6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Stay hopefull meg. I miscarryed at over 9wks...dnc followed and yes I never got a period afterwards cuz I fell pregnant right away. My stepdad told me not to b sad about the miscarriage..said it was gods way of helping me. Said there may have been something seriously wrong w the fetus and god wld ensure things went the way they shld. And sure enuf..I was pregnabtbstraight away w my only daughter and she was very healthy and had no probs...

Oh shit...I was about to bid you all a good morning and I felt a huge gush from my nose...one mother effing nose bleed came over me...I haven't had one of these for nearly 5 yrs...
I feel kind of wierd now too.

So I'll try again..l.morning ladies...
Had a bad night last night thinking about meg..I feel so bad for her.:(
Soooo faking unfair.

So how is everyone?...
9dpo here...oh left a test in the bathroom with a note for me this morning...test...stop trying to be strong...your juggling too much sweetheart...I worry for you...
Test and you got me and Harry if it's negative.i love you.
Awweeeee so sweet eh.
So how on earth could I resist ?...I tested ....bfn.
Not to worry tho...plenty of time yet...or not..lim not to bothered this cycle. Well I am but I'm used to it now...I don't expect anything anymore.

Meg I hope it goes ok with your phone threw at the clinic love...thinking of you dear.:hug:

:) :) :) xxx

Stay hopefull meg. I miscarryed at over 9wks...dnc followed and yes I never got a period afterwards cuz I fell pregnant right away. My stepdad told me not to b sad about the miscarriage..said it was gods way of helping me. Said there may have been something seriously wrong w the fetus and god wld ensure things went the way they shld. And sure enuf..I was pregnabtbstraight away w my only daughter and she was very healthy and had no probs...

Thanks momma. I am not religious but I appreciate the message and I agree. There was obviously something wrong somewhere. I'm so sorry you went through this at 9 weeks. If there's anything in glad for its that I didn't go through an ultrasound yet and it's still pretty early. First chane the hurt unfortunately. Wish it did. Going back to bed. Check in soon xx

Hugs times a million meg. Everyone is here for you. Keep us updated and take care of yourself. I can't imagine what you're going through. :( :hugs:

Nat, that note was really sweet, you've got a keeper there! Sorry about the bfn.

Nat that was so sweet of OH!!!!!! :):) sorry about the bfn!! I will post mine shortly! Bahaha of course they are at only 5dpo!! ;)

Meg I am just so sorry.

Alright girls...here are my lovely tests! ;) I have been having cramps/twinges...that kinda hurt every once in a while.....I may just be paying super close attention to my body....my boobs are crazy sore/ but they always always are after ovulation....I have been having the craziest most vivid dreams.....like seriously crazy!!! Not sweet baby dreams...but like I better watch my back dreams! Haha I am so gangsta in my dreams! Lol ;) ok have a beautiful day my friends!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 3
So good mornin ladies...meg I hope things r ok this am.. ashley, hahaha u been woman..ur my inspiration! Lol lovin it...:))) ur so cute and bubbly and laid back u truly make the tww so relaxed and u really keep my spirits up...u noticably lack the disappointment then attacks us all and I soooo envy ur strenght and persistance.. loooove it!!! And nat, omg omg...u have the sweetest dh ever! That is soooo amazing..:) keeper for sure!! Ohhh and my dh said yesterday that he found my opk stash from this cycle. Omg!!! Bahaha..he was surely snoopin to find them haha..I did not tell him I was using them!! Sooo embarrassed...he didnt say much though..I am 8 dpo today and still havent tested!! Yay for me. Wowowowow...im amazed at myself really..lol bit I will b tomorrow..:) soon as dh goes to wrk im takin a ride to town to buy sum frer and cheapies lol

Hey. I just called The clinic. The nurse said with cramping it may be but that women do have bleeding that turns out to be normal. They can't scan me today but they could tomorrow. So I just kept my Tuesday appt and she said to call back if the bleeding increases. Said don't use a heating pad or Advil. I told her I did yesterday for a bit and one pill she said that was ok but just stick to Tylenol for now until scan. So I'll just see how it goes till Tuesday but I'm pretty confident here.

Oh Meg I feel so sick reading your post.
I am so so sorry hun. I just cant believe it.
are you going to the clinic tomorrow to make sure its a MC?
Stupid question but how are you?!
Im in disbelief.
Im starting to wonder if your progesterone isn't getting high enough. The best thing about being with the ckinic is they will take very good care of you and you can get your tests done to see whats going on.

Just awful. Im gutted for you.

Afm I am still sick and my aunt passed away this weekend. What a sad weekwnd.

I just saw you're waiting foe your Tuesday scan.
I cross my fingers for you.

Im in disbelief.
Im starting to wonder if your progesterone isn't getting high enough. The best thing about being with the ckinic is they will take very good care of you and you can get your tests done to see whats going on.

Barb I am so sorry for your loss. Was this unexpected? Not that it makes it less sad of course. Sorry you are sick too. it's the season I suppose.

Thanks for your message. I am in disbelief too. It's just shitty. So shitty!!! I don't have any expectation for Tuesday other than next steps. Id
Go tomorrow but it's my first day back to work in two weeks it would look really bad. And if it's MC what difference does a day make.

I understand what you're saying.
And its just not fair. I know how crushing a MC is and im just so sorry this is happening.
Are you cramping badly?!
Keep me posted.

My aunt was dying of Cancer.
It hit close to home as my mom has cancer too.
And I am pained for my cousins loss.
Cancer is horrible.

Amanda that was so sweet!!!! Made my day!!! Thank you so much!!! How are you liking the time change?? I still got up super early....was going to make it to church.... But my littlest isn't feeling it...so I suppose I will catch a service online!! Ahhhh the wonderful world of technology!!!! Geez I am just testing away for you and Nat!! I can't hardly wait for you guys to start testing!!
Ok...I am the worlds worst!! I am seriously considering going to buy my Christmas tree today!! What this early?! You say!!! Haha well heck look how early I poas!! Might as well!!! Lol I will try to hold back!! Luckily the closet walmart is 30miles one way and my daughter has volleyball practice in a town 15miles the other way!! Lol might be too much gas!! :) ok have a fab day

Im in disbelief.

Oh barbs I am so sorry for your loss too.:(
What a shitty weekend this is turning out to be eh.:(
I'm sorry to hear about your mom and the cancer too ...that must be really hard for you love.:hugs:

Natalie xoxo

Hey. I just called The clinic. The nurse said with cramping it may be but that women do have bleeding that turns out to be normal. They can't scan me today but they could tomorrow. So I just kept my Tuesday appt and she said to call back if the bleeding increases. Said don't use a heating pad or Advil. I told her I did yesterday for a bit and one pill she said that was ok but just stick to Tylenol for now until scan. So I'll just see how it goes till Tuesday but I'm pretty confident here.

Hi meg love..just checking in to how you are holding up there.
I hope your ok.
That's good that they want to see you.i think she is saying lay off the heat pad just incase this isn't a mc...
It's good that she has "some" optimism ...she could be right tho,...this COULD be a period...yes lot of women get them through pregancy...
I know you are resigning yourself for the worst news and I don't blame you- I would be doing the exact same thing...but if there's a tiny glimmer of hope take it love.
Meg are you sure you want to face work tmr?....I mean it's totally up to you if you think it will help you but I worry about the physical affects you are enduring right now that's all.
You take lots of care of yourself tonight ok.:hugs:

Amanda that's so sweet what you wrote to Ashley...your a lovely lady you really are...very sweet and I could just squeeze you lol...

Ashley REALLY? - Xmas trees! Bahahaha...oh dear...you really do love Xmas then lol...
I'm not putting my x,as stuff up still 4th December...it seems ages away but I so know it's not lol..
I hope to test again on 13 dpo...with my huge dip on my chart I calculated I should know by then...I didn't plan to test at all but I think I have driving oh up the wall with my constant OCD cleaning and sorting and ruthless throwing away lol...

He seems to think we are pregnant this time as well...he said he has a feeling.
Hmmmm I can only trust that feeling and hope for the best but hay I'm ok if I'm not aswell.

Oh meg, it's true some ppl do have bleeds like that, like a subchorionic. My fingers are still crossed but you're right Tuesday isn't far and good news or bad the day won't make a difference. It makes sense to take the precautions with the heating pad and ibu... But if the Tylenol isn't cutting it, don't suffer. Hope work keeps you a bit busy tomorrow, gets you thru the day faster.

Sorry about your loss barb. Cancer is a terrible thing. And it hurts to see your other family members going through it. The worst.

It's a weekend for hugs!

Meg i hope its just a breakthrough period for you, hopefully time doesnt drag and tuesday is here before you know it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->