6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Petzy, that's the balls!!!! I'm sorry :( Sucks! I am really crossing my fingers for you for next cycle!

Havestar, is it normal to have late cycles? I've had some longer than usual ones but not off by as many days as you are. I'd get the blood work done.

Haha its ok.... I will use my OPKs again this month I think so I will start using those around CD 9 or 10 ish.....

Hey at least I know I can enjoy myself at the party we are going to on Saturday.... :) There has to be an upside, right?

Petzy - there is always an upside - usually for me is to drink :)
Wow - we've posted a LOT holy cow :)

No, this is really weird for me. I've only been 2 days late once, in all of my years. LOL Even after I got off of 5 years of Depo, it only took me 1 month to regulate.

Yah, I think I'll do that. I have to admit - I'm a little scared - blood tests are more.. final!

I understand but you know...you're either pregnant or not...avoiding a blood test isn't going to change the outcome.
You'll find out at some point. A blood test will at least give you the answer & if you've missed a period or some thing's up with your cycle, it can be addressed. OR if you're pregnant than you can be happy, happy, joy, joy!

so here is my OPK tests...the middle-ish, the darkest I believe is the ticket. yesterday's test! The last two are today's - morning & afternoon. It never got any darker yesterday.
if my temps remain to climb, FF says my O is yesterday which would mean today is 1dpo! But I'm still going to BD tonight. My Cervix is still SHOW.

Attachments

• progressive OPK.jpg
    progressive OPK.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 18
so here is my OPK tests...the middle-ish, the darkest I believe is the ticket. yesterday's test! The last two are today's - morning & afternoon. It never got any darker yesterday.
if my temps remain to climb, FF says my O is yesterday which would mean today is 1dpo! But I'm still going to BD tonight. My Cervix is still SHOW.

I agree completely with you assessment barb!

Oh no petzy damn witch grrrrr how about trying morning bd I've heard it works and I tried it last cycle and got my bfp... Enjoy your weekend make the most of drinking!!! Sorry I haven't read whole thread I've been away this eve I'll catch up properly with you tomorrow (((hugs))) to everyone!

ACK! They said my appointment wouldn't be for 3 weeks. That's insane.. I'll know for sure by then, right? LOL

Barb - I totally agree!! yay for 1 dpo and bd for good measure!! ;) Everyone enjoys a good BD !

Have star, does your doctors office know why you're going?! That's a very long wait. I can usually sneak in if I just need a blood requisition but I have to be specific & ask for an appointment ASAP. Then again, I can just go to any walk-in clinic & get it same day.

Momma thanks for your input! How are you feeling btw?

Yah - but my doctor moved to a new practice, so technically I'm a new patient, and I have to wait for an appointment. I'm going to hold out till the 20th, b/c if I ovulated late, that would be when I'm due for AF. Then I'll check into whether or not the walk-in clinics can do those types of tests.

BFN again this morning! No sign of AF!

Barb I'm feeling good tired sore bb and starving all the time same as pregnancy with ds except the little cramping and back pain (herniated disc )... I'm thinking about calling a different ob bc mine is waiting a long time 4 more weeks to confirm pregnancy ... Sigh I wanna make sure bean báibín is ok....

Ugh I found ONE place that would do a blood test for pregnancy.. according to their website.. but they just stopped doing them last month!!! GRRRRR!

Well I'm back in the wait. 5 dpo today temps higher than usual, but that could be due to me having a cold -_- Hoping that I wont start being my typical heavy tester until mid next week. I'm also thinking if I'm not preggy this month I may head out to the doctors and see wtf. It's been 6 cycles now since the mc and nothing. Unless I am this month but I dunno. Last month I was so sure I'd be preggy and so far this cycle I don't think I am at all. *sighs* Well only time will tell *^^* Good luck all ladies and tons of :babydust: to all

Barb I'm feeling good tired sore bb and starving all the time same as pregnancy with ds except the little cramping and back pain (herniated disc )... I'm thinking about calling a different ob bc mine is waiting a long time 4 more weeks to confirm pregnancy ... Sigh I wanna make sure bean báibín is ok....[/QUOT

I hope you have a great pregnancy! You said you were on bed rest with your son? How come? I didn't confirm pregnancy last time, I had all the symptoms. My Doctor never requisitioned a blood test. I sat in her office trying not to puke & asking her for mercy....to which she gave me a prescription :)
This time around, I do plan on getting blood work to confirm it & only because I feel like after all these months & false positive tests, I really just need to know everything is OK...& especially I'm going to be more nervous this time aroun.
Hugs for you! xo:flower:

Well I'm back in the wait. 5 dpo today temps higher than usual, but that could be due to me having a cold -_- Hoping that I wont start being my typical heavy tester until mid next week. I'm also thinking if I'm not preggy this month I may head out to the doctors and see wtf. It's been 6 cycles now since the mc and nothing. Unless I am this month but I dunno. Last month I was so sure I'd be preggy and so far this cycle I don't think I am at all. *sighs* Well only time will tell *^^* Good luck all ladies and tons of :babydust: to all

Welcome back! It's been a while since I've seen you kicking around :)
Good luck - I'm 2dpo & I am trying to not test at all until minimum 9/10dpo. I just don't see the point. However. I know me & I get antsy & do it anyway.:haha:
This is my 7th cycle...Like you, I said after the 6th cycle I'm getting help. I made an appointment at a fertility clinic & I'm really hoping we get to cancel it because I'm preggo! I thought I would be pregnant MONTHS ago....so, I know how you're feeling. I had a chemical pregnancy on our first month of trying - I would be nearly 7 months along right now if everything worked out. :(
Anywho - good luck :)

Welcome back! It's been a while since I've seen you kicking around :)
Good luck - I'm 2dpo & I am trying to not test at all until minimum 9/10dpo. I just don't see the point. However. I know me & I get antsy & do it anyway.:haha:
This is my 7th cycle...Like you, I said after the 6th cycle I'm getting help. I made an appointment at a fertility clinic & I'm really hoping we get to cancel it because I'm preggo! I thought I would be pregnant MONTHS ago....so, I know how you're feeling. I had a chemical pregnancy on our first month of trying - I would be nearly 7 months along right now if everything worked out. :(
Anywho - good luck :)

Yes it has been awhile XD It's been about 4 weeks since I've been on here O_O. I didn't ovulate until day 23 of my cycle and then I was away from home (visiting my sister and her husband and kids). The little one Michael whom is 2 years old can't say Aunt Amy, so he says Aunt Mimi. XD So I now have a new nickname *^^* It was fun seeing them again too bad they live so far away though.
I agree no point in testing real early but then again I've started to buy the e-net cheapies so I'm not too concerned about testing if the urge comes in. But I'm so busy right now that it isn't on my mind. Which is probably a good thing. And aww *hugs* I know how you feel on the pregnancy thing. I would have been enjoying my bundle of joy for a few weeks now if I didn't MC. But what can you do. Just keep trying XD And hopefully you will have to cancel it *^^* Good luck to you!!!

Oh no petzy damn witch grrrrr how about trying morning bd I've heard it works and I tried it last cycle and got my bfp... Enjoy your weekend make the most of drinking!!! Sorry I haven't read whole thread I've been away this eve I'll catch up properly with you tomorrow (((hugs))) to everyone!

Thanks doll

We actually morning BD more than we BD at any other time haha... we are frisky in the morning and sometimes tired at night! LOL

Well girls I'm on CD2 today and the AF cramps are not feeling to great at the moment haha...

They only ever last a day so I am looking forward to a nice weekend. Last night I had two ibuprophen and a glass of wine and I felt like a million dollars so I will try that again after work haha

When I told DH that AF came he said that he was slightly relieved as he would be a little scared for it to happen so soon! LOL I said hun its going to be scary whether it happens NOW or in a year haha

Ladies, I'm 4dpo! Yahoo!
Miss you guys while I'm on my road trip.
I will give you guys updates when something happens.
Good luck to all of you! xo

Ladies, I'm 4dpo! Yahoo!
Miss you guys while I'm on my road trip.
I will give you guys updates when something happens.
Good luck to all of you! xo

And good luck to you! Enjoy your road trip! I'm still recovering from mine lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"