6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

If I had low progesterone wouldn't they have seen that in my bloodwork?

If they checked ur progesterone then yeah they prolly wld have seen that...try n hang in there...srry this is goin on..expecially while ur away..im sure u are stressed..:( I b sending some fx ur way and hoping its nothing...I am sooo not the person to ask about bleeding..I never bled w any pregnancies or had any spotting w my miscarriage..I literally woke to gushing. There was no warning...but I do know that there r soooo many reasons woman may bleed or spot during pregnancy that is considered harmless .everyone is soo different. I know my sis spotted through her entire pregnancy and it turned out to b because of a low lying placenta which was not harmful and ass the uterus expanded it fixed itself. And my mom had was docs said was a miscarriage cuz she started bleeding heavily around 8-9 wks. One wk after the bleesing she went into doc cuz she said she still felt prego and insisted and ultrasound. Low and behold there I was..lol so she miscarried my twin...the list can go on and on...so dnt lose hope lady, unless u begin heavy bright bleeding w clots then try n relax, kick ur feet up and try not to stress...

Ha ladies! Saying its quiet and you guys fill 4 pages!

Meg try not to worry about the spotting. I never had brown spotting, just pink and red and here I am at v-day!!

That super positive opk seems VERY promising!

AFM I've been quiet because I've been super busy with work and our current hour was listed on tues, yesterday we had 4 showings so I had to pack some things tidy and clean til midnight! But it paid off because the house sold, officially as of this afternoon!! Possession is jan, so we're not super rushed. I finished building all the cabinets for the kitchen and flooring is almost ready to be installed! Weee! Progress!!

Hi ladies ...hate to post and run but I can't just bypass megs post last night.....

Meg Hun...honest advice here....serious ok...:flower:
You really need to get to your local early pregnancy center as soon as you get home...
I am praying it's nothing as I am sure you are too.as a friend I want to point out that worrying will only create the wrong sort of hormones in your body and will make your situation even worse.

Ok so I also read another ladies blog and she had this exact thing happen and she was diagnosed with a Sacrionic bleed at 7wks...it's somthingt to do with the placenta lying low...
She is now 22 wks and mom and baby is doing very well.
I have a suspicion you may need some close monitoring....could you contact your private clinc?....surley they will request you to come in for a scan.
Meg LOTS of rest is key!....really important!
Keep your fluids up too...
Google will not help here meg....only the professionals can...

And also there is sometimes NO EXPLANATION to your situation too...
I am praying REAL hard here ...I'm so worried for you too.
Promise you will get checked meg?

Ladies I will be back shortly ok....I have a poorly boy again....been up and down most of the night too.:( ....I am sooo tired.:(

:) :) :) xxx

Morning ladies...

Well I am sooo tired today...been up and down with lo most of the night...his asthma has been acting up again and it's been a case of ventilating him often and keeping him relaxed.
Not to mention the countless times I reapplied the fix rub and carvol.
I am almost certain he is having an allergic reactions to something he has eaten...need to keep a chart of what he is eating today and keep a very close eye on him.

So anyways...
8dpo here...not much to report...apart from lots of tugging a Nd pulling in the uterine area...I had one of them "show stopping" pains yesterday...very very sharp sudden pains...ugh not nice and I hate that when it happens I front of people...
Pete also thinks I have pregnant nipples lol...wth...
I asked him what makes you think that and how can you tell and he said " trust me- men are EXPERTS in these matters" ...lol...ok what ev!...

Amanda...wowzers your opk!....yep- you need to test girl.lol...:thumbup:
Ashley...I couldn't see nothing on your tests yesterday...so glad your batch isn't the kind where I would flip out if they were mine lol

Talia...so glad yur house is coming together nicely now..I sure hope you manage to settle before the next holidays..
I can just imagine you sat with your bump all cosy with your deckys up sat by the tree carefully are artistically wrapping your pressies ready for Xmas.lol...nice image eh.lol
Talking of bump...are you getting the full on movements and rolling yet....are you feeling more connected yet love...

Barbs Yaye ...I love to see you back on here again...:)
Yes ! I tested...:dohh:
A moment of weakness I suppose.lol...
No more testing for me tho...I was kind of pissed of for about an hour after the bfn yesterday but I soon realised "this is why I don't test no more" lol

I wanted to test again this morning but talked myself out of it.besides the gp fact I only stashed one of my tests anyways...the rest are hidden away from me hehehe...
So how are you holding up...did you say you had your apt on the 30th?....not long to go now barbs.:thumbup:

We have fireworks/bonfire night here on Tuesday...crazy noisy night lol...anyone else have this too?......waist of money in my eyes lol..but also nice where I live...I just stand at my window and I can practically see most of Plymouth so I watch everybody else's lol...tight ass bitch or what haha..
I refuse to watch money burn...bc that's what it is ...I mean....£35 for one small firework that lasts litterally less that 30 seconds...pha!....no way...not setting my money on fire haha...ill just watch everybody else do it instead lol...

Nat...how's things coming along with your mom.....do you think she will be able to make it to your scan on teusady?...I hope so love.:)

Meg...I sure hope everything is ok...try not to be down ok...please ring through to your clinic as soon as you get home.,,don't leave it till teusady.there maybe something that needs looking at or treating /something simple you know.
Big hugs to you meg :hug:

Well ladies I have lots and lots to do today so I will keep checking in when I can....Ashley did you test again today lol?

Hi all. At the airport. Taking off in an hour or so.

Well it's not any heavier. Still dark brown and a little stringy. Tmi.

No cramping really so maybe it's normal spotting but I feel like it could turn to red blood at any minute. I'll just wait it out.

Nat we don't have an early pregnancy centre and I don't think this warrants going to emergency. I'll just see what happens

Hi all. At the airport. Taking off in an hour or so.

Well it's not any heavier. Still dark brown and a little stringy. Tmi.

No cramping really so maybe it's normal spotting but I feel like it could turn to red blood at any minute. I'll just wait it out.

Nat we don't have an early pregnancy centre and I don't think this warrants going to emergency. I'll just see what happens

Ok meg...I let you decide on your gut feeling...but what about passing your info to your clinic...maybe they could help.:)

Stringy you say...ohhhhhh now this could be a really simple thing then meg....if this is happening around when you would have expected your af then maybe your having a small light period...this happens SOOOOO much to women it's not unheard of....my mom had her afs all the way through my brother...

Good luck meg...I didn't mean to worry you...I would just really hate for bad shit to happen to you again meg - the thought of it makes me sooo sad.

Are you cramping at all meg....?....if so I would mention this at your apt on Tuesday ok.:)

Take care love.:flower:
Miss you.:)

Hey Nat
Hah ya I always felt angry too. Not worth it eh?!

Im going to see my RE in the next few weeks to get IVF hatd costs and to get my protocol.
Then surgery next month!

Meg I think you're ok. You have your Appointment soon.
Id suggest you refrain from sex and just take it easy until Tuesday xo
Have a good flight!!

Hope u have a nice flight meg. I know u dnt feel u need to go to e.r. but I wld go just to ck on things...it really cant hurt and any bleeding in pregnancy is cause to b checked..ashley, u testin this am? Haha someone has to cuz I dnt have any..haha I am 7dpo here!! Almost testing time!!! Come on monday!! O and I obviously cant count..lol monday will b 9 dpo..haha but that wrks for me cuz im still gona start testing then!! Lol just aint decided if im gona start w cheapies or straight to frer

Hello ladies!!! :):) I took my test again today.... This time both kinds and my green tests do have a nasty line! Eh..... I guess I might as well just poas every day now!! Hahaha I know I know it is irritating probably to y'all....but heck....the thread is about poas aholics!! So I might as well!!! :):)
Amanda do you see a line on the blue test again???? I am hoping not!! Hahaha I want these tests to be reliable!!
The green is hard to see in the pic but it is there in real life.....and no, it's not anything to be happy about....hahaha but at least I know how these tests will react!! :)
Yes I believe I will make a collage for every day and keep a record!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 4
Dang it!!! Here it is dry!! :/:/:/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 3
Meg I think you're ok. You have your Appointment soon.
Id suggest you refrain from sex and just take it easy until Tuesday xo
Have a good flight!!

Hiya meg....wishing you a safe journey home love.:thumbup:
Ok so I just re read my post to you this morning and I realise I must have made it sound urgent..this really wasn't my intention love.
I panicked alittle when I saw your post from last night and I thought to myself...oh no this has been going for few days now I think she should get it checked out..
Not that I disagree with everyone else's advice I just worried bc this is how my mc started at 9 weeks...slow to start and then bam the red came...coupled with cramping...I'm not saying at all that this is happening to you- I just know that if it was me I would be really panicking ....
I would really hate for this to happen to you again.:(

When you do get checked out they may want to see if your cervix is closed or not...if it open this may be the cause of your spotting...alot of pregancys go like this...

In my heart of hearts meg I think it has something to do with your "regulars".... I think it's your body throwing everything out to protect you and baby...
In most cases your body can absorb this too.so it's perfectly safe and so e doctors think it is no cause for concern.

I'm sorry if I made everything sound so urgent earlier love I really didn't want to add to your worry .

Hope you get home safely and I hope you don't find it too cold lol...take care Hun and get some rest...

I wld have to agree w nat meg. I wld have to say I was concerned when u said it was dark and stringy.. that is what concerns me. I too dnt wana upset u but I doo think its worth gettin check soon.

Meg i'd get checked out if you can i didnt enjoy it because they swabbed my cervix and my god it hurt i thought any harder and they would have opened it but it was so worth knowing the problem and it was nice and closed xx

Nat shes doing really good if she keeps it up she could be out next week :) you wouldnt think the woman was on life support with little hope of surviving a few days ago.

I'm having debates with myself constantly about my scan tuesday i want to take my mam but i'm so scared my sac wont have grown or something and i dont want to stress her out. I know i am probably over reacting but its scarier than i thought it would be. I barely ever have cramps now xx

Omg such a bad back.:( I haven't even done anything strenuous.

That's good news about yur mom nat...I hope all goes well for her so she can make it to the scan...don't be worrying love...it's going to be ok.:)

Amanda...tut tut...you almost made me throw a massive wobbler to get my tests back...I even did a sneaky look around to see if I could find them...lol....

But NOPE....I must remain a good girl bahaha....I can do this...lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->