6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Ugh ladies I know how awful and trying it all becomes the last cycle I managed to not test till 9dpo but I'd still temp OPK it's just so hard totally admire you all!!!!! I got my bfp the cycle I was most relaxed about it all and bd the least! (((hugs))) to u all

So...If I do no tests & don't BD perhaps I will finally get knocked up. Right?! Right?! :D
I am so tired & bored of this whole making a baby process. Not interesting at all anymore. I'm ready to be knocked up & complaining about how tired I am & that my back hurts lol.

So...If I do no tests & don't BD perhaps I will finally get knocked up. Right?! Right?! :D
I am so tired & bored of this whole making a baby process. Not interesting at all anymore. I'm ready to be knocked up & complaining about how tired I am & that my back hurts lol.

lol good - give your self a couple of months off if you can stand it... you deserve a mental rest!!

I am actually kind of dreading the physical side effects of pregnancy - I mean not the emotional side of it - connecting with baby, etc of course but I am dreading weight gain and feeling shitty!!!!!

Well Petzy, I dont think I"m going to be very obsessed with this whole testing & temping anymore. I got a call today & my appointment for the fertility doc has been bumped up to October 9th! YAHO!! I still hope we'll be needing to cancel.

Being pregnant isn't physically easy at all..dont get me wrong. But I really did miss it so much after. I just want another baby. And I hope that my pregnancy will be easy peasy & I wont feel sick the whole time again!

Well Petzy, I dont think I"m going to be very obsessed with this whole testing & temping anymore. I got a call today & my appointment for the fertility doc has been bumped up to October 9th! YAHO!! I still hope we'll be needing to cancel.

Being pregnant isn't physically easy at all..dont get me wrong. But I really did miss it so much after. I just want another baby. And I hope that my pregnancy will be easy peasy & I wont feel sick the whole time again!

Oh that is SO awesome your appointment got moved up! Less than a month away! I hope you cancel too hehe but so good you are getting in there soon!

I really hope I dont have MS and i dont get super fat AND I dont get stretchmarks - is this too much to ask?!??!

And I didnt cave and go to dollarama

Im just gonna wait it out and test if im late. due tomorrow or thurs so if it does not show thursday i will test on Friday (with DH for the first time EVER if he is so inclined LOL) im not even mentioning AF to him unless he asks........ (i mean he will know when she hits but i wont mention when im expecting it haha)

Well most of those symptoms are par for the course. I had bad MS (never barfed but nausea was horrible) & was on meds the whole pregnancy. Some time during the mid of my second trimester I started feeling better. I dread that part like nothing else but I am sorta hoping it'll be different & I wont feel sick AT ALL!!!!

Good plan on the testing. WE should all be this way but the internet made these cheap tests & they're very smart because they're making LOADS of money off us crazy testing woman! Anyway....are you feeling really ho-hum after your conversation with hubby? You guys still going to be trying yes?

Ok so i just have to add this - I was just checking my cycle on mymonthlycycles.com and July and Aug were both 27 day cycles - and today i am on CD27 - so weird - june was 29 and i am usually 29ish..... but last two 27

so should i consider myself late tomorrow hahaha.....

Good point! I don't know when to consider late. Wait until Thursday at least?
I know when I ovulate & my LP is 15 days so I know when I'm late for sure...& my cycle is some times 29 days, some times 31 days - been as long as 34 days but my LP is always the same. Some times give a day....14....but mostly 15.
Good luck :) xo

Well most of those symptoms are par for the course. I had bad MS (never barfed but nausea was horrible) & was on meds the whole pregnancy. Some time during the mid of my second trimester I started feeling better. I dread that part like nothing else but I am sorta hoping it'll be different & I wont feel sick AT ALL!!!!

Good plan on the testing. WE should all be this way but the internet made these cheap tests & they're very smart because they're making LOADS of money off us crazy testing woman! Anyway....are you feeling really ho-hum after your conversation with hubby? You guys still going to be trying yes?

haha you are right about that one.... Big $$$ maker off the crazies!!

Ummm I am feeling kind of blah... i mean he continues to talk as if we are going to have one soon enough - he has mentioned a few times this week about renovating the basement for our master bedroom to go down there and make our room a kids room, etc.... he talks about mat leave.... so the signs point to yes but I know he is freaked out and scared and I just wish i had a hubby who was excited you know? But He is suchhhhh a softie and soooo good with his neice and nephew and very sensitive guy so I know he will be a fab Dad.... we have been together for 14 years - since i was 15! and we always have said "when we have a kid, this or that" so I think its just a matter of him being ready and he is 31 so its not like we raced into it....

we will just have to see. I told him I dont want to push him at all and if he wanted to wait a bit more that was ok - but he didnt jump on that at all so I just dont know ahhh - hes not "preventing" at all........

Petzy.....Are you planning to test tomorrow?! :)

I totally understand your position & I'd feel the same as you. As long as you're both on the same page & OK with the results, there's nothing wrong with being nervous. It's a big step in ones life!

Hey Barb

No I am not testing -I have pink CM so AF must be on her way....ah well at least I can drink on vacation coming up LOL....there is an upside!

Anticipating AF was overshadowed by a shitty medical appointment this morning. I went to a dermatologist to look at a mole I was worried about and she had a bad bedside manner and freaked me out and within 2 min I had needles freezing my boob (its on my chest lol) and the doc was carving it out of my chest - that was slightly unpleasant - apparantly i will have an ugly scar. She is sending it off for testing and if its something to worry about I will know in two weeks. I was feeling really rattled after and I spent the morning with DH before going into work so I could relax.....

Hopefully its nothing but we will see I guess

Hey Barb

No I am not testing -I have pink CM so AF must be on her way....ah well at least I can drink on vacation coming up LOL....there is an upside!

Anticipating AF was overshadowed by a shitty medical appointment this morning. I went to a dermatologist to look at a mole I was worried about and she had a bad bedside manner and freaked me out and within 2 min I had needles freezing my boob (its on my chest lol) and the doc was carving it out of my chest - that was slightly unpleasant - apparantly i will have an ugly scar. She is sending it off for testing and if its something to worry about I will know in two weeks. I was feeling really rattled after and I spent the morning with DH before going into work so I could relax.....

Awww - I'm sorry you're getting your period :( Damn! What cycle are you going to be starting on now? Where are you vacationing?! yes, the drinking is always the upside lol

Uhhh I have a mole removal on my boob too! One on each & yeah there will be a scar but it isn't that bad ;) Fun times though huh? One word of advise...be careful after stitches come out cuz it can tear open.....I found out the hard way with some man handling lol!!!!!!
Good luck, I"m sure it's nothing!

Hey Barb

Awww - I'm sorry you're getting your period :( Damn! What cycle are you going to be starting on now? Where are you vacationing?! yes, the drinking is always the upside lol

Uhhh I have a mole removal on my boob too! One on each & yeah there will be a scar but it isn't that bad ;) Fun times though huh? One word of advise...be careful after stitches come out cuz it can tear open.....I found out the hard way with some man handling lol!!!!!!
Good luck, I"m sure it's nothing!

LOL @ Manhandling.... I dont have sitches she codorized the wound (burned it) so its under a special bandaid that i have to wear for 4 weeks! AHHHHH I got a prescription for something to clean it with too.....

Yep yep hopefully it is nothing!

Yes I am sorry I am getting it too :S I told DH I was sad this morning lol.... he laughed and said "awww a couple more months is ok " LOL what a man.....

I think I told you before but we are driving the car down to my in-laws place in Florida and making a road trip out of it on the way (we do this 2x a year)... we are going to Boston, Cape Cod, Atlantic City this time... should be a blast and I will make the most out of my empty womb LOL.

Ummm we will be starting cycle #5 - yep 5 ! Of course I am still thinking well it aint over till its over but pink CM is usually it for me lol I will definitely confirm when she arrives for sure! haha

Well AF has rolled into town! CD#1 here I am! haha!

Oh well....... I shall enjoy this upcoming holday to the fullest! LOL

How is everyone else??

Well Petzy, I'm on cycle #8 if that makes you feel better?! :) LOL!!! I'm hoping this is our month....at last?! What will I obsess about once I'm pregnant? I won't have any sticks to pee on :( :( But I guess I still could, huh? LOL LAME!

Anyway - I'm sorry AF showed her ugly face....boo hiss....& yes Now I remember your plans heading south - sounds fantastic - so much fun! When are you leaving?
I'm heading in your direction this weekend - going to NOTL for a night...looking forward to it! Maybe this trip will relax you & not have you focused too much on TTC & it will happen?!

I'm gearing up to O...got EWCM today for sure & my OPK is near positive!

Attachments

• CD14.jpg
    CD14.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 2
Sorry af came :( boooooo have fun on ur trip

Barb that opk looks great get to bding girly

That's my plan tonight & tomorrow night & Saturday night, momma! My hubby wont complain I am sure ;)

Well Petzy, I'm on cycle #8 if that makes you feel better?! :) LOL!!! I'm hoping this is our month....at last?! What will I obsess about once I'm pregnant? I won't have any sticks to pee on :( :( But I guess I still could, huh? LOL LAME!

Anyway - I'm sorry AF showed her ugly face....boo hiss....& yes Now I remember your plans heading south - sounds fantastic - so much fun! When are you leaving?
I'm heading in your direction this weekend - going to NOTL for a night...looking forward to it! Maybe this trip will relax you & not have you focused too much on TTC & it will happen?!

I'm gearing up to O...got EWCM today for sure & my OPK is near positive!

Ohhh Barb you sure are almost there! Weeeee lol - perfect timing for a night away - I love NOTL - we spent a Sunday there recently and it was so nice. I go once a year for a play as my "cultural" boost LOL...... FX for you hun - and have a great time!

We dont leave for two weeks so you are still stuck with me likely until I O actually. I will use the OPK this cycle and I will prob start on CD6 to monitor the progression early for the first time.....

LOL@ POAS when pg... that is a new one! Perhaps you will simply obsess over the sex of the baby or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->