6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

tested again this morning BFN and then I noticed my af is slowly starting to visit again. Should be here late tonight or early tomorrow. (goes and tells the 3 close people to me that I'm not preggy and does the I told you so dance but then makes me feel bad) XD
At least my darn AF is going to be here before we go to Mall of America and an anime con next week. So yay on that part XD oh well. I didn't really want my due date to be Dec 31st anyway (DARN!!)

Boooo! I'm sorry! This sucks! I would have had the same due date lol
AF hasn't arrived yet but at 12dpo, you'd think I'd get a faint line on even the Ultra Sensitive test by now :(

Well it depends on implantation! You never know, you could still end up with your positive! I hope you do!

OK so here is my SMU tests at 12dpo. And I got a BFN on my FRER but accidentally deleted that photo.
My cramping subsided since Friday when it started. Yesterday I didn't notice it much but I felt heaviness & bloating - AF like. I still have some cramping but it's not as often or as strong so I don't know what to make of this. AF due on Wednesday.

Attachments

• 12dpo.jpg
    12dpo.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 67
I'm 9dpo and i had cramps that have stopped now too. The pressure/bloating hasn't gone away. My tests have been negative too. Hmm. I think we should just keep testing until af shows

I certainly will keep testing but I only have like another day to test.
If nothing by tomorrow morning then I'm out.

I got a negative on a superdrug test but still getting faint pink lines on ic ?....

Still too faint To show on my camera :/ Evaps do you think

tested again this morning BFN and then I noticed my af is slowly starting to visit again. Should be here late tonight or early tomorrow. (goes and tells the 3 close people to me that I'm not preggy and does the I told you so dance but then makes me feel bad) XD
At least my darn AF is going to be here before we go to Mall of America and an anime con next week. So yay on that part XD oh well. I didn't really want my due date to be Dec 31st anyway (DARN!!)

Heyyyy...That's my due date...lol :)

Haha! And mine :) x

OK so here is my SMU tests at 12dpo. And I got a BFN on my FRER but accidentally deleted that photo.
My cramping subsided since Friday when it started. Yesterday I didn't notice it much but I felt heaviness & bloating - AF like. I still have some cramping but it's not as often or as strong so I don't know what to make of this. AF due on Wednesday.

Call me crazy but when I tilt my screen, I see very faint second lines....

Call me crazy but when I tilt my screen, I see very faint second lines....

this batch has had a shadow like line on all of the tests but by the time they full dry, its evident its white. there is no colour. infact if i took a photo 2 min into the test, you'd think I got my faint bfp lol
Anyway, nothing on the tests...i swear ;)

truth of the matter is there is always some thing on the tests when it gets wet & dries & even days after. i dont see any colour which is the key.
i noticed my FRER show the WORST evap line DAYS after used.

Haha! And mine :) x

Hey...join this group....

https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/DCSF.gif

Good morning ladies!!

I tested this morning, negative for me :( Only 9 dpo though, so still a shot.

I'm in for testing until :bfp: or :witch: get me!

wamommy we should be buddies right now!! we're both 9dpo & waiting for the same thing!

I hope so!! I broke down and bought some FRER today, since I've been using the 88cent Walmart cheapies...lol I'm sure they work, but my strong denial told me that somehow if I bought the more expensive tests, the lines would come!

I bought a 20 pack of strips, and have been using them. But I have a store brand early detection i'm waiting to use. It's driving me crazy! I wish I knew already

Well I think this is it for me. 13dpo & bfn.
Tested w regular and ultra sensitive. Then w smu & as if it was mocking me, dye decided to dry around the test strip even further highlighting that it's a negative result.
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->