6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I understand what you're saying.
And its just not fair. I know how crushing a MC is and im just so sorry this is happening.
Are you cramping badly?!
Keep me posted.

My aunt was dying of Cancer.
It hit close to home as my mom has cancer too.
And I am pained for my cousins loss.
Cancer is horrible.

So sorry about that Barb. Very sad , hope you can connect with your cousins in this grieving time.

Tried to go out and do some errands. Needed to get out of house but unfortunately the pain got way worse and DH had to take me home. On the couch now. I really hope the pain part doesn't last much longer. I can handle the bleeding without pain.

Ok lol so I tryed it...and oh caught me in the act...lol....
He said "what the fuck are you doing- are you actually going to drink that.?"
Bahahaha....

Two seconds later he throws a test at me...here he says I can't let you stoop to such desperation lol...test woman! Your doing my head in! Lol...
So I DIDNT pee on it...I stuck in the bleach/pee....lol...

And look what it did...

Well it was fun I suppose...lol...
:) :) :) xxx

Lol omg you did this?
There is also a a dandelion test. Google it ;)
Hmmm I dunno abou this bleach and urine.

When did you get your dip?

I understand what you're saying.
And its just not fair. I know how crushing a MC is and im just so sorry this is happening.
Are you cramping badly?!
Keep me posted.

My aunt was dying of Cancer.
It hit close to home as my mom has cancer too.
And I am pained for my cousins loss.
Cancer is horrible.

So sorry about that Barb. Very sad , hope you can connect with your cousins in this grieving time.

Tried to go out and do some errands. Needed to get out of house but unfortunately the pain got way worse and DH had to take me home. On the couch now. I really hope the pain part doesn't last much longer. I can handle the bleeding without pain.

Thanks hun. I havent seen my aunt since I was a small child but its so sad.

Im so sorry hun. I really wish this wasnt happening to you.

Ok lol so I tryed it...and oh caught me in the act...lol....
He said "what the fuck are you doing- are you actually going to drink that.?"
Bahahaha....

Two seconds later he throws a test at me...here he says I can't let you stoop to such desperation lol...test woman! Your doing my head in! Lol...
So I DIDNT pee on it...I stuck in the bleach/pee....lol...

And look what it did...

Well it was fun I suppose...lol...

Lol omg you did this?
There is also a a dandelion test. Google it ;)
Hmmm I dunno abou this bleach and urine.

When did you get your dip?
:dohh: yeah I did it lol...
It was a bit of fun I suppose lol...it bleached my test did you see ....funny tho bc the control line still came out pink haha...

What's the dandelion test barbs? What do you do with it.?

How are you holding up there Hun? I hope you gets well soon dear and I'm so sorry about your aunt.:hugs:

:) :) :) ...
P.s...I have a huge dip...ill show you...iv calculated I should know by 13 dpo if I had a hgc of 0 on the temp dip day...
So 13 dpi I will test. I didn't want to really but I can rest more then once I know on that day...
Oh hates me NOT testing...he's says I am waaaaay more fidgety...OCD all the way around the house lol...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1
I'm still spotting its been two weeks and two days. I'm not doing anything that could irritate my cervix :/ might phone my doctors tomorrow and ask the doctors for a progesterone test tomorrow there has got to be another reason for it x

Hmmmm..... Maybe I have a problem?! Hahaha went to walmart today!!! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 4
I'm still spotting its been two weeks and two days. I'm not doing anything that could irritate my cervix :/ might phone my doctors tomorrow and ask the doctors for a progesterone test tomorrow there has got to be another reason for it x

Nat- DEFO bring this up tmr witha. Doc love...
Hope everything's turns out to be ok .:flower:

Well oh has surpassed himself today,...he gets home from work (even after 3hrs overtime) and says ..."love iv run you a nice bath- go on get yourself some rest and have a long soak..." I walk in the bathroom and there's pretty candles everywhere....
Sooo sweet...

This is soooo not like him at all lol...don't get me wrong I love it but pete has something up his sleeve I can just tell lol...
Or maybe this is the butter up...for his Xmas present lol...something's amiss I just know it lol
He is sooo in my good books tonight...browny points all round I think.

Shame I got out of the bath and put my baggies straight on ...(brrrr it's cold here) lol...
I think he was expecting something a little more revealing haha...ooooops.

I am going to, its a little bit more tonight than it has been, nothing like the time it was red though, we did bd last night but it has took a bloody long time to react to it if its from that.

I feel sorry for oh because i dont want to bd because i dont want to spot more but my hormones make me want to at the same time lol x

Aww nat that sounds so nice, mind it is freezing here aswell i couldnt bring myself to go to the fireworks show, far to cold for me and when i am tired i feel the cold more lol xx

Hahahahha ashley!!!! I looooove it!!! Bahaha..u shop like me!! Lmao..if only I cld get away w getin so many at once..haha..I usually hit walmart, get a cpl, then schnucks then dollar store..lmao..ohhh and so u know, it may b in my head my I am feeling horribly nauseaus right now..dnt know y. But good news is my sinuses actuall r staryin to feel better today..horrible last might bur prolly 50% better today definately.

But im also havin a horrid pre af symptom...im bitchy as hell..seriously. I have snapped at the dh many times today..sooooo crabby..tired n ready for bed..ready to wake up n go shoppin!! I wont b testin w fmu cuz I will have to pee wen I get up but I will hold it til I get home so I can get smu..:))) fingers crossed ladies. Im sooooo hopin I can see line 2!!! I shld if im prego..even if its super duper faint.. heres to 9 dpo my friends!!!

But im also havin a horrid pre af symptom...im bitchy as hell..seriously. I have snapped at the dh many times today..sooooo crabby..tired n ready for bed..ready to wake up n go shoppin!! I wont b testin w fmu cuz I will have to pee wen I get up but I will hold it til I get home so I can get smu..:))) fingers crossed ladies. Im sooooo hopin I can see line 2!!! I shld if im prego..even if its super duper faint.. heres to 9 dpo my friends!!!

Lol...Amanda,..we have the exact same symptoms...nauseas bitching short fired and tired...I can add tender bbs to that list and achy back and a feeling of fullness...I can't even finish my fav bevy...TEA, lol...
Amanda...save your fmu...pee in a pot if you got to lol...
It's ok to to save it.

Haha you two are like me two cycles ago...lol..I was buying so many tests I was having them fall out of my ears.lol...

Good luck Amanda...eeek.

Oh Amanda you have no idea how ready I am to see your tests!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!!!! And yours too Nat!!!! Amanda, what time will you be going?? Hahahaha I need to be awake too check!! Geez I am only 6dpo tomorrow! :/ lol I want to be further so that there is hope of a line!! Hahaha it won't stop me from peeing though!! Omg girls I also bought Christmas decorations and wrapping paper!! I am wrapping presents like a fool tonight!! I kinda feel like a boss!! Hahahaha don't worry I won't put them out yet!!! :):)

Haha Ashley what are you like lol...
I could do with a crazy Xmas buddie...-I'm nuts :rofl:
I was talking to Harry this morning about Santa and he gets all excited whe the Xmas adverts come on the telly now...bless

I'm almost done shopping but I haven't EVEN STARTED on the deckys yet...I have boxes and boxes of the stuff up in my loft..loll

Hay hay hurry yourself tww...lol..Ashley's needs some REAL resaults lol

Nat are you going to test in the morning??????? Surely it's that time?? Hahahaha
My bedroom is full of gifts!! I started shopping in sept or October! Hahaha I love it so much!! Plus Klaire's birthday is in December too!!! :):) my moms garage is storing my son's dirt bike and the trampoline.....trying to decide if Santa will get credit for that or if Pieter and I will!! Hahaha other than that it's time for the gifts to go under the tree because I am running out of room!!! :):)
Ok girls....I am going to get up bright in early in the morning....I wanna see some tests!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->