6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hi guys had my scan today thought u may like to know the palava it was....grrr

The scan was eventaully a positive experience but the consultant was an absolute nightmare really uninterested and wanted to be in/out very quick. We didn't get off to the best start as he was trying to put probe in wrong hole LMAO!!!! Then we very quickly saw the sac and to me it looked empty cue heart sank so i said can you see anything - no answer complete silence in room i was convinced it was all over. Then i saw a glimse of something, he then spoke for the first time asking me to empty my bladder again and when i went back in he said oh much better a definate heart beat measuring at 6 weeks PHEW what a relief and you could see it flikering there - he didnt offer to put sound on and as he wasn't particually friendly i didn't ask!! He then walkewd out....i chased him to ask for a photo cue look of disgust on his face and a yes i suppose we can print u a copy GRRRRRRRRR such horrid experince but a FAB result healthy hb YAY!!

Hope u are all ok?!

He's evidently having a bad day but way to put a damper on an exciting point in your life! I'm very glad its all working out for you :) What a dick though!!!!
Yay for you! When is your EDD?

Thanks Petzy! I do hear you though - I know when I'm 'out' but I still test because I"m ever so hopeful to prove myself wrong LOL
Anyway - I am trying to take it easy....

I had to LMAO at a thread that just popped up on 2WW titled "Tan/pinkish CM"

LOL i love how colour coded it is all becoming... how crazy this TTC world is lol

oooh yes who would have thought you would be describing your most private bodily parts on the internet on an open forum LMAO!!!

I'm currently at CD36, 7-9 days late and BFN every day since the end of July. Only once, in my entire life, have I had a late cycle - and that was only by 2 days.

I've taken about 21 tests now. LOL Mostly cheapies, but 1.5 boxes of FRER as well.

Oh and I have to share something with you guys thats hilarious.

So it is just before lunch and the colleague I share an office with looks at me and says OMG you are pregnant. I said what?!?! She said yep I know it

LOL! what on earth... I told her she is nuts and freaking me out haha

She knows we are TTC kind of but we dont talk about it much and she has no idea where I am at with it....

watch AF show up in about 10 min LMAO i am cramping here so I think so! Boo!

I'm currently at CD36, 7-9 days late and BFN every day since the end of July. Only once, in my entire life, have I had a late cycle - and that was only by 2 days.

I've taken about 21 tests now. LOL Mostly cheapies, but 1.5 boxes of FRER as well.

Are the FRER coming up negative? you should get a blood test done!

Wow - you should go get blood work done to see if you're preggers.
That's very late! I know some times it can happen & not be pregnant but I dont think the odds are high. FX!

Oh and I have to share something with you guys thats hilarious.

So it is just before lunch and the colleague I share an office with looks at me and says OMG you are pregnant. I said what?!?! She said yep I know it

LOL! what on earth... I told her she is nuts and freaking me out haha

She knows we are TTC kind of but we dont talk about it much and she has no idea where I am at with it....

watch AF show up in about 10 min LMAO i am cramping here so I think so! Boo!

That is SUPER weird...why did she say that?!
You need to test. Just sayin' :)

Yeah, all of them are BFN!!! I called my doc to schedule an appointment already.. but since she moved practices, I have to wait for a callback to see if I can get blood work w/o doing a full on visit first.

I woke up having an increase in creamy/lotiony CM this morning. It's been really dry the last 4/5 days and usually is up until AF for me. So I'm still crossing my fingers - but those BFN are pretty discouraging.

I would be totally anxious wondering, wtf...so I get it!
I dont know where you live but here in CAD, we can just go to a walk-in clinic & get blood work requisition....also they do urine test but obviously nothing for you so far.
It's possible for some reason you're going to miss a period....stress, diet, exercise?

I would like to announce how smart I am hahah.... AF showed 10 min later - I am psychic!

I guess that makes me on CD1 now ladies! Cycle #4 here I come LOL

Aw sorry she got you Petzy, but at least you get to start trying again!

Barbikins - I might look into that. I was stressed around our vacation time, but that was 3rd week in July. I'm only stressed about not getting AF now! LOL But I've been trying to do things to relax. I've been exercising and BD, trying to get her to show up! But nothing. I think I might have ovulated late, based on my CM records, but I can't be 100% sure. If so, she might not show up for a few more days.

Petzy, that's the balls!!!! I'm sorry :( Sucks! I am really crossing my fingers for you for next cycle!

Havestar, is it normal to have late cycles? I've had some longer than usual ones but not off by as many days as you are. I'd get the blood work done.

No, this is really weird for me. I've only been 2 days late once, in all of my years. LOL Even after I got off of 5 years of Depo, it only took me 1 month to regulate.

Yah, I think I'll do that. I have to admit - I'm a little scared - blood tests are more.. final!

Petzy, that's the balls!!!! I'm sorry :( Sucks! I am really crossing my fingers for you for next cycle!

Havestar, is it normal to have late cycles? I've had some longer than usual ones but not off by as many days as you are. I'd get the blood work done.

Haha its ok.... I will use my OPKs again this month I think so I will start using those around CD 9 or 10 ish.....

Hey at least I know I can enjoy myself at the party we are going to on Saturday.... :) There has to be an upside, right?

Hey we are almst at 1000 posts! Come on we can do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->