6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Scan went ok measuring 6 weeks 4 days nice little heartbeat but the sac has only grown by 1mm which they still arent worried about but how can they not xx

Well its 10dpo for and I got a bfn on answer brand this am..im havin af type cramps and loose bowels this mornin..:( I bet the old witch comes early. Damnit! Here is my bfn..

Attachments

• IMG_20131105_065754.jpg
    IMG_20131105_065754.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1
Nat.....I am not sure if it's my eyes because I haven't had coffee....but I see a line on that!! Pretty easy too....

Natalie I am glad you scan went well!!!! No you can breathe a little easier!! Whoop whoop!!
Amanda......last night I started feeling like I normally do before af. :/ 7dpo here but af due the 10th

Look at this flippin indent/evap...answer is terrible w those..wow! Ck this out ashley.. @nat, how many dpo r u? Im not testing no more unless af dnt show but im sure she b here early.

Attachments

• IMG_20131105_074905.jpg
    IMG_20131105_074905.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 1
Nice scan Natalie! Must feel good!!

Not sure about that frer Nat, the window is shadowy so I don't know what to think, mayb something faint? Just wait it out and test when you figure! GL

Look at this flippin indent/evap...answer is terrible w those..wow! Ck this out ashley.. @nat, how many dpo r u? Im not testing no more unless af dnt show but im sure she b here early.

Holy crap that is ridiculous!!!!!! Ok so we say no to answer tests!!! Hahaha we both had those stinking things this cycle.
I am pretty sure my tests are bfn..... So I will wait until tomorrow to test again!! Hahaha every other day I have had an Evap so it made me want to keep testing!! Lol but not this morning!!! I was so hoping for a line.....but I suppose there is still time.....but with such a short cycle you would think maybe it would show up sooner....I mean I only have what......like 5 or 6 days until af?! Anyway there is still time!!

Well I am sure im out...I know each preg is different but im not new at this..lol I have always gptten my bfps before 10dpo..not once was it after that..except maybe number one cuz I was 19 and not ttc..so of course I didnt test til I noticed no af..lol..idk..I just "know something is goin on w my fertility..it has never taken me more then 3 months to concieve..im wrkin close to a yr...so I know something is wrong..

Just saddens me..it not lookin like im gona get the chance to give my dh the chance at a daughter. Not that we wld b upset to have a boy but I wld like to give him one more chance. Booo..this crap suks..expeciallt since dh does not want to seek fertility help. Its just us or nuttin. It not lookin good..

Well I am sure im out...I know each preg is different but im not new at this..lol I have always gptten my bfps before 10dpo..not once was it after that..except maybe number one cuz I was 19 and not ttc..so of course I didnt test til I noticed no af..lol..idk..I just "know something is goin on w my fertility..it has never taken me more then 3 months to concieve..im wrkin close to a yr...so I know something is wrong..

:/ I hear ya! This is month 8 for me......I was really young with my first 2... And I swear you could have dropped sperm on my foot and I was pregnant, my baby took about 3 months of actual trying...but we ntnp for a while!! Then I got that stupid Mirena and since having it out my cycle has been short and I have had hell!!!

Only reason I ever went on bcp was to get control of my horrid o pains. So now that I have been off for quite a while there starting to get very bad again..so im goin to keep ttc until the pain becomes unbearable again then I will have no choice but to go back on the pill..and I sooo do not wana do that. Thats y I am sooo determined each cycle to make it count..startin to get a lil bmed and feeling like time is runnin out..dnt know each cycle how much painful my pains r gona b..

:/ I hear ya! This is month 8 for me......I was really young with my first 2... And I swear you could have dropped sperm on my foot and I was pregnant, my baby took about 3 months of actual trying...but we ntnp for a while!! Then I got that stupid Mirena and since having it out my cycle has been short and I have had hell!!!

Hahaha..u sound like me..lol I was frequently teased..lmao..everyone including the docs and nurses swore I wld get pregnant just by thinking about sex..haha

But they say in life that everyone shares experiences one way or the other..I guess its my turn to experience this diffulty.. and believe me..my whole heart goes out to all the woman that have had the struggle and continue to have it..I always had txt book conception, labor/birth and pregnancy that I have always considered bein a serrogate mom...I wld love to hlp families in that way. I always have short 1-2hr labors, completely unmedicated and natural..whether I birthed at home or in a pool...I wld soo offer my uterus to hlp woman unable to carry..

But they say in life that everyone shares experiences one way or the other..I guess its my turn to experience this diffulty.. and believe me..my whole heart goes out to all the woman that have had the struggle and continue to have it..I always had txt book conception, labor/birth and pregnancy that I have always considered bein a serrogate mom...I wld love to hlp families in that way. I always have short 1-2hr labors, completely unmedicated and natural..whether I birthed at home or in a pool...I wld soo offer my uterus to hlp woman unable to carry..

My births have always been super fast!!! My last I pushed one time!!! But medication free??? I only didn't have an epi with my son and not on purpose!! He just came too fast!! You must be super woman!!!!! :):) you go girl!!! I hope that there is still a chance this cycle for both of us and if not than I hope the struggle ends ASAP and we make some babies!!!

Scan went ok measuring 6 weeks 4 days nice little heartbeat but the sac has only grown by 1mm which they still arent worried about but how can they not xx

Glad to hear it went well Natalie... im sure that is a sigh of relief :)

If they tell you the scan is good try not to over analyze and just enjoy it. I know its hard. Great pic too :) When is your next scan?

My births have always been super fast!!! My last I pushed one time!!! But medication free??? I only didn't have an epi with my son and not on purpose!! He just came too fast!! You must be super woman!!!!! :):) you go girl!!! I hope that there is still a chance this cycle for both of us and if not than I hope the struggle ends ASAP and we make some babies!!!

Wow Amanda you are a total rock star birther! Good for you :) No wonder you are so tough hah

I wish your BFP is right around the corner.... for all of us! Thank goodness we have eachother to pass the nuttiness around lol

I dnt know if it means much cuz I didnt check w previous pregnancies buty cervix this am is very high, mushy and fat and tightly closed. All that really tells me is af noy comin today..lpl at af its usually semi hard, medium and open...why is it high and mushy/fat and closed??? And one more thing, I believe after ovulation a womans body creates a mucous plug to prevent bacteria from traveling up there "in case" of pregnacy..it stays in place and builds in a woman gets preg but she loses it if af comin. .the reason I got this theory is cuz the past many cycles I have had loss of lots of mucous a few days before af..kinda like thick ewcm..so I been watching for that each cycle since I noticed..I b b watching that as my first sign of appending af.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->