6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Thanks Momma! I'll have to test one more time tonight...
And tomorrow - & the compare...as the test dried, its not as vibrant & dark.

Mine got a a bit lighter after it dried too but not much - I think you are still good to go but you can confirm it tomorrow

Regardless you are in prime time now so get goin!

As for Me, I am 13DPO and BFN this morning - I SUCK - I used my last stupid IC when I should have just waited haha...

Still just have really sore boobs! Im actually sore everywhere from a workout I did last night so I am a write off today LOL

AF is Due friday or saturday so Im suer I will see her bloody face soon! lmao

Hah! I've used up my last tests too when I should have waited to the next morning - I'm dumb like that :)
You still have a few days left but I do hear you...I know my body really well & know when I'm "out"....but you still have a few more days to go! Goooood luck!

I'm going to miss you ladies when I'm gone for two weeks...unfortunately, there is little to no cell phone service where I'm going. So there will be periods of time when I go into town or what not where I can check my emails & messages - I'll be sure to update you ladies what develops while I'm gone.

Ohhh Barbi where are you going??? Do tell!!

Ladies dont count your self out - I did.. I even had cramps and brown spotting on Saturday my LP is only 14 days so the day AF was due I took a test just because I did not expect it to pop! =) GL!!!

Have fun Barb!!

Ladies dont count your self out - I did.. I even had cramps and brown spotting on Saturday my LP is only 14 days so the day AF was due I took a test just because I did not expect it to pop! =) GL!!!

Have fun Barb!!

Well OK I wont count out just yet then.... i usually get pink cm for a day or two at least before AF and I dont have any yet.... so we will see!

I will test on Sat if it doesnt show by Sat am I think... I have a party on Sat night and I dont want to be boozing all night if I am knocked up lol - however if its a BFN I will NOT be around sunday morning if you catch my drink LOL

Hey Ladies!

I am going up north - Northern Ontario - so, long, long drive!
I am leaving on Monday August 20th & Back some time September 1st/2nd?
Sunday is what would have been our little girl's 1st birthday...it's going to be a tough weekend. And then on the 24th is the anniversary of her death - again, tough day & we're surrounded with a LOT of people. We're heading up because of a milestone party for my hubby's parents. I wouldn't go other wise...this is really poor timing for us :( I just hope that it will also be some what distracting.

Have fun Barb!!

Well OK I wont count out just yet then.... i usually get pink cm for a day or two at least before AF and I dont have any yet.... so we will see!

I will test on Sat if it doesnt show by Sat am I think... I have a party on Sat night and I dont want to be boozing all night if I am knocked up lol - however if its a BFN I will NOT be around sunday morning if you catch my drink LOL

Omg i meant to say catch my DRIFT not DRINK haha... Freudian slip!!

Hey Ladies!

Sunday is what would have been our little girl's 1st birthday...it's going to be a tough weekend. And then on the 24th is the anniversary of her death - again, tough day & we're surrounded with a LOT of people. We're heading up because of a milestone party for my hubby's parents. I wouldn't go other wise...this is really poor timing for us :( I just hope that it will also be some what distracting.

Oh Barb I am sorry about the anniversaries you are going through - however I think the distraction may be helpful in a way.. being surrounded by a lot of people will keep you busy and maybe your spirits up a bit. I wont pretend to know what you are going through but I do hope its better than you anticipate

Hey Ladies!

And yes as a fellow Ontarian I know how far north our province does go haha... I am not on holidays again until last week of September when we head to Florida (whats up Momma! lol) and stop in lots of places on the way like usual.... counting the days!

Thanks Petzy! Both my hubby & I are very private people & need time to ourselves so the lot of people isnt that great. But could be distracting before/after....we have decided to take the day to ourselves while there & take off away from everyone else.
I dont want to be around people...

Hey Ladies!

And yes as a fellow Ontarian I know how far north our province does go haha... I am not on holidays again until last week of September when we head to Florida (whats up Momma! lol) and stop in lots of places on the way like usual.... counting the days!

I'm going to Thunder Bay :)
Oh Florida....nice & warm...are you visiting people or just holiday? That's a long drive too! Just you & the hubby?

Hey Ladies!

I'm going to Thunder Bay :)
Oh Florida....nice & warm...are you visiting people or just holiday? That's a long drive too! Just you & the hubby?

Yes just me and the hubby... our family has a place in Florida so we go a few times a year and drive the car down for my inlaws or bring the car home. Its fun because we make a road trip out of it and spend several days on the road.... we go to different places every time... last fall we went to New Orleans, Nashville, etc... this time we are going further East to Boston, CapeCod, Atlantic City, it should be a blast! Then we end up in Florida for the thanksgiving long weekend (Canadian) and fly home....

Who knows how many more of these we have left! LOL

That does sound really fun! Good for you guys!
Yeah I hear you about how many trips there are left for a while.
I'm trying to convince my hubby to go some where warm for our wedding anni in January! I gave him the 'this might be the last one' bit...hopefully he'll take the bait!

That does sound really fun! Good for you guys!
Yeah I hear you about how many trips there are left for a while.
I'm trying to convince my hubby to go some where warm for our wedding anni in January! I gave him the 'this might be the last one' bit...hopefully he'll take the bait!

haha thats a good plan.... I told DH we should go away over Xmas for an all inclusive and he said Ummm are you nuts we will have just got back from Florida in Oct.... I said yep whats your point! LOL

:rofl:

Good Morning Ladies.

I am on CD28 today (14 DPOish)....i checked my period tracker for last month and my last cycle was actually 28 days and not my normal 29/30 so maybe I should test today haha.

I will wait it out another day I think...

Symptoms: Light cramping on and off....a bit more than the last few days... sore BB's still but not as sore as they have been and some occasional shooting pains on top of them and not on the sides. I have a feeling the witch is coming but I will keep you posted

Petzy - aint nothing wrong with wanting another vacation! Who doesn't?! I really hope to convince my hubby to go away. We need it!!!!!!!!! OK we did go to Jamaica this year but what ever :p

Petzy - good luck testing. I'm surprised you can wait out another day - I'd be BURSTING!
If I O'd yesterday/today...I will try not to test until next Saturday which will be 9/10dpo...I don't want to test on the 24th which is the anniversary because I don't want to associate finding out I'm pregnant with the DOD of my daughter...so I will probably test the day before & then the day after.....I want this to be our month & I'm playing it up as if it is...end of :)

What you ladies think about my temp chart????

Hi guys had my scan today thought u may like to know the palava it was....grrr

The scan was eventaully a positive experience but the consultant was an absolute nightmare really uninterested and wanted to be in/out very quick. We didn't get off to the best start as he was trying to put probe in wrong hole LMAO!!!! Then we very quickly saw the sac and to me it looked empty cue heart sank so i said can you see anything - no answer complete silence in room i was convinced it was all over. Then i saw a glimse of something, he then spoke for the first time asking me to empty my bladder again and when i went back in he said oh much better a definate heart beat measuring at 6 weeks PHEW what a relief and you could see it flikering there - he didnt offer to put sound on and as he wasn't particually friendly i didn't ask!! He then walkewd out....i chased him to ask for a photo cue look of disgust on his face and a yes i suppose we can print u a copy GRRRRRRRRR such horrid experince but a FAB result healthy hb YAY!!

Hope u are all ok?!

Hi guys had my scan today thought u may like to know the palava it was....grrr

The scan was eventaully a positive experience but the consultant was an absolute nightmare really uninterested and wanted to be in/out very quick. We didn't get off to the best start as he was trying to put probe in wrong hole LMAO!!!! Then we very quickly saw the sac and to me it looked empty cue heart sank so i said can you see anything - no answer complete silence in room i was convinced it was all over. Then i saw a glimse of something, he then spoke for the first time asking me to empty my bladder again and when i went back in he said oh much better a definate heart beat measuring at 6 weeks PHEW what a relief and you could see it flikering there - he didnt offer to put sound on and as he wasn't particually friendly i didn't ask!! He then walkewd out....i chased him to ask for a photo cue look of disgust on his face and a yes i suppose we can print u a copy GRRRRRRRRR such horrid experince but a FAB result healthy hb YAY!!

Hope u are all ok?!

Nimbec what a jerk that guy was! Im so sorry it was a bad experience first but hey the good news is the healthy heart beat baby :) Yay !! Next time hopefully you wont have to see this grump!!!

Petzy - aint nothing wrong with wanting another vacation! Who doesn't?! I really hope to convince my hubby to go away. We need it!!!!!!!!! OK we did go to Jamaica this year but what ever :p

Petzy - good luck testing. I'm surprised you can wait out another day - I'd be BURSTING!
If I O'd yesterday/today...I will try not to test until next Saturday which will be 9/10dpo...I don't want to test on the 24th which is the anniversary because I don't want to associate finding out I'm pregnant with the DOD of my daughter...so I will probably test the day before & then the day after.....I want this to be our month & I'm playing it up as if it is...end of :)

What you ladies think about my temp chart????

Well the reason I am not bursting is because of all those BFNs - I guess I have decided I am out when I am not quite out yet LOL.... cant help it!!! :)

I think your plan for testing is good! testing the day before and after makes perfect sense :) FX this is your month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->