6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Good luck hun - don't forget pregnancy symptoms are the same as af symptoms! typical isnt it if only our belly button would turn purpil if we were pg would take a lot of stress away! LOL

Petzy, hang in there! Have you tested at all this few days?!
I've been doing good - I have an idea around the time I'm going to O but I'm not temping or doing anything really...just having a grand old time. And i've been enjoying BD more so because I'm not focusing too much although it's really hard to ignore when you think you're going to O LOL!!!

Good luck hun - don't forget pregnancy symptoms are the same as af symptoms! typical isnt it if only our belly button would turn purpil if we were pg would take a lot of stress away! LOL

Haha that is well said.... I am not obsessing this month at all so I am in a good place.

How are you feeling Nimbec! Havent seen you in a little while :)

Petzy, hang in there! Have you tested at all this few days?!
I've been doing good - I have an idea around the time I'm going to O but I'm not temping or doing anything really...just having a grand old time. And i've been enjoying BD more so because I'm not focusing too much although it's really hard to ignore when you think you're going to O LOL!!!

Hi Barb - No I have not been testing or anything. AHHHHHH

I am so glad you've been enjoying BD more - it goes a long way to take the "work" out of it - better for both partners! I absolutely never bring up when I am going to O or anything to DH - I want to BD all month long regardless and enjoy it - and not put any pressure on the BD'ing.

Hi ladies and thankyou petzy I'm good the ms (all day) has been much better phew!

I didn't want to be here all the time incase it upset you all with me being pg but I really do still want to know how your all getting on - I've been stalking lol

I remember trying bit to think about 0 it was impossible lol I gave up in the end and went straight back to opk's charting etc before 0 was near so u have lots of respect for you!!

((hugs)) to everyone !

I am checking my cervix & checking my CM just to make sure it's my fertile phase just for good measure but no temping! It took up too much of my energies. That & symptom shit.

So first time posting here but I'm 6-7 dpo and couldn't help it. Tested twice today :blush: I threw the first out bc I thought I was seeing things but on this one too I swear I see a shadow idk tho...

If post a pic but idk how to since I'm on mY iphone

Luckyyou welcome :) and fx for you although it is very very early - post a piccy GL x

Hows everyone today?

Hi ladies and thankyou petzy I'm good the ms (all day) has been much better phew!

I didn't want to be here all the time incase it upset you all with me being pg but I really do still want to know how your all getting on - I've been stalking lol

I remember trying bit to think about 0 it was impossible lol I gave up in the end and went straight back to opk's charting etc before 0 was near so u have lots of respect for you!!

((hugs)) to everyone !

oh my goodness - dont stay away on my account! Everyone here is supportive - it doesn't end when you get pg! I am soooooooooo happy for you! Keep visiting with us :)

Im glad your morning sickness is improving :)

Hi Ladies

I am about 13 DPO today or so...... maybe 11-12 I am not totally sure..... AF is due tomorrow or Thursday as I am on CD27.

No symptoms at all really other than mildly sore BB's. I don't even feel like AF is almost here but she does that to me a LOT so it doesn't mean much..... I often get nothing and then she shows lol

How is everyone else?

Luckyyou welcome :) and fx for you although it is very very early - post a piccy GL x

Hows everyone today?

Hey Nimbec I see you are Welsh - My grandmother was from Cardiff so I have some Welsh in me too! :)

Hehe Petzy i'm a fake welshy I'm English really just lived here for 11 years! I went to uni in cardiff!! I have to admitt i sometimes have a welsh lilt in my accent now lol

where are you based? i'm originally from derbyshire

Petzy, are you not testing this cycle?!
I am gearing up for Ovulation...I recon if my cycle follows last month, I could Ovulate in 2 days...maybe 4. I can't help it, I will test w/ OPK tomorrow just to see if I'm O on CD 14 again...but I'm OK with that. I just want to stay well clear of temping.

Been BD every day so far!

Hehe Petzy i'm a fake welshy I'm English really just lived here for 11 years! I went to uni in cardiff!! I have to admitt i sometimes have a welsh lilt in my accent now lol

where are you based? i'm originally from derbyshire

I am a proud Canadian haha - from near Toronto area.......

Petzy, are you not testing this cycle?!
I am gearing up for Ovulation...I recon if my cycle follows last month, I could Ovulate in 2 days...maybe 4. I can't help it, I will test w/ OPK tomorrow just to see if I'm O on CD 14 again...but I'm OK with that. I just want to stay well clear of temping.

Been BD every day so far!

Nope I am not testing unless AF doesnt show by Thursday... I think... ahaha

Good for you - no temping! OPK at the most! :) tee hee

Petzy, how do you do it?! AHHH!!! I am not sure I could have the willpower to.
I really want to but I am not sure I can!

and yay proud fellow Canadian!!! :)

Petzy, how do you do it?! AHHH!!! I am not sure I could have the willpower to.
I really want to but I am not sure I can!

and yay proud fellow Canadian!!! :)

Honestly I think its because I have not been thinking about it a much this month; DH's comments early in the month set me off a little and it made me feel less excited for a little while... i feel fine now for the most part but I have been really busy and havent focused on it as much as I usually do lol.... but being nearly due for AF I am thinking about it more and starting to symptom spot lol..... cant help it at this point! :)

now you are making me want to check out dollarama at lunch lmao

Good luck petzy !! That's will power !!

Barb are u leased stressed now with out temping

Petzy, I'm sorry you know what - I dont think I should have said 'how are you doing it?!'...I got you thinking...lol. It's great that you can just relax & I wish I could do that too - however - I understand that your hubby put a damper on the whole thing. But I still wish & hope this is the month for you!!

Hey Momma - how are you doing?! Nice new picture!
I am defo less stressed this cycle...when I temped, it was the first thing I thought about & then I'd analyze my temperatures & put in all this info to FF all day long & I just don't have it in me this month. I was so disappointed last month that I just don't have it in me. I stopped symptom spotting too - that was pointless. I checked my CM today & its totally ready for conception & I have EWCM! So I think I'm O'ing in the next two days. I will do my OPK just to have a frame of reference to when I Ovulated but that is all. I do have some preggo tests for this cycle but I'm going to try my hardest not to test too crazy. Last month I spent a lot of money on tests & I am very regretful & put that much time/energy into it. :(
It's so draining...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"