7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

hi everyone,
how u all doing today?
still feeling a bit down at the minute, but i'm sure in a few days i'll pick myself up, dust myself down and get ready to start bd'ing again!
that's if i'm speaking to my dh by then!
think beacuse i got pregnant so quickly the last time that i thought it would happen as quickly again this time. but that hasn't happened!
ah well.
have a good day ladies!
xo

hollyrose i just wanted to give you a hug as i think you could use it.:hugs::hug:

hi everyone,
how u all doing today?
still feeling a bit down at the minute, but i'm sure in a few days i'll pick myself up, dust myself down and get ready to start bd'ing again!
that's if i'm speaking to my dh by then!
think beacuse i got pregnant so quickly the last time that i thought it would happen as quickly again this time. but that hasn't happened!
ah well.
have a good day ladies!
xo

Hey hunni,

I know everyone says it, but it will happen! Dont forget you wernt very well at o time last time so hopefully this month you'll be able to crack on with bd'ing (if you and dh have sorted things) Like babyanise said just want to give you a huge hug :hugs:, things have a funny way of working themselves out!! Hey we can both get our BFPs together this month!!!!!!:kiss:

Anytime you need a chat you know where I am hunni!

Loads of :dust: for next cycle and a big squashy :hugs:xx

your not out ladies untill she shows.fx for you.
pink i didnt have any symptoms on all 4 of mine untill about 7-8 weeks when the ms started.:thumbup:
narla ,any o today?im 1dpo,2ww here i come:happydance:

NO:cry: I spoke to a lady on here y/day who said she o'd two weeks after the bleeding stopped so hoping it will be fri/sat, not bd today giving him a chance to recharge come o!!! Hopefully I'll be able to join you soon hunni, glad o came for you and hope you get your BFP this cycle!!:thumbup:

thanks baby and narla. :flower:

really do need a hug actually!

dh has really hurt my feelings. but we're trying to sort it out.

hope we all get our bfp's this month!

if i conceive this month i would be due 16/01/12 and my dd's birthday is 17/01/12!

big hugs back to u all! :hugs:

thanks baby and narla. :flower:

really do need a hug actually!

dh has really hurt my feelings. but we're trying to sort it out.

hope we all get our bfp's this month!

if i conceive this month i would be due 16/01/12 and my dd's birthday is 17/01/12!

big hugs back to u all! :hugs:
Thats funny my dd is the 19/01 she will b 11. Would b weird if we both got our bfps and we're due that month!!!!!

that would be very weird! hope it's a sign that it's gonna be our month!

Hi ya ladies:flower:

How are you all?

Hollyrose: How you feeling now hunni? :hugs:

Babyanise: 1 day down for you!!:thumbup:

Im not too bad just waiting for this dam egg to decide it wants to come! I also have a stinky cold (man flu) again only 5 weeks or so since the last one. Argggg if its not one thing its another roll on the tww!!

Lots of :dust: and :hugs: my :friends: lets hope we can move this thread into another forum when we get our :bfp: this cycle!!!!!!!

Ps went a bit smiley mad!!

How are you all?

Im not too bad just waiting for this dam egg to decide it wants to come! I also have a stinky cold (man flu) again only 5 weeks or so since the last one. Argggg if its not one thing its another roll on the tww!!

Lots of :dust: and :hugs: my :friends: lets hope we can move this thread into another forum when we get our :bfp: this cycle!!!!!!!

yay smileys hahaha

awww sorry to hear u got a cold hun!! ive still got mine :( cant taste a thing, still got a crazy sence of smell tho, sure i used to be a sniffer dog in a past life :dohh:

hope ur feeling better soon x x x x x x

How are you all?

yay smileys hahaha

awww sorry to hear u got a cold hun!! ive still got mine :( cant taste a thing, still got a crazy sence of smell tho, sure i used to be a sniffer dog in a past life :dohh:

hope ur feeling better soon x x x x x x

Hey hunni,

Hows you? Has it sunk in yet?:flower:

hey :wave:
it sunk in at 1st i think then wen i told my mum n dad and the reaction wasnt as bad as i thought it kinda hasnt now if that makes sense!! was expecting them to go mad n they didnt so still kinda waiting for this bolloking lol :dohh:
x x x x x x :dust: x x x x x

Morning ladies,

Yesterday my bbs felt like two heavy bricks on my chest and I was starting to get my hopes up. This morning I've had light brown cm on tp so looks like af is about to rear her ugly head.

Narla I'm willing that egg to come for you!!

Hollyrose I'm sorry you've been feeling fed up, keep your chin up and enjoy the b'ding!!

Pink glad you got a better reaction than you thought!! Now you can enjoy being pregnant!

Baby anise F'xed for a bfp!!

Morning ladies:flower:

Hollyrose: How are you this am hunni, things any better with dh?

Babyanise: Yey day two for you hunni (like your not counting yourself) How are you?

Myrtle58: Sorry to hear that at least you know now and you can look forward to this cycle where all four of us (you,me,hollyrose & babyanise) can get our BFP together! That would be really funny!! Go us!!!!:happydance:

Pink-phoenix: Hey you, glad you had a better response! Im sure they will be fine when you start to get your bump and it all seems a bit more real! Why would they not be happy?

Well im still stuck on high on the cbfm not feeling to great today :nope: Had awfull pain in my left hip almost like cramp/trapped wind tmi seems to have settled down a bit know but boy it hurt had to sit down!:dohh:

Just put lo down and have to clear out the dinning room as we're knocking the wall down in there so thats gonna keep me busy, lo's now crawling so its gonna be fun trying to keep him out of everything (lil monkey)

Anyway Ive gone on a bit this am can you tell Im putting something off.....

Lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way ladies!!!!

Wow, thankyou never even considered it. Funny cause it says bd'ing can irritate it and me and oh bd'd this am and thats when the pain started,but i poas this am and cbfm said high no peak but if my hormones have'nt gone up a massive amount it may not have picked it up!!:dohh: It did run through my mind that it was appendicitis but told myself not to be so silly!!

Thankyou for that hunni, lets keep our fx'd it was!!!!:flower:

Hey ya,

Just checked my sticks and can see a difference in todays one its alot darker and theres just one line so wondering if the levels were just a bit higher and it didnt read it properly. Really hoping it was o now!!! YIPPIE!!!:happydance:

See what you think the darker one to the far right is todays:shrug::

Cbfm sticks.jpg

Can't see them at moment as on phone, will have a look when I get in tonight!

Got af definitely now but you're right at least I know and it would be great if we were all bfp this month!!

GO TEAM BFP!

Def!! Come on ladies!!!! Go BFP!!!!!!

Just checked on poas.com and it confirms that that is what it should look like at a peak it seems v strong so dont know why the moniter didnt pick it up. Bd this am so thats good dont know wether to leave it this pm or not dont want them getting tierd!! Yeh think I'll leave it and try tomorow!!

Thanks myrtle58 if you hadnt of said anything I wouldnt of even known!!

YIPPY, I am so glad roll on the tww!!!!:happydance:

hi everyone,

narla- lines definitely darker. well u have urself well covered on the bding front anyway! lol!

myrtle - sorry af got u. would be great if we all got our bfp's this month.

pink- how u feeling? glad ur parents took ur news well. u can relax now.

baby - how r u?

me n dh have kinda sorted things out, so looking forward to ov now next weekend!

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->