6dpo crazy...I know **new testFRER PAGE 6?!?!***

You probably won't even be able to see it as it may as well not be there and I'm certain it's an evap. But just for the record I suppose

I got my first faint bfp at 9dpo so hang on a few more days. Didn't get obvious until about 11dpo xx

I do see what you are talking about in the original photo, but I think the altered photo is a tad too bright on my screen for it show properly. I do see it though. As far as symptoms, who knows. lol. I've heard of ladies getting symptoms from the moment of implant, and then other's not having any at all until 8 wks in. So, it's really just a toss up, but I would keep them record just in case either way. CP/CM is so hard to decipher as far as pregnancy goes, but it's still good to keep a record of it. When you are pregnant, "normally" it goes way up high, is like buttery soft, and closed (unless you've already had kids and then it can be slightly opened bc after having a baby most women's cervix's don't fully shut the way they did the first go round again) BUT with that said, that could happen immediately or well into first tri, so you really never know. I've seen women say they had no CM, had lots of creamy/lotiony, and or lots of EWCM (normally clear/yellow tinged) in the TWW up until their BFP. Me- I really didn't have any CM at all my entire pregnancy, which really isn't that common, but my entire pregnancy was not "text book". Right from the very beginning everything that had to with my pregnancy symptoms were either way too early, never experienced them at all, or had symptoms that not many women experience ever, lol. I did not have a "normal" pregnancy. But really when we look at the grand scheme of things what is "normal" anyways. We are all different and each one of our individual pregnancies will more than likely be completely different as well. I remember the second time my BF got pregnant, I just knew she was way before she ever tested, and I kept telling her she was and that she needed to test, and she kept telling me that there was no way she was pregnant bc "this" wasn't happening, or "that" wasn't happening, blah, blah, blah. Lo and behold, when I finally bought a test and convinced her to take it- She was indeed pregnant! I spared her the "I told you so" but I did find it quite amusing that my instincts had been dead on the entire time ;)

Yeah I know what you mean, I have a little boy who is neatly 16 months but I just can't remember what it was like other than j was sick from 6 weeks until I gave birth!

Just so strange how I haven't done anything strenuous (sp?) yet I feel like I've done 10000 sit ups my stomach is aching that much I think that's the biggest thing at the moment for me! I'll keep updating and I guess time will tell.

Only issue I have is I'm booked in for surgery next Tuesday so need to find out ASAP so I don't waste there appointment if I am pregnant! but don't want to cancel it if I'm not as I really need it!

Yeah I know what you mean, I have a little boy who is neatly 16 months but I just can't remember what it was like other than j was sick from 6 weeks until I gave birth!

Just so strange how I haven't done anything strenuous (sp?) yet I feel like I've done 10000 sit ups my stomach is aching that much I think that's the biggest thing at the moment for me! I'll keep updating and I guess time will tell.

Only issue I have is I'm booked in for surgery next Tuesday so need to find out ASAP so I don't waste there appointment if I am pregnant! but don't want to cancel it if I'm not as I really need it!

Yeah, that would kind of put a damper on things.... But you do have week right? So that should be plenty of time to figure out what's going on. If not, you can always request they do a blood draw previous (like the day before, bc you might be) so that you know for sure. And I"m sure they wouldn't have an issue doing it, as it's a liability for them anyways if you are.

Yeah suppose I could speak to my dr and request bloods be done just in case! :)

With that negative one it seems to have done something to the image? There is a line there on the photo on my phone lol

I'm in shock. My theory was to do all my tests I have in the house so I can stop obsessing with it and then I'll get one Saturday. Now I just want to buy more!!!!!

Although I am cautious with frer as I've had lots of bad tests before

:O

I think I'll wait to test maybe tomorrow or Friday and then I'll get excited don't want to get my hopes up too much!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->