6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I dont mind being stuck with you at all!
We got back from NOTL this afternoon - we had such a nice time. Stayed at Pillar & Post...had a fantastic pub lunch & an even better dinner - Stone Grille on Mary street - AMAZING FOOD. You really must go there! Did some shopping, bought lots of chocolate @ that chocolate store!

We got in a lot of Bd'ing this week - wow. And today - I am 1dpo!
Help me maintain my sanity this cycle please :)

Momma, when do you go for your scan?

This week already feels like forever. I'm going to start testing next Monday (9dpo)...I figure that's reasonable!
When did you get your positive line again?

I dont mind being stuck with you at all!
We got back from NOTL this afternoon - we had such a nice time. Stayed at Pillar & Post...had a fantastic pub lunch & an even better dinner - Stone Grille on Mary street - AMAZING FOOD. You really must go there! Did some shopping, bought lots of chocolate @ that chocolate store!

We got in a lot of Bd'ing this week - wow. And today - I am 1dpo!
Help me maintain my sanity this cycle please :)

Barbi! I am sooo glad to hear what a fab time you had - what pub did you go to?? DH and I went to the Angel Inn there 2 weeks ago - it is an awesome pub... and yes I loveeeee the chocolate store there too but we opted for ice cream haha.... Pillar and Post is so great - I have sent my parents there a couple of times and they love it! too funny.....

And lots of BD'ing eh? Good for you guys! Tee hee... and here you are 1DPO!

I am on CD5.... I started OPK today - extra early and it was WHITE as a sheet LOL I guess it it TOOO early to start that?? whoops...... I also had diluted pee bigtime so what can you do.... lol

Counting down the days till holidays... 11 days haha but I should be ov'ing before we go - but i plan to give DH plenty of good vacation sex LOL.....

how is everyone else???

So glad I have you ladies to chat with :)

Hey Petzy!
We went to The Irish Harp - the stew (both) were FANTASTIC!
And you must go to Stone Road Grille next time you go - it's amazing food!
I have heard of Angel Inn, will have to visit it some time.

Today I"m 2dpo :o) And antsy to test. Boring week...always waiting for some thing to happen...be it for AF to show or not, to waiting to O & then waiting to finally be in the 2ww :(
Good luck this cycle - and yes CD5 is very early! :)

OH nice so you'll be well distracted during your trip to be worried about peeing on sticks ;) Are you going to be testing??

Glad to have you to chat with too! And the rest of you ladies! IT helps this process :)

I got my bfp at 10 dpo with bs and at 14 dpo with this baby and I had my scan!! I made a pregnancy journal if you would like to read it.. I posted pictures there =)

Im excited for the testing for you guys cannot wait till you get your bfp!!

I got my bfp at 10 dpo with bs and at 14 dpo with this baby and I had my scan!! I made a pregnancy journal if you would like to read it.. I posted pictures there =)

Im excited for the testing for you guys cannot wait till you get your bfp!!

Ohhhh look who had a scan! I love the pic update :D I will check out your journal for sure :) So exciting

Hey Petzy!
We went to The Irish Harp - the stew (both) were FANTASTIC!
And you must go to Stone Road Grille next time you go - it's amazing food!
I have heard of Angel Inn, will have to visit it some time.

Today I"m 2dpo :o) And antsy to test. Boring week...always waiting for some thing to happen...be it for AF to show or not, to waiting to O & then waiting to finally be in the 2ww :(
Good luck this cycle - and yes CD5 is very early! :)

OH nice so you'll be well distracted during your trip to be worried about peeing on sticks ;) Are you going to be testing??

Glad to have you to chat with too! And the rest of you ladies! IT helps this process :)

Ohh thanks for the restaurant tip I have to remember that for next time.....

Yes I will be well distracted.... No i will not be testing.. I am not due for AF until a couple of days after we are home (we get home Sunday Oct 7th and I am not due until the Thursday) so I will test after I get home or wait for AF like I did this month.... we will see.... I have no IC's and after this month I dont think I will have any OPK either! Boooo!!! lol.....

Do you work Barbi? That keeps me pretty distracted during the week luckily....

Nice scan! Congrats! I'll check out your journal for sure. I hope to be able to be right behind you this month. CROSSING MY FINGERS!!!!!

Good for you Petzy for waiting & not testing. I need a page from your book. But I"m too obsessed at this point ;) LOL
Oh yes I work...full time...I'm a bookkeeper for several companies :)

Nimbec, glad to hear things are going well!
When is your EDD?

And Momma - when is your EDD?

xo

Thanks barb! My EDD is 7th of April but I have scan Monday so will have official one then :) hope your ok!

Great, hope it goes well!
I'm doing OK...4dpo...boring! :)
I will try to hold out until 9dpo to test.

Hey barb my due date is April 23 they gave me.that on my scan last Friday. I was one day off ;)

HI Ladies

I am on CD8..... likely not due to ov for about 6 days or so...

I have started my OPKs and understandably they are fairly light still! i dont expect to get a positive until Wednesday ish but we will see I guess.... Glad the workweek is coming to a close I am looking forward to the weekend.....

How is everyone today?

Oh as a side note I spent an hour gabbing with my dentail hygeneist yesterday (she is same age as me) and her and her DH failed to use protected ONE day and now she is 5 months along unexpectedly but they are happy LOL

It had to laugh at myself as it really does seem so easy for some people eh? It is just the luck of the draw sometimes... random but if I can laugh about it I guess thats a good thing. I am really happy for her anyways.

Petzy I'm pleased you could laugh I know how much it hurt me when I was ttc keep positive!!!! X

Hi ladies and congrats to all those who have got their bfp! Could I ask what your symptoms were? AF is due tomorrow and so far for the past 2 weeks (but more over the last week) I've had sore bb's with sharp shooting pains and sensitive nipples like I'm getting cold all the time! A slight nausea feeling now and then and a heavy feeling in lower abdomen and af type cramps in lower abdomen and lower back and also stretchy / pulling type pains. Been testing all week and bfn :(

Hi ladies! I'm 5/6dpo & got globs of creamy CM slightly tinged brown!!!
Could it be IB?! This is new....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->