7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Narla those lines definitely look darker!!

Hollyrose I'm glad you've sorted things out....just in time:winkwink:

I've put you all on my sig I hope you don't mind, been having a mess about! :blush:

Yea hoping hat the moniter picks it up in the am!

Siggie looking good, off to have a play with mine yeah 'Team BFP'!!!!:happydance:

wow hate 12 hour shifts got no time to myself, and im that tired i want to cry 2day been the 1st day in well over 2 weeks ive nat had a mid day nap :(

narla83; i think once they got over the shock they came round a bit and are even cracking jokes about it now so makes me feel lots better. How are you today honey x x x x

hollyrose; yea really wasnt the reaction i was expecting but im well happy with it x x not feeling to bad just really really tired and slightly sick feeling thismorning so hoping its not the start of ms :(
how are you x x x x x x x

i'm gonna add u all to my signature too!

can't be left out!

feeling a good bit better today. had a lovely day with my mum, dad, sister, nephew and dd today. was my mums birthday so we all took the day off work n spent it together. had a lovely lunch, took the kids bowling, then to a play gym, had icecream n birthday cake!

back to work tomorrow tho. ah well at least it's friday.

pink - hope u feel better after a good sleep.

loving 'Team BFP'!

hollyrose,so glad you and oh have sorted things out.:thumbup:
myrtle,so sorry she arrived :hugs:
pink,h&h 9 months:happydance:
ok,well i think i didnt o when i thought i did as i have had very very bad o pains today and lots of ewcm:wacko:so i guess ov was today:dohh::blush:going to dtd later tonight just to be sure.i have been bedding every other day from cd5 so fx i have it covered.i added you all to my siggy.:hugs:

Morning ladies,:flower:

Loving the new team BFP!!! Hope we all get them soon!!!

Hollyrose: Hey hunni, so glad you had a lovely day y/day bummer about work today though!! So you geared up for o?

Babyanise: Whooo so we're the same dpo then, had very dark line again today so covering all bases and bd this am!!

Myrtle58: How are you feeling today? Great idea with the team BFP hunni gives us all a bit of PMA which I think we could do with at the min!!

Well Im off to help knock walls down, hope you all have a good day will catch up with you later!:kiss:

Loads of :dust: and :hugs: to us all come on BFP's!!!!!

thanks babyanise :D x x x

hollyrose; feel pretty bad to day ended up not goin in work as didnt get much sleep :( made up for it today x x x hope ur well x x

Narla83; haha jelous much, smashing up walls sounds so fun and not to mention stress relieving haha x x x hope u have a good day x x x

Evenings girls,

I wish I could keep my PMA. Feeling so sad tonight. I know it's awful but my oh's cousin and his wife are pregnant and I am insanely jealous. They are 4 years younger than us and decided to try and got pregnant straight away. Now they've got loads of work to do preparing the house for the baby as they didn't expect to get pregnant straight away.

Feel so sad about it all as me and oh have the perfect family home. It's so stupid and I'm being irrational I know (we've only been ttc for 2 months!!) but I can't help it. Can you get PMT the day after your period starts?????????????????? I'm sooooo emotional! :sad2:

Hope everyone else is ok and sorry to go on!
:dust:

Thanks pink, just feeling sorry for myself which I shouldn't be! Will pick myself up tomorrow I'm sure.

Hi ladies,:flower:

Myrtle58: Aww hunni, BIG :hugs: your way. I know how you feel in a way hun, and I think its perfectly normal:hugs: (but it doesnt make it hurt less)! Lets hope we get our BFPs this cycle:thumbup:

Pinl-phoenix: Hey ya hows you? Yea knocking down walls was fun but has knackered me out, the room looks good though and we havent even started decorating/putting tiles down so happy about that. Oh and by the way great stress reliever!!!!!

Lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way ladies!!

its better to let it out tho babe whan ur feeling down! otherwise the smallest of things can get u all upset. i hope u feel better soon honey x x x x

haha u sound like u have had a good day narla83,
i feel a bit better now ive taken it easy for the day, cold is drifing me mad aswell lol
i bet ur knackered, how r u apart from that
ive gotta go move stuff out of my old flat 2moro i cnt wait to get rid of the place hehe x x x x

morning everyone,really hope you are all well today.:flower:i am 2dpo:happydance:and have awoke to the sniffles lol.what are you all up to today?im off to the hospital later to visit my mum,(cancer)she is not well at all.i have made her a homemade card to make her smile.:thumbup:plz enjoy your day ladies.:happydance:

hey girls throught i'd drop in and see how you are all doing? X x

Morning Ladies:flower:

Babyanise: Im so sorry to hear about your mum hunni, hope your card cheers her up :hugs: Sniffles is good!!! I still have a stinky cold and cough although it came on before the tww so dont think I can add it as a symptom you on the other hand can!!:thumbup:

Hollyrose & Myrtle58: Hey ladies how are you?:flower:

Pink-phonix:Yea you would've thought Id be tierd but do you think I could sleep (nooooo) Should be nice to get rid of your place then? New beginnings and all that. Dont do to much though will you, put your feet up and get everyone else to do any lifting!!!:flower:

Levichips:How are you getting on hunni?

Well lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way ladies.x

morning everyone,really hope you are all well today.:flower:i am 2dpo:happydance:and have awoke to the sniffles lol.what are you all up to today?im off to the hospital later to visit my mum,(cancer)she is not well at all.i have made her a homemade card to make her smile.:thumbup:plz enjoy your day ladies.:happydance:

:hugs: hope you all have a nice a day as possible hun x x x x x

morning narla83 i gert like that some times ,had a mad bust day but been in bed twidling my thumbs waitin to fall asleep :(
yae glad to be rid of the place its one less thing to worry about haha x x
what u got planned for 2day x x x

:hugs: hope you all have a nice a day as possible hun x x x x x

morning narla83 i gert like that some times ,had a mad bust day but been in bed twidling my thumbs waitin to fall asleep :(
yae glad to be rid of the place its one less thing to worry about haha x x
what u got planned for 2day x x x

Hey ya,

Well Ive got another busy day off furniture shopping get dd horse riding oh's dad is over to take lo out for an hour. Saturdays are a bit mad in our house:wacko:

I hope you have a good day and like i said before dont do too much hunni, take care of yourself.x

Morning Ladies:flower:

Babyanise: Im so sorry to hear about your mum hunni, hope your card cheers her up :hugs: Sniffles is good!!! I still have a stinky cold and cough although it came on before the tww so dont think I can add it as a symptom you on the other hand can!!:thumbup:

Hollyrose & Myrtle58: Hey ladies how are you?:flower:

Pink-phonix:Yea you would've thought Id be tierd but do you think I could sleep (nooooo) Should be nice to get rid of your place then? New beginnings and all that. Dont do to much though will you, put your feet up and get everyone else to do any lifting!!!:flower:

Levichips:How are you getting on hunni?

Well lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way ladies.x

Hi i'm good thanks still got bit sickness but ok and been really dizzy yesterday and still am today but ok just annoying. How you doing? When you going to start testing? X

narla83; yea i think im just gonna get comfy and co ordinate hahaha as its all blokes helping me out there gonna need some direction haha there defo just the braun!
just taken up knitting to try and chill me out and its actually working haha love it, dropped countless stitches but ill get there hahahaha x x x x x

Hey ladies,

I'm doing better today, had a big sort out of stuff in our house, so that always makes me feel better! Could do with a wall to knock down like you Narla....massive stress relief!

Pink I used to LOVE knitting and crocheting! It is very relaxing!

Hope you all have a good weekend!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"