6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

But they say in life that everyone shares experiences one way or the other..I guess its my turn to experience this diffulty.. and believe me..my whole heart goes out to all the woman that have had the struggle and continue to have it..I always had txt book conception, labor/birth and pregnancy that I have always considered bein a serrogate mom...I wld love to hlp families in that way. I always have short 1-2hr labors, completely unmedicated and natural..whether I birthed at home or in a pool...I wld soo offer my uterus to hlp woman unable to carry..

My births have always been super fast!!! My last I pushed one time!!! But medication free??? I only didn't have an epi with my son and not on purpose!! He just came too fast!! You must be super woman!!!!! :):) you go girl!!! I hope that there is still a chance this cycle for both of us and if not than I hope the struggle ends ASAP and we make some babies!!!

Wow Amanda you are a total rock star birther! Good for you :) No wonder you are so tough hah

I wish your BFP is right around the corner.... for all of us! Thank goodness we have eachother to pass the nuttiness around lol

Good morning there meg..how r u feeling today? Better? Have u went to doc?

They say the cervix is a hard predicter......but most everything that I have read...that equals pregnant!!!! High and soft and closed is a super awesome sign!!!! So you little missy just may still be in the game!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!

How sweet!!!! Geez that makes me want a baby even more now!!! :):) but I am not a rock star....not even a little bit...so I will be in the hospital!! That is so awesome Amanda!!!!! What great memories!!!!!!! Love love love the pictures!!!

How sweet!!!! Geez that makes me want a baby even more now!!! :):) but I am not a rock star....not even a little bit...so I will be in the hospital!! That is so awesome Amanda!!!!! What great memories!!!!!!! Love love love the pictures!!!

We need to make a packed!!! Once we all successfully concieve we need to stay together and continue to share our journeys...I cant wait to see all of u will ur poppin bellys and share our stories..gona b soo exciting..and ashley I bet u are a hpot when ur prego..ur sooo comical already. Haha.. I cant wait to hear ur stories..lol

Good morning there meg..how r u feeling today? Better? Have u went to doc?

Hi there,

I am getting better. Still a little sore and uncomfortable but better for sure...

I am seeing the doctor today for the first time, at 230. Dreading it but it must be done. hope they take my bloods so I can find out how low my HCG is. I would like to get right back to TTC once I can start OPK'ing.

We need to make a packed!!! Once we all successfully concieve we need to stay together and continue to share our journeys...I cant wait to see all of u will ur poppin bellys and share our stories..gona b soo exciting..and ashley I bet u are a hpot when ur prego..ur sooo comical already. Haha.. I cant wait to hear ur stories..lol

I am in.. cant wait for this to be a "bumpy" thread and I will be here no matter what.

Haha thanks meg..ok...im gona share some pics that ive never shared..if u had a weaktweak tummy look away . Haha..but I really wana share my fondest memories w u...soon as u get a peak im gona delete them..lol dnt need em floatin around on google..haha

I am totally in!!! :):):) we have to share that experience!! We have shared the struggle!! :)
Amanda I am convinced you are super woman now!! What an amazing experience!!!! Did you have a midwife there? That is seriously very cool!!!
Do you find out what you are having?? Or do you leave it for a surprise??
Nat....are you testing again? When the pic is small I swear I see a line!!!
Meg I am glad you are holding up!! I hope your appointment goes well and they can figure out wth went wrong and prevent it from happening again!!!

Lmao..hardly a rockstar..mind my language but omg it hurt like hell!!!!bahaha

Ok I need help someone..lol I have on calendar that I ovulated on oct 27 and I remember it was late in the eve..so how many dpo am I for sure?

Ok I need help someone..lol I have on calendar that I ovulated on oct 27 and I remember it was late in the eve..so how many dpo am I for sure?

lol I make that 7 dpo! You silly mare hahahahha:flower:

I didn't see the "weak tum" pics but I am guessing you deliverd the baby alone?...good job love.:thumbup:
That must have been scary.

I too delivered with no meds...very painfully but Thee !ost wonderful experiance EVER!....And I do it all again in a heart beat.

:) :) :) xxx

Countdown to pregnancy has me as 9dpo...I think I was counting o day as 1dpo and tgats y I thought I was 10dpo today. Sooo im really only 8-9??? Really ?? I know im not definately any further than that cuz it was the day I got pos opk too...(I think it wldve been pis the day before) but wow..so im not out yet then?? Really? I was certain I was out w bfn at 10dpo but I know one day makes a huge difference..wheewww that makes me feel much better for today. Lol y wld I b cramping today? And havin so many bowel discomforts as its wayyyy to early for af?

Countdown to pregnancy has me as 9dpo...I think I was counting o day as 1dpo and tgats y I thought I was 10dpo today. Sooo im really only 8-9??? Really ?? I know im not definately any further than that cuz it was the day I got pos opk too...(I think it wldve been pis the day before) but wow..so im not out yet then?? Really? I was certain I was out w bfn at 10dpo but I know one day makes a huge difference..wheewww that makes me feel much better for today. Lol y wld I b cramping today? And havin so many bowel discomforts as its wayyyy to early for af?

SNAP!..... Me too me too...bad Bowles and VERY crampy too...wayyyyy to early for af for me.

:) :) :) xxx

Im some kinda dpo!! Lmao!! Who the hell knows..I know the day of opk and the horrid pains and thats bout it..haha but heres to not bein out yet!! Im ok w that..lol how many dpo r u nat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->