6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Meg, how are you feeling today? I hope you're better. Back at work?!
6dpo!!!!! :)

Hey barb!

Still sick... ugh!! I am at work but I am planning on leaving around 1pm to go home and rest... I needed to come in to address some things in the morning though.

What a brutal head cold this is! and now DH is getting sick too! nooooo lol

yep 6DPO (maybe 7 tee hee!) and here we are.... I have NO symptoms of course. some mild cramping on the right side but not out of the norm....

Hey hun, Im sorry you're not feeling too great :(
Drink hot water with lemon & ginger :) It works like a charm for me.

I'm getting impatient with next week showing up. I just wanna know if it worked or not!
I'm excited & today I'm feeling some nerves.

Hey hun, Im sorry you're not feeling too great :(
Drink hot water with lemon & ginger :) It works like a charm for me.

I'm getting impatient with next week showing up. I just wanna know if it worked or not!
I'm excited & today I'm feeling some nerves.

Thanks for the tip

At this point im looking for anything that will knock me out lol

I am excited for you and I can appreciate the nerves for sure....

AF for me is likely due on Wed 28th - you?

Omg. Just realized how we'd have the same due date if we both get bfp!

Ugh petzy sorry your feeling rough! Hopefully it will pass soon!!!

Barbs I think you will have a neg test today and Ben if you don't you would still now see a blaring positive so let the countdown begin! Thinking of you both!!

Well I'm not so good my fluid around bubs is worse not better and they have given me steroid inj to mature his lungs because if it no better I will have him next Thursday - if it's any better they will hang on 1 more week but that's it so fx my lil bubs is a strong one look like he'l be here in no time at all! He was 4.8 pounds at scan yesterday so he will be a tiny weeny one if I have him next week!

I'm still stalking! Waiting for you all to join me - perhaps the 28th is a sign you are both due and I may deliver ??!

Hey Nimbec!
Good to hear from you. Keep that baby in!!!
He's almost 35 weeks which is great. I think you're having a baby soon! Are you taking bed rest now or at hospital? I wish you so much good luck!! xo

My tests are still showing positive. Wow the trigger is taking a LoNG time to exit my system. I'm 7dpo today but got the trigger 9 days ago.
I am getting impatient.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 7
Ugh petzy sorry your feeling rough! Hopefully it will pass soon!!!

Barbs I think you will have a neg test today and Ben if you don't you would still now see a blaring positive so let the countdown begin! Thinking of you both!!

Well I'm not so good my fluid around bubs is worse not better and they have given me steroid inj to mature his lungs because if it no better I will have him next Thursday - if it's any better they will hang on 1 more week but that's it so fx my lil bubs is a strong one look like he'l be here in no time at all! He was 4.8 pounds at scan yesterday so he will be a tiny weeny one if I have him next week!

I'm still stalking! Waiting for you all to join me - perhaps the 28th is a sign you are both due and I may deliver ??!

Hey Nimbec - I am sorry you are going through that right now - I hpoe it improves so you can keep baby in there a bit longer! But they are the experts and they will do whatever is best for mom and baby... I cant believe there is a chance you will have him next week. We are here for you and thinking of you xoxoxo

Haha i hope it is a sign!!

Hey Nimbec!
Good to hear from you. Keep that baby in!!!
He's almost 35 weeks which is great. I think you're having a baby soon! Are you taking bed rest now or at hospital? I wish you so much good luck!! xo

My tests are still showing positive. Wow the trigger is taking a LoNG time to exit my system. I'm 7dpo today but got the trigger 9 days ago.
I am getting impatient.

Whoops I am due on Wednesday the 27th - because that would be a 29 day cycle like last month. Like I said I am usually 27 or 28 tops but since I was 29 last month and I didnt get my positive OPK this month until the 13th, I think the 27th is a fair guess.

Yep we would have the same due date haha thats hilarious! Fingers crossed for us both. I honestly will admit I have thought VERY little about it this cycle so far... Its definitely because I've been sick and in the back of my head I just feel out. At least I dont feel overly dissapointed but I am sure I will be when AF shows anyways....

Barb your tests are very very light though so Im sure its a matter of a day or two from now that you should be negative?

Hey Meg,

Don't think negative - positive thoughts only! You're not out b/c your sick. So don't you worry :o)
What are you plagued with? Cold,Flu?
I hope for a speedy recovery!

Based on my tests yes I hope that I'll get a negative in the maybe...next two mornings? I don't know. It's taking quite a while. BTW, FMU is so much stronger than any other time. I took tests twice during regular hours of the day & it was WAY lighter than the FMU so FMU is always the best!!!!

XO

Hey Meg,

Don't think negative - positive thoughts only! You're not out b/c your sick. So don't you worry :o)
What are you plagued with? Cold,Flu?
I hope for a speedy recovery!

Based on my tests yes I hope that I'll get a negative in the maybe...next two mornings? I don't know. It's taking quite a while. BTW, FMU is so much stronger than any other time. I took tests twice during regular hours of the day & it was WAY lighter than the FMU so FMU is always the best!!!!

XO

Thanks Barb ok I have decided to try to be optimistic instead haha

It is a cold.... stuffed nose constantly running, sinus pain, etc and some chills here and there - not fun! But I am sitting here at my desk with some neocitrin which hs helping lol - lets just hope I dont pass out

I hope to be much better tomorrow.

Good to know about the FMU - I guess it is important after all!

9days post trigger. Barely there line. Hope fmu is same!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 11
Yay barbs hopefully the line will now re appear :) a big thick pink one!!! :)

Hey barb- looking good - lets see what today has in store!

Had some cramping on the right side last night and this morning - im sure its nothing but hey - ya never know! LOL

what are we today? 8DPO? I like to call it 8/9 LOL

Today's 8dpo!!!! :) LOL...
Mine technically could be 9dpo b/c after my trigger shot, the next day is Ovulation but doctor said I Ovulated some time that night. But that could be like 2am the day after trigger. Anyway - best to just call it as it is. The doctors at the clinic are putting me at Ovulation day, day after trigger & today being 8dpo & 28th being LP 14. So, I'll go by that.

NO progression in getting darker. I recon it's WAY too early for real pregnancy hormones to start kicking in at this point. Maybe by early next week it will be more evident if I'm going to get a BFP or not? My test is STILL faking showing lines. ARGH. I just want to see that damn negative & be able to test for realz!

The 20miu test is near negative. Barely, barely there. More of a shadow. But the 10miu is still there - obviously.
I got shitty pictures of it. Hubby was banging on the washroom door to come in so I snapped quick shots lol.

Meg, you often get cramps around this time though, right? I don't have much to record. I've had some sensations in my boobies the last couple of days but I get this during my TWW...I'm sure it's just hormonal.
And here is the thing - with my HCG shot, the HCG levels are pretty high & I didn't have ANY pregnancy symptoms at all. So I wouldn't personally count on any right now.
Cramping & that sort of thing - spotting - are more obvious. If there is implantation cramping or implantation spotting. But nothing more than that. Our hormones in this phase of our cycle mimic that of early pregnancy signs too. I don't bother with symptom spotting for these reasons. Plus with HCG in my system for 10 days & nothing to "note"...I am even more clear symptom spotting doesn't work. I am just going to be watching out for PMS more than anything. If that damned witch is going to show her nasty face or not.

I'm getting really nervous...I am feeling some dread if I get a negative outcome. I want this to work out so badly!

Attachments

• 8dpo_10dpIUI2.jpg
    8dpo_10dpIUI2.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 8dpo_10dpIUI.jpg
    8dpo_10dpIUI.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 4
Hey Barb - I totally hear you.....everything you said makes perfect sense. Its just a shitty no-fun waiting game for now... you wont really have anything realistic to consider until next week.. do what you can to stay busy on the weekend. Its all we can do!

Yes you are right I do cramp from time to time in the 2ww anyways so there is nothing out of the ordinary at this point at all. I am symptomless! lol

Oh Barb - FX for us this month.... If I could give you my BFP this month I would do it.

Awwww Meg!!! Wow, that's the sweetest thing. You're so generous :)
I just hope we both get our BFP's this month. Another week of waiting. BOO HISS!!!! Too damn long! I'm getting way impatient & my mood this week has been sub-par. Have the SD coming this weekend starting tonight & I am not sure I have the strength to put up with her for 3 days :(

What are you up to this weekend?
I have dinner/drinks with a friend tomorrow night but that's about it. Trying to keep faking sane.

Awwww Meg!!! Wow, that's the sweetest thing. You're so generous :)
I just hope we both get our BFP's this month. Another week of waiting. BOO HISS!!!! Too damn long! I'm getting way impatient & my mood this week has been sub-par. Have the SD coming this weekend starting tonight & I am not sure I have the strength to put up with her for 3 days :(

What are you up to this weekend?
I have dinner/drinks with a friend tomorrow night but that's about it. Trying to keep faking sane.

Well the SD will keep you busy at least - how old is she? Is she a sweet kid? Do you get along well? Sorry if thats nosey of me!!

I hope we both get it too - I dont know why I dont feel optimistic - I think it must be a lack of symptoms I guess. If i feel nothing I assume nothing you know? I know that doesnt always work that way of course but after 8+ months of timing BD and OPK its like WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF lol

Ok ok enough rambling - its starting to really snow out my window here Barb how about you in TO??

I am going to the Keg in Burlington tonight for dinner - should be nice - im feeling a bit better and have been cooped up all week!

Hey Meg!

SD is a great kid. But she's super clingy & always in your face. So it's hard to get alone time when she's around. She's 8. I love her but I have my issues around her & some times I'm just not in the mood for her. She doesn't know how to keep herself amused & always looking for us to entertain her & it gets exhausting. I just want like 30 minutes to myself (which I need time to myself) or else I feel like exploding!!!!!!!!!!!! And when I"m in these "moods" I'm just not in the mood to hang out with a kid for 3 days. Dunno how to explain it in short sentences. Being a step-mom is rewarding but also can be the bane of my current existence. Depending on the day ;)

I do hear ya - and I feel mostly like I'm out every month because we've been trying for so long. I am anxious now. I dont feel that positive excitement I was feeling. I'm very nervous & I am fearing how it will be like if this doesnt work this month. So yes - I totally understand how you feel - a year later :)

The Keg is nice! Enjoy!!! Love the Baseball Steak! MMMMMMM
Yep starting to snow here but just a bit. Winds are high. I am also tired of the winter :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->