6DPO HERE AGAIN... TESTING THREAD!!! until bfp i hope!! **update 17 please look**

Hold was about 2hrs....drank 1 can pepsi and half pint water
...dunnobwat think

Dreading doing fmu :((

2hrs isn't that long of a hold could just be that plus you drank a lot too. It's still early and you prob don't have enough hcg in system yet to show lines with diluted wee. Fx for fmu!!

I can still see them emma I definitely think it's just to do with the different concentration of your wee xxx

It does feel diff to my othet chems my symptons r so much stronger my nipples kill ...i feel nausa on and off....crampibg back ache..tired..spots !

Please baby stick...!!

You are only 10dpo Hun don't give up hunni see what fmu does first. This is the frustrating part of the 2ww and testing early it killed me. Lots of love Hun xx

Dried...

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/20150328_215059_zps1sct9zjs.jpg

I see it on both still!!!! I still think it's your dilute wee too

I see them as well hun, ur pee was just weak, im sure fmu will be blaring, sending lots of baby sticky dust xxx

I agree with the others, the line is still there, it's just diluted wee:)

Just caught up on the previous posts. Can definitely see lines! And I'm shocking at seeing them. Remember some tests aren't as sensitive. If you try a FRER again use it at the time of day when you've had your strongest tests. Some ladies don't get good tests with FMU. Depends on your body and you know your body better than anyone!

Huni I see it. We all see it think positive we are all behind you lots of time to get darker x

Yep keep positive! You def have lines and they are getting darker, even the faint ones are much darker than when you started! Am here waiting for your next test hun.xx

Lines with fmu barely there..lighter than last nights...

Pointless posting pics its over again ladies..
Im tryin not to get upset as i cnt keep lettin this take over me
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"