7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

narla83; yea i think im just gonna get comfy and co ordinate hahaha as its all blokes helping me out there gonna need some direction haha there defo just the braun!
just taken up knitting to try and chill me out and its actually working haha love it, dropped countless stitches but ill get there hahahaha x x x x x

LOL!! I had to take it easy when we moved house, Id just come out of hospital and was 28 weeks preggie. Waseasier said than done they never quite do it the way you would!!:dohh:

I do cross-stich :blush: really chills me out and the time goes so quickly when Im doing it! My mum also crochets and has done blankets for both my lo's I love them and its a great pressie for them to have forever!!

its been some thing ive been thinking of gettin into for a while and just thought now is preob a good idea, can never have enough blamkets n stuff and its some thing to keep me occupied hahah x x

hi ladies,mum loved her card:thumbup:ok not sure if this is a symptom but i have had an upset tummy all day,been running to the loo all day,even at the hospital lol:blush:narla,i crochet also,doing a blanket at the min.i did try cross stitch but couldnt get on with it:nope:

Glad the card went down well.:hugs:

Yep, tummy upset can be a sign of pregnancy for some people!! Not a nice one though. Fx'd it is for you! :dohh:

:rofl: we sound like we should be in an old person chat room!! (In an old lady voice:jo: ) 'Ohh dear I like knitting', 'well Ive been doing my cross-stich', 'you should try crochet dear' :rofl:

hahaha i actualy saw knitting with lace cnt wait to try that :D x x x

Glad the card went down well.:hugs:

Yep, tummy upset can be a sign of pregnancy for some people!! Not a nice one though. Fx'd it is for you! :dohh:

:rofl: we sound like we should be in an old person chat room!! (In an old lady voice:jo: ) 'Ohh dear I like knitting', 'well Ive been doing my cross-stich', 'you should try crochet dear' :rofl:

:rofl:i knit too lol

hi,

sorry haven't been on in few days but internet still playing up at home.

how is everyone doing?

Hey ladies,
I used to love cross stitch! Ha ha...got a half finished Winnie the Pooh one somewhere!! Might find it and finish it. :rofl:

Babyanise: fx'd for you!!

I'm doing ok just hoping I get o pains again this month. Me and oh have decided to :sex: as much as possible this month to cover all bases!! And I'm on holiday from work week after next (hopefully when I o) so it should be a good week, ha ha!! :happydance:

Hope you've all had a good weekend :kiss:

good afternoon girlies x x hope everyone has had a good weekend

Narla83; yea cant wait to start the lace stuff but need a bit more practice as im only good at making a big notted mess at the minute hahaha!!
u been knocking any more walls down?? hope your well honey x x x x
the move went well me and me mum just stood watchin?ordering them about then vacumed up hehe x x x

hollyrose; im good thanks honey how are you? x x

myrtle58; i was lookin at the cross stitch stuff in asda too but decided it would be best to just try one thing at a time or i really would end up with a massive knotted mess hehe x x x x

Hey ladies,:flower:

Hollyrose: Oh dear flaming computers!!

Myrtle58: I have a tendancy to start my cross-stich and then never finish it, in fact I have a flower with a butterfly one which is sat next to me last time I touched it was about two weeks ago!!lol:dohh: Must get it finished!! Well if your bd'ing alot youve got to have a better chance right? So good luck hunni!!

Pink-phoenix: LOL the back of my cross-stich is one BIG knotty mess, havent quite got the hang of making it look good but you cant see it so I dont think it hurts anyone!! No, just the one wall Im affraid, just a hell of alot to do now. Got new sofa ordered today, floor tiles next and then redecorating or the other way round I think dont want paint on the tiles :dohh:How are you feeling?

Well Im doubting if I did O the other day Im still getting highs on the cbfm so that would indicate that I didnt :cry: So if af shows up 4 weeks after the m/c started then I dont have a chance this cycle as my lp wouldnt be long enough but on the other hand it looks like my body is preparing to o by the sticks and if she doesnt show up then I may be in with a chance. I just dont know what my body is up to but we're bd'ing everyother day anyway just incase and to make me feel that Ive given myself a chance? :shrug:

I just dont know :shrug:

Well after that vent (needed to tell someone OH doesnt really understand) I shall go,:blush: and I send you all lots of :dust: and :hugs: and hope you get your BFP's!!X

yea i dont feel to bad just tired! all i wanna do is eat fish and i hate it but ma dad said its to early for cravings so maybe its all in ma head! trying to eat just friut n veg aswell cos i just wanna eat all the time but nothing quite beats chocolate haha x x
i dont know how u have time to do anything with everything u got goin on hun thats crazy!! i thought i never had any time to ma self x x x x

keeping everythin crossed for you this cycle huni hope u get ur :bfp:
:dust::dust::dust: x x x

yea i dont feel to bad just tired! all i wanna do is eat fish and i hate it but ma dad said its to early for cravings so maybe its all in ma head! trying to eat just friut n veg aswell cos i just wanna eat all the time but nothing quite beats chocolate haha x x
i dont know how u have time to do anything with everything u got goin on hun thats crazy!! i thought i never had any time to ma self x x x x

keeping everythin crossed for you this cycle huni hope u get ur :bfp:
:dust::dust::dust: x x x

No its not too early hunni! That is one thing I do get, I'll see something on the telly or in a mag and Im like GOT TO EAT IT! Chicken burgers was my fav last time, with lo pickled onions but I only seem to get it in the first tri. Have seen other women about who crave things, so you crave away!!xx

Morning ladies,:flower:

Hope you all have a really nice weekend, how are you all?:hugs:

narla & pink-phoneix u have both been very very busy! making me feel bad about just doing the ironing at the weekend!

narla - looking back i'm not sure if i ov'd the cycle after my miscarriage but i hope u do!

not sure wether to use opk this month or just go natural. what u think?

morning :flower:have you found out if you have o'd yet hun,fx you have:thumbup:
im feeling fine today,no aches or pains at the min,just tired lol.

Hi ya,:flower:

Babyanise: Well Im still getting highs on my cbfm so I just dont know, wish either O or af would turn up just so I know!!:wacko: How are you today?

Hollyrose: Yea I dont think alot of women o after so Im kinda thinking Im not, but if af does show up I'll still get a chance this month hopefully I might just be a bit behind you with my BFP!!:dohh: How are you hunni? Everything sorted with dh now?

Well lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way ladies.x

fingers crossed narla!

things are a lot better. all set for bd'ing this week and weekend now. should ov sat or sunday. think i will buy the opk so i know how many dpo i am during my tww!

always in such a rush when i get on here these days.

need time to sit down n write a proper post!

good afternoon girlies
hope u have all had a nice day

narla; i sat and ate a full jar of pickled onions a few days before i tested haha
started drinkin milk aswell wich is something ive never done x x

babyanise & hollyrose how are you both feeling today x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"