6dpo crazy...I know **new testFRER PAGE 6?!?!***

Yay! I see it on both of them!!! I'd say you are definitely pregnant! :wohoo: Can't wait to see some more test!

Well of course I went to Asda frer were on offer so got 2 packs so have 4 of them and then I have 2 Asda own and 2 cheap ones but not sure on mui if the cheaper/ Asda ones will check shortly!

Did the really cheap Asda test (2 for £1) and nothing on it but I'm not sure on strength of test it doesn't even say when you should take it! Plus Wash on a 3 hr hold so not sure if that's enough

Note to self: feeling a bit crampy and more gassy (sorry tmi)

Well I'm glad you got a bunch more tests! I'm looking forward to seeing them progress. But the sensitivity of test's can vary greatly, their are OTC HPT's that are all the way up to 100mIU and several of them that are 50mIU. So you never know. Unless it say's take before AF then it's probably not a 25mIU, it will be a 50 or a even a 100 if it says take as early as first day of missed period. The ones that say to take before are normally claimed 25mIU.

Thank you! I'll post my test in the morning. Not sure what test to use?! Frer? Asda?? I have a CB DIGI but won't be using that until I know for sure if I'm pregnant

So annoyed just looked at my tests and I got the wrong flipping ones :( got the first response that you take AFTER your period -.-

I've made that mistake in Asda before as well. Those tests are like 100miu :( x

It's soooo annoying. Oh well I live across from a lloyds pharmacy but I only brought some the other day so maybe I'll take a drive to a different one!

Yeah, I've made that mistake before too. I actually called FR and complained about the packing and difference in mIU's and they sent me a voucher to get a new box of three tests!

That's a good idea! Might do that!!! I've some how got to get over to the chemist before I have a wee as I want it to be fmu lol

Well I officially hate frer there is the FAINTEST line ever which I think is probably one of there stupid indents so I'm gunna say BFN :(

Post it!!!! But let it sit for like 30mins without opening it, before you take the pic. They always take a while to develop fully ;)

I already opened it haha I just dipped another and will leave it for half hour before taking pics but doesn't look like there's anything there on this one either :(

I already opened it haha I just dipped another and will leave it for half hour before taking pics but doesn't look like there's anything there on this one either :(

I find it really difficult to resist the urge to pop them open as well, I hate any test that has the little shiny cover on it bc I feel like I can't see properly bc of the glare, lol. But with FRER's it's best to let them be, esp if you only see a VERY faint line, bc they are really bad at creating a line after it's exposed to air, and giving false hope. So leave it closed, lol, :winkwink::haha: The lines on them take a little while to darken up, but only if you leave them closed, so let it be and then post. What did the one you opened look like after you got a better look?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->