7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

narla, i'm sure once ur sister is there u'll be fine. konw how u feel tho. keep looking at pregnant ladies in work n thinking i should have a bump too.

but we'll get our bumps too.

i'm planning on toilet training my dd over easter so that'll be interestin!

Evening ladies,

Well found out one of my colleagues is 7 weeks pregnant today! That's five of my friends/colleagues/family that are pregnant! I'm sure I'm not just being sensitive when I say that it is weird! It's so hard and makes me :cry:

Narla and Holly: I don't understand what you're going through as I haven't been in that situation, all I know is I'm finding it hard and I've only been ttc for 2 months. Feel a bit of fraud actually. Never knew ttc would be so traumatic!

Anyway enough of the drama from me. Hope everyone has had a great day and HAPPY EASTER for tomorrow. Not sure how much I'll be on over the next few days but I'll keep up to date on my phone.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

im off to work soon but my symptoms today have been mild af pain,my throat is feeling like its stingy,have a very dull headache and heartburn on and off.the 1 thing that makes me hopeful is the fact that after o i always get sore bbs .the month i got my bfp my bbs didn't hurt untill a few days before my af was due and this cycle no sore bbs:happydance: my boys are off their dads tomorrow for easter so ill have a quiet time.been out in the garden today makeing some cards but had to come in as i was too hot lol.hope you all have a lovely easter:hugs:

narla hope goes ok with your sister i'm sure will be ok once she is there.if you need to chat about it you know where we all are. Holly hope potty training goes ok know that well. My ds was quite easy once he was ready let us know how is goes! Myrtle that must be so hard seems like forever when you trying my friend is on her 3rd cycle and feels like long time for me let alone her! X x

hi narla
eating is goin mad still but really trying to eat mare healthy than just picking at crisp n chocolate haha
only strange ones wer the pickles ( a whole jumbo jar ) and fish and milk with i normaly cant even stand to be in the same room as. but not really strange i suppose

i hope it went well with ur sis, i kninda know the feeling about 3 of my close frinds/relatives all got preggie with in about 2 weeks of my mc and it was so hard to look at them! even harder once the babies started arriving

sending you bucket loads of super sticky baby dust tho honey x x x x x x

hope everyone has a fab easter weekend x x x x

:dust: :hugs: :dust:

Hi ladies,:flower:

Thanks for the understanding, just me being silly I think!:wacko:

Myrtle58: Your not a fraud hunni, just because you havent been trying that long doesnt mean you dont feel any different than others here! You still go through the hurt if af shows up, the anxious wait up to and after o then having to look at bfn's at the end of it. I dont know what I would have done without all of your support!! Hope you have a really good easter hunni and get that special eggie!!x:hugs:

Hollyrose: Thanks hun I know your right! I hope the toilet training goes well and is sucessfull! I hope that you to get that special eggie to Im rooting for you!! Have a great easter and lots of bdíng!!:hugs:

Babyanise: Oooooo, when you testing hun? Fx'd. Hope you have a nice relaxing easter and its followed by your BFP!:hugs:

Levichips: Thanks hunni, how are you doing?

Well Im off for some well needed sleep, lots of :dust:and :hugs: your way in bucket loads.xxx

Af has shown up today, exactly three weeks since the bleeding stoped!! Im so relieved hopefully I can get ttc again properly and O next cycle!!

Never have I been so pleased to see her.:happydance:

Hope your all having a lovely day.x

Lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way.xxxx

:thumbup: Narla!!!!!

I've got a good feeling about this cycle for all of us, no more moaning (I hope) from me, back to pma!!!! :happydance:

awww glad ur happy narla and i have a good feeling for you ladies aswell, i hope u dont mind me still stalking all the symptoms and everyone cycle helps keep me sane hahaha

hope all you ladies get ur :bfp: this time round!!! keeping everythin crossed for you and sending truck loads of baby dust to every one x x x x x x x

Myrtle58: Yup, lots of pma here!! Have got a good feeling too!!!! GO TEAM BFP!!!!!

Pink-phoenix: Its nice to keep in touch and see how your getting on and hopefully we can all join you at some point in May in first tri!!!!

YEYYYY:happydance:

:dust::dust::dust::dust: and :hugs:

if your happy the witch is here narla, then thats ok:happydance:
myrtle,:thumbup:for pma.
pink its good that you still stalk here so we can quiz you about any symptons we may have:happydance:
holly,how is the toilet training going,i remember it well lol.
hope you all have a happy easter ladies:hugs:

im not moving over to 1st tri yet gonna wait a while longer yet haha feel more comfortable over here with you ladies :D

yea i'll defo do my best to help u all out with symptoms and stuff

kinda feeling a bit shitty the past few days, think its finaly sunk in especialy after seeing the midwife and had to stop the anti depressants so think they must just be on there way out of my system x x x x

pink,what dpo did you test?im 9dpo,too early to test for me yet.tbh not syre if i will test unless im late,to scared of seeing bfn.
how is everyone today,hope your all enjoying the easter weekend.:hugs:

morning ladies
babyanise; i tested the day before i was due on so thats about 13dpo i think, it was only a very very slight line tho, tested again a few days after and still only got a light looking line x x x hope this helps x x

hows everyones bank holiday weekend goin x x x x :dust:

How are you all? Having a good easter weekend?

Myrtle58 & Hollyrose: How are you two doing? Craming in lots of bdíng I hope :winkwink:!!!!!!

Babyanise: Oh not long now then hunni, good luck!!

Well all is going fine here, its not as bad seeing my sis as I first thought, and it was helped by af showing up knowing that hopefully my cycle will be ok and I will o this time!!

Well Im off to have a bbq and a few glasses of wine, have a lovely easter sunday guys speak soon. Lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way and heres to those late April/May BFPs comming our way!!!!

Hey ladies,

Me and oh turned up at a stag do a day early last night so just getting ready to go again!! Ha ha serious case of de ja vu!

Pink: try and keep your chin up. I came off anti-depressants in January and it does get better!

Narla: Glad it went ok seeing your sister.

Baby: gl with testing when it comes along!! Team BFP!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine!

HAPPY EASTER LADIES :flower:

Hi ya, just thought Id pop in while the house is quiet for a bit :shhh:

How are you all doing?

Af is nasty this time has gradually got worse and more painful as the days have gone on, was hoping she would be kind to me this time but oh no she has a different idea. Praying that she only lasts a few more days then we can start thinking about the more exciting bit.
I typed in the ovulation calender and worked out when I should o, if I fell this cycle then my due date would be around the 27th Jan, here lays the prob my dd's bday is the 19th Jan. So I dont know what to do Im weighing out the chances of actually getting my BFP this cycle as to wether we should hold off for this time or just keep going. It wouldnt bother me if we had two bdays so close but I dont know. Hollyrose, your dd's is in Jan to isnt it? So when you get your BFP this cycle are you that worried about it?

Anyway, Ive gone on a bit have a lovely day ladies you all deserve it. Lots of :dust: and :hugs: your ways.xx

hi everyone!

HAPPY EASTER!

hope ur all well?

got my smiley on the opk last night at about 1am, got another one at 12noon today.
bd'ing everyday since wednesday. gonna bd today, tomorrow, monday and tuesday as well just to give ourselves the best shot.

when i got the smiley last night i ran to tell my dh and he wasn't impressed. said it puts him off thinkin that bd'ing is so planned and clinical, would rather be spontaneous about it! so i said but we r actively ttc and u know we need to know when i am ov'ing so we can bd at that time and he said yeah but i just don't want u to tell me about it!
so i said u want me to do all the worrying and figuring out and u just turn up dtd and forget about it! and he started laughing as he realised what he had said! lol!

tbh it kinda put me off but didn't wanna miss the chance of catching the egg so dtd anyway!

does anyone else have their oh feel the same way?

narla- i don't mind having two birthdays close together. at this point i just want another baby so it's not a big concern. if i conceived now the baby would be due on the 16th jan roughly and my dd bday is 17th! it's down to personal choice i think. whatever u decide will be right for you.

my first af after my miscarriage was also very heavy and painful but it only last 3 or 4 days. the next one was very light and lasted slightly longer. at least u know where u stand wit ur cycles now and can start planning for ov now!

toilet training isn't going great! got through 6 pairs of pants yesterday! ah well, she'll get the hang of it soon i hope.

went out for a lovely meal last night with ny dh and some friends. was great to get out n had a few glasses of wine. was thinkin maybe i shouldn't because i'm ov'ing but can't keep putting my life on hold whilst ttc.

have a good day ladies and don't eat too many choccie eggs!

xo

i have 2 birthdays in jan,one on 5 and other 11,my boys, so if i fell this time it would be 3 lol:happydance:i dont mind at all. hollyrose,sorry trainings not going to well but woooooo for o.:happydance:
been busy today cleaned the whole of my upstairs:thumbup:going in the bath soon to cool off.have some cramps today on and off and creamy cm.been having very odd dreams all last week and last night and not been sleeping very well:sleep:
hope your af settles down narla:hugs:
myrtle,hope the stag do went well 2nd time round lol,:haha:i thought that was funny.
pink hope your well and putting your feet up:flower:

Hi ladies Im sneeking back again :blush: Just about to have tea.

Hollyrose: Yey to smillies and lots of bdíng sure your gonna get that BFP this time. I dont particually mind about the bdays being so close just wonder if Im a bit :wacko: though!! Sorry toilet trainning isnt going to well, keep at it and she'll get there soon!! Hope your having a lovely day.x By the way my oh doesnt want to know anything about when Im oíng, leaves it all up to me which I dont mind too much as it would just confuse him, bless him. After my 1st m/c my af was not any different this is horrible TMI couldnt even take the dog out its that heavy and Im on a constant supply of Nuerophen for the pain.:growlmad: Hopefully it will start to calm down tomorow.x

Babyanise: Oh I think your :flower: maybe three bdays thats gotta be expensive hunni :dohh: but if its ment to be.... Your symptoms are sounding good reckon your on your way to your BFP. Not too long until testing!!

Im off for some tea, speak soon. Lots of :dust: and :hugs: heres to our BFPS this May.:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->