6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

So I'm recreating "the pact" even if I AM the only one that does it lol...
Tmr if it's a no no on the frer I will wait till 15 dpo (day before af) to test again....

Who's in?.....nobody?...yah I guessed that already :rofl: ......Amanda ? Ashley? You can do it...pleeeeeeeeeeeease?
Purdy purdy please?....

You knows you want to.:)
You have to :)
I'm making you :)
You have no choice :)
Oh- ok then...you can't - it's ok I understand haha...:rofl:
But your welcome to change your minds.tee hee...

Can I temp you at all?.....10th of nov?...it's not THAT far off really ....pact? In? Yah?

:) :) :) xxxx
P.s did I convince yous?.....

I am so ashamed of myself girls!! I got a few more tests!! Let me share!! Hahaha if I don't get a positive this month I will jump on the wagon and not test next month... I don't quite know how to tweak these...so I just took the brightness out and added a little contrast....not sure if I see anything or if it is straight up line eye from staring at tests all day!! Lol the walmart tests just through me off a bit so I figured I would try something totally different

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 5
Oh Nat I have so many tests here tempting me!!! But if I run out of the store tests I will not buy anymore!! :):)

I am so ashamed of myself girls!! I got a few more tests!! Let me share!! Hahaha if I don't get a positive this month I will jump on the wagon and not test next month... I don't quite know how to tweak these...so I just took the brightness out and added a little contrast....not sure if I see anything or if it is straight up line eye from staring at tests all day!! Lol the walmart tests just through me off a bit so I figured I would try something totally different

Ewwwww evil blue dye test! Bah! Booooo to that one lol...
Ok so if I knew they weren't FAMOUS for false positives I'd say I can see a line but I spit in the eye of the evil blue dyes :rofl: ....bahahahaha...
Naughty naughty test...there is a line but I do not trust it! Lol

Lol re: ashamed....bahahaha...

:) :) :) xxx

Hahahaha hahahaha omg I spent $41 on them!!!! And I still had at least 20 ics!!! Hahahaha don't worry I picked up some frers!! I just wanted to give some other tests a try since I keep getting Evaps!! Dang it!!

Hahahaha hahahaha omg I spent $41 on them!!!! And I still had at least 20 ics!!! Hahahaha don't worry I picked up some frers!! I just wanted to give some other tests a try since I keep getting Evaps!! Dang it!!

Bahahaha that's quite funny...I am a bugger for buying tests too...if I enter a shop that sells them I make a bee line to them...I am crazy lady - reading the boxes checking the mui...I am miss impatient at the till too...I want them all -now! Haha...

I have been known to go from shop to shop in town and only come home with a bunch of tests - I say bunch I mean BIN LINER lol...I only went in town for a quick coffe with a friend...she thinks I completely bonkers...:rofl:

Peee till your hearts content.:)

Ha ha 12 pages of testing today...this is barmy...fun tho.:)

Night night ladies...I'm off to dream of buttercups in lushus fields of sunshine...bah AS IF! More like lay there cussing myself and hating my evap tests and thinking of a plan to make the ic company's pay dearly :rofl:

I cant wait til 15 dpo nat cuz I always get af on 13 or 14dpo..lol but ill use my answer in mornin amd wen its bfn then I wnt buy anymore til 13dpo!! I can do it as long as I have no tests in here..lol

And ashley I see a plain blue cross but I too dnt trust it!! Lol

Im against blue dye but I did an edit because im obsessed..lmao

Attachments

• IMG_20131104_192744.jpg
    IMG_20131104_192744.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20131104_192754.jpg
    IMG_20131104_192754.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 28
And another .lol

Attachments

• IMG_20131104_193055.jpg
    IMG_20131104_193055.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 28
Thats y I hate blue dye..cuz geeeze there sooo convincing. Arggg

Iv desided these tests are just shit!.....

I'll see what my frer says and I will trust that!....

Nats good luck my love...:thumbup:

Off out in 1 hr to get my frers...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 6
Well here's my frer...it's a big no no...11 dpo...5days till af due....will test once more day before af (15 dpo)

I have one frer
Two cheepie midstreams
Two ic's

All put away now.

I knew I was right not to believe them ic's yesterday...darn things...:wacko:

Nat hope scan is going well

Good luck testing today ladies :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 14