7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

hello everyone, hope your all having a better day than me!!! me and the OH have decided to call things a day!! and when i say call things a day ive told him i dont want to be with him and i want him to leave me well alone! dont know if its the hormones but the way i feel at the minute i dont think ill ever wanna set eyes on him again! as u can imagine everything is all a bit up in the air now and a bit scared of thinking of being on my own for the duration of things but i suppose shit happens

:hugs: and baby dust to everyone, lets hope may is a better month for us all x x x x x

Kate hun was just stalking your posts and came across this....so the witch turned up in the end huh? Well like you say at least you can track your cycle easier now hey. I'm 10dpo and made the mistake of poas this afternoon...of course it was bfn no surprise but it hasn't fazed me lol xxx

Pink-Phoenix: Oh hunni, :hugs:. Its hard to comment on it because I dont know whats happened but it could be your hormones a little but Im here for you if you need a chat hunni. Lots of :hugs: your way. I hope your taking care of yourself try not to get too stressed.:hugs::hugs:

Donch03: Hi ya :flower: Yup af showed up and Im glad that I know where I am now, was in a 'cycle Limbo' which was not fun. You've still got time to get that BFP hunni so good luck and let me know how you get on.x

sorry pink things not good hope things work out the best possible way take good care of yourself hun xxx

Hey girls, mind if I join in? I'm 6dpo (I think) and I suffer from irregular cycles so I never know when AF is due. I'm only going off CM, temps and signs which I put into FF so feel free to take a look.

Has anyone had a nagging pain just under their right armpit? I got it yesterday when I lead down and it really hurt, it was really hurting my breast and it happened again in the middle of the night.

Symptoms I've had are: increased appetite (it doesn't help with having loads of easter eggs), generally feeling a bit tired. I've had no spotting, no tugging sensation but I reckon it might be too early for that yet.

I got a psychic reading a few months ago, she told me April is when I'll get a BFP and it'll be a boy...so I'm hoping she's right

Thanks ladies x x got lots of friends and family around to help just annoyed with my self as this is the exact reason I've always been against having kids but I suppose these things happen x x x x

Evening ladies,

Narla: Sorry you're having a hard time with af. Fx'd it'll calm down soon. :kiss:

Pink: So sorry to hear about you and your oh. Hope you are keeping in touch with all the friends and family and you've got plenty of support. :hugs:

Hollyrose: Your post about oh knowing when you o made me :rofl: My oh got performance anxiety when we first started ttc as I was on at him all the time. I'm trying to keep more calm about it now and I write all my symptoms in a book that he doesn't know about so I can let them out!!

Baby: Stag do was fun thank you! It was funny afterwards but at the time I was fuming as it was £12.80 in a taxi and we had to pay this on Friday and then again on Saturday!! :dohh:

Tanzibar: Welcome, where did you get your reading? Was it online? Interested in stuff like that!

Well girls, I'm on cd12 today, not sure when I will ovulate as my last 3 cycles have all been different (24 days, 25 days and 29 days). But I've had aching bbs today and yesterday which is weird as I only had this a week before af last month. Do you reckon it could be to do with o?? Me and oh are bding like crazy hoping to catch that egg this month!!

:dust::dust: to everyone!!

hi,

welcome tanzibar.

so sorry pink-phoenix. u know we're here for u too. big hugs. xo

myrtle - i'm kinda ready to stop bd'ing now! lol! but gonna dtd tonight n tomorrow too just to make sure.

narla - sorry to hear ur having a hard time of it with af. hope it eases up for u soon.

baby- really hope u get a bfp!

levi- how u feeling? did u have a nice easter?

had a lovely easter myself. been great being off work for a while.

night night. xo

Evening ladies,

Narla: Sorry you're having a hard time with af. Fx'd it'll calm down soon. :kiss:

Pink: So sorry to hear about you and your oh. Hope you are keeping in touch with all the friends and family and you've got plenty of support. :hugs:

Hollyrose: Your post about oh knowing when you o made me :rofl: My oh got performance anxiety when we first started ttc as I was on at him all the time. I'm trying to keep more calm about it now and I write all my symptoms in a book that he doesn't know about so I can let them out!!

Baby: Stag do was fun thank you! It was funny afterwards but at the time I was fuming as it was £12.80 in a taxi and we had to pay this on Friday and then again on Saturday!! :dohh:

Tanzibar: Welcome, where did you get your reading? Was it online? Interested in stuff like that!

Well girls, I'm on cd12 today, not sure when I will ovulate as my last 3 cycles have all been different (24 days, 25 days and 29 days). But I've had aching bbs today and yesterday which is weird as I only had this a week before af last month. Do you reckon it could be to do with o?? Me and oh are bding like crazy hoping to catch that egg this month!!

:dust::dust: to everyone!!

hi,i always get sore bbs after i o,so yes your bbs being aching could be to do with o.:happydance:
glad you had a lovely easter holly:flower:
narla,hope af is a bit better today hun.:hugs:
hi pink,how are you and bump today.do you have a name for your bump yet,id call mine boo i think lol.
how are you tanzibar,any new symptoms?:happydance:
im cd 25 12dpo so af due any time now,not testing untill im late,fx i am.

Hi ladies,:flower:

Hollyrose: How are you hunni, Glad you had a good easter!

Myrtle58: Well at least you had a good time at the stag do!! How are you getting on?

Babyanise: Not long now then til you test, dont know how you've made it this long I would've been pos a long time ago. lol.

Pink-phoenix: Glad youve got lots of people around you :hugs: Hope things sort themselves out soon.

Well af is calming down at last I'll be getting ready to start using my cbfm again and going to use opks just to back it up I think. Try to join you all with thoses BFP's this month

Im off out with a friend for a coffee and natter so will catch up later. Lots of :dust: and :hugs: your ways.x

hey girls how you all doing? Narla i'm glad af giving you bit of a break :) pink glad you.ve got lots people around you! Hope things sort themselves out. i'm feeling so much better this week! Shattered but don't think heat has helped with that! But so so glad sickness had gone i can finally eat and back on slimming world so getting my healthy food again at last :) welcome newbie to the thread. Baby dust to all and fx'd you get bfp this month x x

Afternoon ladies,

I'm doing good thanks Narla. How's you?

Bbs have been aching again today, mainly my left down the side, and nipples been itchy? Also I've been really bloated in my stomach and my thighs seem swollen?
Not symptom spotting as on cd 13. I'm thinking it's ovulation but when I look on google and from what you said baby this would happen after? So confusing all this and really don't want to use opks or anything yet so I'm going to stay in a state of confusion!! :wacko: Sometimes I wish I hadn't ever gone on the pill and I've already told oh that I won't ever go on it again. It has stopped me from understanding my body completely. :growlmad:

How's everyone else doing?
:dust::dust:

thanks again ladies, not feeling to bad about things today, no point getting upset over things i cant help/change

babyanise: never really thought of it to be honest but saw some thing on a friends mobile phone app that i liked, was describing the things the baby would be doin this week and how it would be developing and the size and it said about the size of a sweetpea ( your little sweetpea ) and i kinda really liked that so suppose sweetpea hahaha x x x x x

hope everyone is well

levichips; glad ur feeling better now, im only really still getting the really tiredness and wanting to eat pretty much everything i can get my hands on, wich i need to stop as ive put half a stone on already :( x x x x

thanks again ladies, not feeling to bad about things today, no point getting upset over things i cant help/change

babyanise: never really thought of it to be honest but saw some thing on a friends mobile phone app that i liked, was describing the things the baby would be doin this week and how it would be developing and the size and it said about the size of a sweetpea ( your little sweetpea ) and i kinda really liked that so suppose sweetpea hahaha x x x x x

hope everyone is well

levichips; glad ur feeling better now, im only really still getting the really tiredness and wanting to eat pretty much everything i can get my hands on, wich i need to stop as ive put half a stone on already :( x x x x

i was like that with my ds has been lot different this time i've lost half stone and put 1lb on this week!! my advice just eat healthy then eat as much as you want haha i didn't with ds and think i put 3 stone on!! i'm still stone heavier than i was before i had him trying my best to not make that mistake again! you'll be ok though can loose it after just have what body wants its telling you for a reason haha:hugs: hope tiredness eases soon i'm starting to feel ok now didn't have to have nap yestereday xx

Morning ladies, how is everyone today? I was SOOOO bloated last night and I know it sounds weird but my ovaries felt swollen? Woke up this morning and everything seems to have settled down. So I'm going with yesterday as o and I'm now in tww! Hoping it's not going to drag!

Morning ladies, how is everyone today? I was SOOOO bloated last night and I know it sounds weird but my ovaries felt swollen? Woke up this morning and everything seems to have settled down. So I'm going with yesterday as o and I'm now in tww! Hoping it's not going to drag!

:happydance:for o hun.fx for your bfp.
hope everyone is well today.:hugs:
im 13dpo,still no sore bbs.thinking about ordering a test to come on sat but worried i may jinx myself,if of course she has'nt arrived by then.

Morning ladies,:flower:

Myrtle58: Yippie for o!!! Fx'd hunni you catch that lil easter eggie!!!!:kiss:

Hollyrose: How you doing hunni?

Babyanise: Ohh, not long then!! Can you offically test tomorow then? Hows the symptoms?

Pink-phoenix: Hows you an that lil sweetpea today?:hugs: Hope your doing alright hun.

Levichips: Hello you, how are you then?

Well I think this is the last day of af then I'll be tracking o, my cbfm did ask for a stick this am but theres no way Im oíng yet so just fed it with an old one :haha: Hopefully should be around a week tomorow so just gotta hold out til then.

Well lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way.xxx

good afternoon everyone :D

narla83; yea were doing ok am just stressed trying to get back my deposit back from my flat there being propper nobbs :S x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->