6dpo crazy...I know **new testFRER PAGE 6?!?!***

Me too - might catch an early night now and then the wait won't seem as long haha

image.jpg

Clutching at straws here... Can't help myself. Need.to.stop -.-

I'm not sure about the last one you posted, I think I might see something, but then again, I think I can something on all mine, so who knows. I did see a clear line on the first one you posted, though, so hopefully your levels will rise enough that you will get a nice clear line here in the next few days, you are still very early. Good Luck and Wishing you all the best :)

image.jpg

Thanks ladies

This is this mornings test, super drug on top cassanovum IC on bottom

Just did frer and bfn... Hate this waiting always been so disappointed before so guess I'm kind of used to it

I see very faint line but remember you are very early so your hcg levels will fluctuate, fx for a darker line soon x

I do think I see something catching my eye, and I agree with the pp^ that you are still early and you shouldn't get down about it not being obvious just yet. Good Luck! :hugs:

Hopefully tomorrow night show something

Feel like I don't want to test though cause I'll just be in a bad mood all day lol

I am feeling a bit different though, feel like I've pulled a muscle in my uterus and I am SO tired, bad back, gassy (tmi) so just had a nice warm bath.

Feel like I'm looking into things too much but it's definitely unusual for me so will be interesting to see what happens

The pulled muscle feeling was one of my earlier pregnancy symptoms, it would only happen when I moved in certain ways though, but it hurt so bad it would make me jerk back, lol. Your symptoms sound promising, so hopefully you will get some definitive answers soon :)

So this mornings tests had nothing at all (possibly the worlds faintest evap on superdrug test)

But still feel like I pulled a muscle, had a fair few vivid dreams last night which woke me up (not like me)

My skin on my face feels horrible and rough and I got a cluster of itchy spots on my jaw line...

CP harder than usual and CM clear/white milky...

Not sure if it's related to pregnancy but good to make note

8dpo today

When should you start seeing something? Is it not too early for symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->