things easy tonight ok....
Good luck for tmr.:flower:

Thanks so much Nat xx

Thanks everyone. But cramps are horrible now and consistent bright red blood every bathroom trip. It's done. I'm keeled over here. Really hoping it doesn't take long to finish at 6+6....

Thanks everyone. But cramps are horrible now and consistent bright red blood every bathroom trip. It's done. I'm keeled over here. Really hoping it doesn't take long to finish at 6+6....

:cry: oh meg it sounds like it's happening...hopefully it won't drag out and this happens as fast as you want it too...
It sounds as tho it won't be long :( ....
When this was happening to me the cramping intensifying was the highth of it all before it happend.
Get some meds down you love and try to lay still when they kick in...find your comfy position and rest.
Be as still as you can ok...it helps...

:cry: I hate this is happening to you. :(

:hug:

Well ladies I am off to bed now...
I'm gutted. So sad.:(
I will be on first thing in the morning.

Meg I hope you get through the night love :hugs:
Make sure you get some rest ok...I'm so so sorry :( xoxoxo

Night night ladies

Ohhh no med...im gutted for u rt now..im prayin if this is it that it happens quicky. I know with my miscarriage I lost baby then ovulated 3 wks later and then got preg w my daughter..try to hang in there..im soooo srry this is goin on w u..my heart is aching for u..

Ohhh no med...im gutted for u rt now..im prayin if this is it that it happens quicky. I know with my miscarriage I lost baby then ovulated 3 wks later and then got preg w my daughter..try to hang in there..im soooo srry this is goin on w u..my heart is aching for u..

Thanks very much Amanda. That is positive to hear that you got pregnant so quickly with your daughter after miscarriage. I'm hoping for a good story like that too. And I'm sorry for your loss. It's crazy what we go through, isn't it? I will be okay. I will pick myself back up and keep going. Thank you ladies. Night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->