6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Barb I hope you get in sooner than November but it will be here before you know it...Maybe give yourself a month off of temping and OPK'ing just to try more naturally? But i hear you on keeping you occupied - it is definitely something that keeps one busy LOL

Momma - sorry to hear you are nauseaus at night but hey thats a good thing - means that eggie is growing! :) I hope you feel better soon.

Since I dont know really when I ov'd, I dont know what DPO I am but probably around 1-2 DPO in my opinion... I have lotiony CM so it must have passed already?? Anywhoo... I am away this weekend in TO with some friends and DH should be fun... i am avoiding the hot tub just in case lol - dont want to cook up those eggies LMAO

I will check back in Monday or Tuesday XO

Have fun !!!! And thanks I know its a good thing ;) just means things are going well lol

Hi Ladies -Happy Tuesday !

DH and I had an amazing long weekend in Toronto - was so much fun we were all over the place.... didnt get home until quite late last night so I am exhausted today....

I am somewhere between 4-6 DPO but I think around 6DPO. I dont really have any symptoms other than I am totally exhausted but I think that is from a busy weekend away and staying up a tad late every night....I had major major heartburn last night but I think it was from the shitty food i was eating all weekend!!

DH and I had some struggles last week about TTC..... he seems to still be flip flopping on whether or not he is ready.... i know he is just scared of the major change and there is a part of him that feels like it will not be worth the stress and sacrifice?? I told him that if he does NOT want to TTC then I certainly dont want him to try right now because thats really not doing me any favours and I dont want something he doesnt want (who does?!).... so that was a downer day but he still talks like we are TTC and was discussing mat leave etc with me the other day so I am just feeling very confused about this right now....

i am going to just relax and let it go the rest of the month but we may need to have another discussion after AF comes because I dont like the in-between feeling - it doesnt sit well with me.... he is either on board or he is not on board and if he wants to wait longer I will have to accept that. I am 29 so I its not a crisis by any means but it would be really dissapointing.....

Does anyone have anything like this they've been through?

My husband told me we would try for a baby on our honeymoon... then when the time came he changed his mind... then he would give me a date and be like "no lets just wait" well God had other plans lol. I was NTNP (pull out this month) and charting to know my body for the last couple of month he would say yes we can then no we cant ... it kinda hurt my feeling bc I would be excited...

Yeah.. I do NOT want to pressure DH or push for it. And I dont think its fair to go through PG/TTC when your husband is not on board... what fun is that?? Why would I want to do that.... I know a lot of women who dont care and just want the baby but I am really not like that. If he is not wanting it, I dont want it yet either then... as dissapointing at that may be. It doesnt seem like he is against it persay but he is definitely scared. I feel for him but I wish I could make him more comfortable about the idea....

My husband was scared about something happening to the Va y I was on bedrest with our first son I started contracting at 20 weeks 5 mins apart... So he is scared about that I felt the same way on his terms its the same thing when a man want a baby and a woman doesn't u can't push it. I was just as shocked as he was when it happened but we are both thrilled :)

Hey love I hope u see thw dr soon and they can give some insight. I hope u get it bfp before then even more !! Things are good my ibs is acting up so badly and I'm nauseous a lot mostly at bed time. It's a good thing I hear although I didn't have it at all with ds. I have my scan on the 14 so two more weeks from today !!

I certainly hope I'll be cancelling my appointment too!
Sorry about the nausea - I had it bad with my pregnancy & was on Diclectin. I couldn't survive w/o it. Good luck :) I hope I'll be following right behind you this cycle.

I've decided ladies I'm going to stop charting & testing this month. Most I'll do is check my CM to get an idea of my fertile patch. I am so sick of trying. I'm kinda done. Out of steam...:nope:

Yeah I threw up at 4am uh !! I hope u get it this cycle maybe with the less stress :)

Petzy, you definitely want to sort it out if AF shows up.
I'm sorry he's pulling this on yah. I would be severely disappointed & sad if my husband decided we should stop trying. Then again, our situation is very different having lost a baby. Before I got pregnant, my husband didn't think he wanted more kids. And it was a struggle for a while during my pregnancy. But he said the experience we had with our little girl, he wants another one. And you know - you're never 100% ready. If you want it, you just gotta go with it. AND what if you're pregnant now?! I hope he understands you could be preggers now. I think by the sounds of it, he's just conflicted & nervous...but a talk is an absolute must. Good luck ! xo

PS where in TO were you? You were in my home town :)

Yeah I threw up at 4am uh !! I hope u get it this cycle maybe with the less stress :)

Ouch...well I never threw up in my pregnancy but I had horrible nausea that lasted all afternoon & the night was the worst. Gross.
I had to be on meds my whole pregnancy. I'd highly recommend it but I have drug coverage other wise it would have costed me $150/month for the drugs. But I would have paid for it.

Petzy, you definitely want to sort it out if AF shows up.
I'm sorry he's pulling this on yah. I would be severely disappointed & sad if my husband decided we should stop trying. Then again, our situation is very different having lost a baby. Before I got pregnant, my husband didn't think he wanted more kids. And it was a struggle for a while during my pregnancy. But he said the experience we had with our little girl, he wants another one. And you know - you're never 100% ready. If you want it, you just gotta go with it. AND what if you're pregnant now?! I hope he understands you could be preggers now. I think by the sounds of it, he's just conflicted & nervous...but a talk is an absolute must. Good luck ! xo

PS where in TO were you? You were in my home town :)

Well he didnt say anything about stopping trying.... he keeps talking about mat leave and where we will put a baby etc.. and when we talked about this the last time (several months ago) he said that as scared as having a kid makes him, he isnt willing to NOT have one because he thinks he would regret it.. so I have to think he is a typical man scared of the big change and all of that?? DOnt you think? AHHHH lol

And yes he does undertand I could be pg...... he doesnt ever withdrawl anymore and we talk about it enough that its an ongoing dialogue.

If he wanted to wait a bit longer I would agree to that because I am not forcing anything. But as of now it looks like we will keep going I think.

As for Toronto - I stayed at the Marriot on Wellington and Blue Jay Way - right beside second city - for three days - it was awesome!!

Ok so I am about 7DPO today I think..... I have no symptoms other than brutal heartburn last two nights and some light cramping. I have also ben significantly more tired than usual but I could be underslept...

I have no IC's so I wont be testing unless my symptoms force me to LOL or AF doesnt show in one week on Sept 12th :)

I am on CD21

Hey love I hope u see thw dr soon and they can give some insight. I hope u get it bfp before then even more !! Things are good my ibs is acting up so badly and I'm nauseous a lot mostly at bed time. It's a good thing I hear although I didn't have it at all with ds. I have my scan on the 14 so two more weeks from today !!

Sorry about the nausea - I had it bad with my pregnancy & was on Diclectin. I couldn't survive w/o it. Good luck :) I hope I'll be following right behind you this cycle.

I've decided ladies I'm going to stop charting & testing this month. Most I'll do is check my CM to get an idea of my fertile patch. I am so sick of trying. I'm kinda done. Out of steam...:nope:

Barbi - dont lose hope by any means..... you DO need a break though I think..... take a break from temping and charting and testing.... and wait for AF and try to give your body some R and R! We hear again and again that this makes a difference for a lot of people...

BTW Walmart has .88 cent test Idk of they have them there but I bought some with this pregnancy bc I thought my digital test was lying all three of them hahaha

And I think that he is just nervous and wants to be sure the right choice is being made which is a man thing :)

BTW Walmart has .88 cent test Idk of they have them there but I bought some with this pregnancy bc I thought my digital test was lying all three of them hahaha

And I think that he is just nervous and wants to be sure the right choice is being made which is a man thing :)

Thanks Momma - I think so too..... I dont feel like we are rushing into this LOL we have been together for 14 years, married at 10 years... DH is 31 and I am 29....

Ok so I am about 8DPO today or so... no symptoms really at all. It is actually very bizarre that my boobs dont hurt at this point. Maybe THAT in itself is a symptom lol.... jk

Had some light cramping on both sides so far... that is really it! I am on CD 21 today due in 6 days

Hmmm I am not sure if our walmart sells them that cheap - I dont think so.... but I did see them at the one in Michigan for that much or at least for 99 cents...

I am heading to Florida in three weeks so maybe I will pick some up.

Barbi - dont lose hope by any means..... you DO need a break though I think..... take a break from temping and charting and testing.... and wait for AF and try to give your body some R and R! We hear again and again that this makes a difference for a lot of people...

Thanks Petzy...I appreciate the words. I'm trying to keep
Positive but it's hard. I am however taking a break from testing & temping and just take it easy & let things happen as they will.
I'm tired of expending the energy!
Where are you in your cycle?

Petzy, I see you're 8dpo
And Dollaramma has tests for $1.25!

Hmmm I am not sure if our walmart sells them that cheap - I dont think so.... but I did see them at the one in Michigan for that much or at least for 99 cents...

I am heading to Florida in three weeks so maybe I will pick some up.

They have this new section is has all kinds of vitamins etc for .88 cents just ask the pharmacist they will know im sure every walmart has them because a lot of people been talking about it =)

Petzy, I see you're 8dpo
And Dollaramma has tests for $1.25!

I am on CD26 today - so due in 2-3 days....

My BB's started to get sore yesterday so I am sure AF is on her lovely way as usual! :) lol

No other symptoms except lots of heartburn (likely diet related) and light cramping on and off (same old same old)

I am probably somewhere around 11-12 DPO today. I am just going to hold out for AF and if she doesnt show by Wed/Thurs I will go searching for those dollarama tests haha! - thanks for the tip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->