6DPO HERE AGAIN... TESTING THREAD!!! until bfp i hope!! **update 17 please look**

Compare it to yesterday morning rather than nigh, think positive xx

Oh hunni try with smu, honestly my lines were so rubbish with fmu even with good lines the night before...don't give up yet! When is Af due?

If you change your mind and post the pics I'm here ready to squint!xx

Thanks babylove but im certain its over...they wud b lighter with fmu but u really need to squint to see cn barely see them !!

Af is due wednesday ..
Boobs dont feel as sore as did.....

Ah I'm so sorry, :hugs: I will be still be keeping my fx for you that Af doesn't show on Wednesday!!xx

Was so certain this was your month emma .. Sending hugs your way :hugs:

Hi Emma, Im so sorry lines this morning weren't so great :( your tests are aocfrustrating! Are you sure theyre not Faulty? They wouldn't have gone from such dark lines last night to nothing this morning even if it was a chemical, the lines would have faded much more slowly. Try to stay positive, still keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

I'm so sorry Emma. I can't believe what you've been going through with these tests. Some of them were so clear. If AF isn't due till Wednesday there is still plenty of time. Sending you lots of :dust:

Hopin girl the tests are not faulty..
There 2 diff ics and off diff sellers used them and had stark white...

I kno a chemical pregnancy well as this is my 3rd...they dont jus fade they give strong readings then light then strong then bamn barely thrre then nothing....

:hugs: still plenty of time hun, my fmu is always rubbish, keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Sorry to wake up to this, You know better than anyone your body but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that af doesn't show Wednesday for you xxx

:( I'm sorry, didn't mean to sound like I doubt you, I was just trying to keep positive. With my one, lines got a bit darker every day but had to really wait until they were dry to compare and then they started fading day by day too, rather than all in one go, that's why I said it. Sorry agin you're going through this! Xxx

Sorry hoping didnt mean to sound snappy im just f**** off with my body right now!!

Its fine hunny werr all different...

So weird wen i first woke up boobs wernt really hurtin now killin again..
Body playin tricks on me

No, not at all, you weren't snappy :) And I can only begin to imagine the strain you're under right now. I hope it will all turn out ok for you!!! Xxxx

Emma so sorry really wanted to see strong lines today :hugs:

Just a thought and not sure if you would want to but how would u feel about testing when AF is due. I know I always want to but sometimes I just can't but just get so upset seeing you under so much strain and pressure. Then you wouldn't know unless you would rather know?

I've started taking supplements I don't know if your interested :hugs:

Add me on FB hun it's shonagraysmith if ur comfortable with that? And pm me anytime you need me that goes for any other girls that know me. I know how hard this is even more so after losses or ltttc I've been through both hugs gorgeous lady xx

Smu white....

Thanks ladies suppose ill wait for af to arrive now

Emma so sorry really wanted to see strong lines today :hugs:

Just a thought and not sure if you would want to but how would u feel about testing when AF is due. I know I always want to but sometimes I just can't but just get so upset seeing you under so much strain and pressure. Then you wouldn't know unless you would rather know?

I've started taking supplements I don't know if your interested :hugs:

Add me on FB hun it's shonagraysmith if ur comfortable with that? And pm me anytime you need me that goes for any other girls that know me. I know how hard this is even more so after losses or ltttc I've been through both hugs gorgeous lady xx

Thanks wag....im goin to do jus tht from now on only testing when af is due
Chuckin all ics away...
I dont av fb shona but thanks hun i kno u kno how i feel so its touching ur here for me xxx

I was prepared though thiz time i think more ...

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->