7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

good afternoon girlies
hope u have all had a nice day

narla; i sat and ate a full jar of pickled onions a few days before i tested haha
started drinkin milk aswell wich is something ive never done x x

babyanise & hollyrose how are you both feeling today x x x

I think I remember you saying lol!! Ive gone off them since my oh brought a catering jar of them when I was preggie with lo (I ate them) Think Id draw the line at milk (yucky) Its a fun symptom to have I think!!

Was talking to my sister last night who is about 16 weeks gone, shes having a really bad time of it. First there was m/s then an ear infection, siatica and she started bleeding y/day and they told her shes got a uti. Poor girl, this is her 1st did ask if it was gonna be her last!:dohh: So glad in a way I dont suffer with things like that think she drew the short straw!!

Hollyrose: Glad things are better for you hunni, really think your gonna get your BFP this month. Hope we all do at some point in May!!

Well ladies Im off lots of :dust: and :hugs: comming your way.x

good afternoon girlies
hope u have all had a nice day

narla; i sat and ate a full jar of pickled onions a few days before i tested haha
started drinkin milk aswell wich is something ive never done x x

babyanise & hollyrose how are you both feeling today x x x

im good thanks,how about you?

narla ; awww the poor bugger i hope she gets better
i thought iwer gonna have a bad time wen my sickness n heart burn kicked in straight away but its gone now n i hope it stays away! wish i didnt have to sleep as much either gettin harder to stay awake all day now, and getting reallg strange pains in ma stomach, still expect af to have started everytime i go 2 the bathroom haha x x

babyanise; im good thanks just alwas tired and always hungry haha
xxxxx

hi, i'm good thanks pink-phoenix. i was sooo hungry when i was pregnant with my dd. put on 6 stone!

narla- i hope ur right! we all deserve it.

bought opk yesterday, hope this is the last month i have to use them.

would have been 21 weeks now if hadn't miscarried, been thinkin that i would've been having my big scan this week. feelin bit sad about that.

but can't dwell on it. have to look forward.

xo

gl with catching your eggy hollyrose.
how are you all ladies?such a lovely day ,sun is out here:thumbup:

Morning ladies.:flower:

Hollyrose: Will keep my fx'd for you hunni! I just brough some opks just so I can back up my cbfm, hope they work.x

Babyanise: Hows you hunni? When you testing? The weather is really lovely gonna make the most of it I think, get out for a bit. Hope you have a good day.x

Myrtle58: How are you getting on?

Pink-phoenix: Morning, how are you today? When are you booking in with the midwife?

So guess what ladies....... Im still reading high on the cbfm:dohh: Just want one or the other now, no matter how much I love oh all this bdíng is knackering me out. Before ttc we only really bd once a week so he's having a whale of a time but I keep thinking its pointless:shrug:

I dont know....... Just lay back and think of england I suppose :bunny: until I know whats happening, cover all bases!!:rofl:

Oh well finished my moan, sending :dust: and :hugs: your way ladies.x

hey honey
dont feel like its pointless just relax and enjoy it
and just think of the calories ur burning hahaha that always kept me going

my midwife rung today but i was at work so gonna ring them 1st thing in the morning to see if the appointment is still avaliable x x x x

:dust::dust: to all you lovely ladies x x x x x

Hey ladies,
Sorry I haven't been on, work's been manic.
Pink: I love hearing about food cravings, it's one of the symptoms I'm looking forward too!!!

Narla: I'm keeping my fx'd for that egg of yours!! Maybe it'll turn up at easter????????

Hollyrose: Glad you're doing ok now. Gl with catching your egg! I don't use opks so not entirely sure when I o but I think it's going to be around same time as you so F'xd we get our bfp's together!

Babyanise: so when you going to start testing??

Have a great day ladies and enjoy the sunshine!

thanks babyanise :D x x

myrtle58: my appitite has just gone crazy at the miuntue starting to think i should be watchin what i eat or im gonna start pilling the weight on and not good baby weight either lol x x x x

morning all,
had af type pains on and off yesterday then last night started grtting cm and a sore throat.during the night i was woken by bad heartburn.6dpo today.
hollyrose fx for when you o.i used opk's this time round
myrtle hope work wont be too crazy today.
narla,how are you hun,any sign of o yet
pink your eating for 2 now so eat away:happydance:

thanks everyone. i really love this thread and all u ladies on here r so lovely.

baby - that all sounds really good! when u gonna start testing?

myrtle- so ur gonna b ov'ing this weekend too!

narla- ur oh must be sooo happy right now wit all the bd'ing! know how u feel u don't want th one day u don't bd to be the day ur ov!

pink- it must be so exciting for u now. looking forward to booking in and all.

levi- how r u doing?

been really busy at work this week so kinda keeping my mind off waiting for the weekend when i ov. brought my opk sticks to work wit me today so i could start testing but forgot the wee holder they go into that reads it. so will have to wait until i get home to poas! usually do it about 2pm but it shouldn'e make much of a difference as don't think i'll get a smiley until sat or sunday anyway.

have a good day ladies! xo

Morning ladies,:flower:

Diito hollyrose, love this thread and you guys are great!!

Hollyrose: Oh no, no pee cup and its too fiddely to pee on any other way!! I got mine today and it has a very slight second line so hoping it will get darker but not holding my breath. Its gonna be four weeks monday since I started m/c so thinking af may turn up. Hope you have a good day.x

Myrtle58: That would be funny if we all o'd at the same time!! How are you feeling?

Babyanise: Sounds good hunni, nope no eggie its mia and I have no idea where I am in my cycle, seriously doing my head in now. Your symptoms are sounding good, fx'd.x

Pink-phoenix: Morning hunni, hows them cravings?

Well Im off to get a pressie for my friend mad little girl (gonna be 2) then have oh's brother and g/f over for a bbq so that will be good, dont know if I should chill some wine its not fair!!

Lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way ladies, have a lovely day.x

HI GUYS HOW YOU ALL DOING? i'm so tied today, ds going out with mil at 12.30 so i'll be going for a naa hehe well sickness seems to be going slowly seems worse in the evening now but only been sick twice. cravings kicking in now.
narla. hope you get that egg soon.
holly, hope you get yours on weekend!!
hope all doing ok xx

Hey ladies,

Baby: Work is ALWAYS crazy! But I love it and wouldn't change it!

Narla and Holly: would be really funny if we all o'd at the same time!! I'm so tempted to use opks but want to wait until we've be ttc for a good few month before adding it to my list of obsessions!! :rofl:

:dust::dust::dust: to everyone!!

I hope TEAM :bfp: win out this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

babyanise: yea thats defo my excuse and im stickin to it hehe x x

hollyrose: yea its exciting but scary haha think it finaly sunk in today sat with the midwife

narla: morning chick, there not so bad today but i just wanna eat anythin and everythin i can get my hands on lol x xx

hope your all doing well and u have a good bank holiday weekend x x x

Well ladies today is my last day at work before 11 days off!!! :happydance:

If I go by my last three cycles I should o anywhere between Sun 25 and Fri 29 so me and oh have decided to bd every day from today to Tues 1 May. :blush:

Do you reckon this is a good plan or do you think it should be every other day? There's loads of stuff on the internet about it but I can't seem to get a definitive answer! :dohh:

Hope you all have a fantastic bank holiday weekend!!! :kiss:

morning hun,every other day is best i have read so it gives the little spermies time to replenish but if you want to do it everyday i dont see why not.happy beding:happydance:

morning.

myrtle- i'm due to ov sat, sun, or mon and we will be dtd every day from yesterday to next tues. well that's the plan anyway! i don't want the day we don't dtd to be the day i ov so thats why we palnned it like that. fingers crossed it works!

hope everyone else is doing good today. xo

Morning ladies:flower:

Hollyrose: Not long to go now!! You got anything nice planed for easter apart from alot of bdíng?

Myrtle58: Morning hunni, I bd everyday over o when I got my BFP so I dont think it makes alot of difference. At least then you know you've covered it!! Have you got anything nice planned for your 11 days off or are you just gonna have a relaxing time?

Babyanise: How are those symptoms comming along hun, anymore?

Pink-Phoenix: Hows the eating comming on? Have you had any weird ones yet? How did the midwife go?

Well Im still getting very faint lines on the opks today they dont seem to be getting any darker so I just dont know whats happening. As my siggie says Im in cycle limbo at the minute, driving me nuts! Am peeing on everything at the min ( sticks I must add, opks & hpts not everything lol) not that Im expecting a bfp I just dont know where I am. Even on these boards I dont know what to look at and comment on. ARGGGGGG.............................

Have got my sister comming down tomorow which is gonna be tough, shes about 17 weeks but gotta stay strong, its not her fault. Will be hard to see her bump thinking I should be getting one too.

Oh well, Im a little ray of sunshine today!! After Ive cheered you all up I shall go. I send :dust: and :hugs: your way ladies, hope you catch thoses eggies this month!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->