6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Thank you!!! I took a few more lol and broke apart one digital just to make sure hahahttps://i48.tinypic.com/hs8arq.jpg

My appointment is scheduled for the 14 of september!! I am getting scan then too

BARB -- gettin darker Im loving it!! I would totally bd tonight =)

Thank you!!! I took a few more lol and broke apart one digital just to make sure hahahttps://i48.tinypic.com/hs8arq.jpg

My appointment is scheduled for the 14 of september!! I am getting scan then too

BARB -- gettin darker Im loving it!! I would totally bd tonight =)

You're totally preggers! YAHOO! Hey - i don't get how you can get an early scan.....it's standard wait until 10 or so weeks here.
i want a scan right away too!

I'm definitely pouncing tonight...tomorrow is a write off so I have no choice :)

My dr does it at 7-8 weeks he did it with DS they do it to confirm pregnancy and medicade likes it too

My dr does it at 7-8 weeks he did it with DS they do it to confirm pregnancy and medicade likes it too

I think its different in the States...you have to pay for it, or your insurance does. Our system, we pay for it through our income taxes so they regulate how many ultrasounds you get. I think if I asked for an early ultrasound I might have to pay for it. Although, being that I will be high risk next time around, I might get it for free. I really do want to see an ultrasound to make sure it's all good. And I would get a blood test done & make sure my levels are good. I did neither last time...then again, I wasn't paranoid & didn't have a loss. So I just went with the flow & I had symptoms.

How did you tell your hubby last night?!

Here is my OPK using FMU...It wasn't concentrated so I'll take another test later this afternoon. I recon it MIGHT turn positive. if not today, tomorrow for sure.

Attachments

• CD14.jpg
    CD14.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 2
He took it really well! We were both bit shocked lol but I made a cute video of pictures of us and DS from the beginning till now and added the HPT and DS holding hpt he loved it!!

Barb - it will be bfp soon!!

momma you really did 'er up! Nice one!
It would be cool to surprise my hubby...he's not a very shock-able person & not very excitable though lol. I think he'll be very nervous after what happened to us. He's going to worry for both of us & then some. So while I hope to see a smile on his face when we find out, I am thinking he'll be more worried. Also, if I find out this time, we'll be on our family vacation...so it'll be harder to plan anything fancy.

momma you really did 'er up! Nice one!
It would be cool to surprise my hubby...he's not a very shock-able person & not very excitable though lol. I think he'll be very nervous after what happened to us. He's going to worry for both of us & then some. So while I hope to see a smile on his face when we find out, I am thinking he'll be more worried. Also, if I find out this time, we'll be on our family vacation...so it'll be harder to plan anything fancy.

Yeah with Ds I gave him a card with the test inside (in agas station parking lot) lol our work schedules were so crazy we didnt see each other for a week and I didnt want to tell him over the phone at that time we had only been together for about a year and a half. It paned out perfectly finding out on our anniversary.

I was on bed rest with DS for 16 weeks and we had a chemical in Feb 09. So he worries too He was scared to try again. But We really wanted another baby.

Im praying and crossing everything for you!!

Thanks Momma! And I am wishing you a very healthy pregnancy this time around!
I picked up a Digi today so incase I get a positive on my IC tests....& I picked up a congrats card incase I get to congratulate my hubby!

OK let me know what you think of this test....cant decide if its positive or just almost.

Attachments

Thanks Nibec! Well, now that it's dried a bit I'm not convinced.
Look at the strip @ bottom...

Attachments

• CD14 Progressive.jpg
    CD14 Progressive.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 7
Thanks Momma! I'll have to test one more time tonight...
And tomorrow - & the compare...as the test dried, its not as vibrant & dark.

i think it maybe still pos hun i'd bd just incase lol!!

Thanks Momma! And I am wishing you a very healthy pregnancy this time around!
I picked up a Digi today so incase I get a positive on my IC tests....& I picked up a congrats card incase I get to congratulate my hubby!

OK let me know what you think of this test....cant decide if its positive or just almost.

Yay thats a positive!!! Looks like like mine did! Good work Barbi - now go "Hop on Pop" if you catch my drift LMAO

He took it really well! We were both bit shocked lol but I made a cute video of pictures of us and DS from the beginning till now and added the HPT and DS holding hpt he loved it!!

Barb - it will be bfp soon!!

Momma - that is great! So sweet and very exciting!!

Mine got a a bit lighter after it dried too but not much - I think you are still good to go but you can confirm it tomorrow

Regardless you are in prime time now so get goin!

As for Me, I am 13DPO and BFN this morning - I SUCK - I used my last stupid IC when I should have just waited haha...

Still just have really sore boobs! Im actually sore everywhere from a workout I did last night so I am a write off today LOL

AF is Due friday or saturday so Im suer I will see her bloody face soon! lmao

LOL thanks ladies!
I'm just not convinced...since it should be as dark if not darker than the control line. I think it can be even darker for a positive. Its like 95% or some thing?
I made sure to "hop on pop" this morning b/c we have my SD over tonight & then after dinner, I have plans to go out so I'm not sure if once I get home there'll be BD time...I should try!

LOL thanks ladies!
I'm just not convinced...since it should be as dark if not darker than the control line. I think it can be even darker for a positive. Its like 95% or some thing?
I made sure to "hop on pop" this morning b/c we have my SD over tonight & then after dinner, I have plans to go out so I'm not sure if once I get home there'll be BD time...I should try!

HAH! We can use the acronym HOP as its works perfectly LOL

I think you should try and squeeze in a HOP if you can

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mine got a a bit lighter after it dried too but not much - I think you are still good to go but you can confirm it tomorrow

Regardless you are in prime time now so get goin!

As for Me, I am 13DPO and BFN this morning - I SUCK - I used my last stupid IC when I should have just waited haha...

Still just have really sore boobs! Im actually sore everywhere from a workout I did last night so I am a write off today LOL

AF is Due friday or saturday so Im suer I will see her bloody face soon! lmao

Hah! I've used up my last tests too when I should have waited to the next morning - I'm dumb like that :)
You still have a few days left but I do hear you...I know my body really well & know when I'm "out"....but you still have a few more days to go! Goooood luck!

I'm going to miss you ladies when I'm gone for two weeks...unfortunately, there is little to no cell phone service where I'm going. So there will be periods of time when I go into town or what not where I can check my emails & messages - I'll be sure to update you ladies what develops while I'm gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->