7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

good afternoon everyone :D

narla83; yea were doing ok am just stressed trying to get back my deposit back from my flat there being propper nobbs :S x x x x

Yea when we moved they were real arses about it!! We left it spotless but they were so picky, think they would only have been happy if we'd totally redecorated :growlmad:Why cant everyone be nice like us?!?!?!?:winkwink:

my check out wen really well the guy were really impressed but there is apparently a problem the estate agents getting his report or some bull like that!! there the worst place ive ever seen so threatened them with trading standards wen i ring 2moro x x x
bit strange how i wasnt due to move out till the 29th and there draggin there feet! usless *******s!!! x x xxx

just had a thought
my mum was telling me the other day its bad luck to bring a pram into the house before a baby is born and should be stored some where else untill you have had the baby and brought it home!! also my dad was saying about the cat stealin baby breath and it were all new and sounded like nonsence to me but was just wondering if any of u ladies had herd about any other strange wives tales thingys like them? x x x x

thought we could have a good laugh about them x x x x

Afternoon ladies,

Have felt bruised around my hips today...this is so different to any other cycles and I'm now wondering if my body has finally settled down after pill? :shrug: My bbs are still aching on and off too. Bloatedness is still there too. Hoping this isn't what it will be like every cycle as it's REALLY uncomfortable!

Pink: Check out www.communitylegaladvice.org.uk or www.shelter.org.uk for advice on housing issues. I work as a tenancy support officer and these websites are ace for advice surrounding the legalities of renting. Hope it all works out ok.

Baby: Excited for you and your bfp!! Let us know as soon as you test. Lots of :dust: coming your way!!

just had a thought
my mum was telling me the other day its bad luck to bring a pram into the house before a baby is born and should be stored some where else untill you have had the baby and brought it home!! also my dad was saying about the cat stealin baby breath and it were all new and sounded like nonsence to me but was just wondering if any of u ladies had herd about any other strange wives tales thingys like them? x x x x

thought we could have a good laugh about them x x x x

when i was preg with #1 my mum made me get rid of all 3 of my cats coz of that wives tale,broke my heart:cry: also same with the pram,would not let me have it in the house,so with my 2nd,3rd and 4th babies i took no notice and had a pram in the house and nothing bad happened to me or my babies and i would do the same again.:thumbup:

thers not a chance ill be gettin rid of my cat, but thn again hes to lazy to jump above his own height anyway hahaha x x x i cant remember what my sster did with all there little ones, some wer born quite close together so i persume some of the stuff would have been used for more than one baby so prams and stuff would have already been in the house x x x

morning everyone,sun is out here:happydance:no sign of af yet but there is still time,she could come any time from yesterday.really hope your all ok :hugs:

hi,

hows everyone today?

well in the tww again! it's gonna be a long one i think.

myrtle - how u feeling? i felt ov pains on my right side on sunday evening and got a + on the opk sunday morning. have been having the odd similar pain in the same place since then. don't know what this means.

pink- sorry ur having trouble getting ur deposit back. more stress is the last thing u need right now! love ur photo!

narla- how r u? waiting for ov now then?

Hi girls,

Sun is trying to come out here, hope it does as going out for a picnic! :happydance:

Hollyrose: I seem to have had o pain for about 6 days this month. Not sure if it's normal or not but it hasn't been really painful, mainly uncomfortable so I'm not too worried. Just going to keep an eye on it if I get to another cycle.

Baby: fx'd!!!!!! When are you planning on testing??

Pink: Loving the pic, when I get pregnant I'm going to take a pic every week so I can see the difference!!!!

My bbs are still quite achy. Not sore to the touch more like an achy feeling on the sides??:shrug: Why can't every cycle be the same and then it would be easy!!!!

Well I hope you all have a good day! :kiss:

I have just come back on here after a month away from TTC...

Just wondered how all you ladies are getting on?

I have caved in and bought a CBFM (ouch at the price) as my OH and I have been trying for a baby since February with no luck yet :( I am still not 100% of my cycle as it seems to go 28 days - 24 days - 28 days - 24 days (where I am now).

Yesterday I was spotting with brown CM and this afternoon I have just wiped and there was bright red blood on there so AF is just around the corner. I can start using my new purchase tomorrow morning by the looks of things.

myrtle- it's a lovely day for a picnic. i'm sitting in work and am soooo jealous!

jetset - welcome back. i use the cb digital opk and it's great. hope u have success with urs!

roll on the bfp's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a gorgeous day for a picnic :). I'm cleaning today! Feeling so so much better now energy seems to be back stayed up til 10 last night with no naps was made up and had really busy day :) my friend went for 12week scan today and she lost her baby just after her last scan at 8weeks so gutted for her can't imagine how she is feeling! Not long hopefully til we get some more bfp :) :) jet set good to have you back :) hope your all doing ok x x

Hi ladies,:flower:

Well Ive just come back from shopping, had to buy a whole new outfit due to a slight wardrobe malfunction. As I was walking around my jeans zip broke, just like that so was flashing my white undies to every one :blush: What better excuse could you have, now have new jeans and a shirt to go with the jeans because my other top wouldnt, it was a bit chilly so had to buy a jacket as well :winkwink:

Af has now left the building so just gotta keep an eye out for o, yippie!!! Have lots of PMA here at the mo:thumbup:

Hollyrose: I know its a pain waitting but its exciting to dont you think?

Myrtle58: Wish the weather was a bit brighter here, hope you have a lovely time!! Hope your ttw is going ok.:flower:

Pink-phoenix: Lovely piccie hunni!! Hows it going apart from the house crap?

Babyanise: Ohhhh, your sooooo patient hun!! When you testing, sure you've said Im just to lazy to look back :blush:

Jetset: Hi ya, Im using cbfm i love it got my bfp on the first cycle!!!

Lots of :dust: and :hugs:.xxxx

all being well ill test on sat.bbs are starting to feel achy and they seem fuller.and been feeling nauseous on and off today,cm has dried up which is very unusual for me.also have an ache low down in my tum,its not all the time,just on and off.pink can you list your symptoms for me hun,just to make me feel better lol,im 14dpo.:hugs:

afternoon ladies hope you have all been out enjoying the sun,

hollyrose: thanks hun, was looking at a thread in 1st tri and just couldnt help myself, i know there isnt much there and im pretty sure its more belly than bump as ive had a mad appitite but it gives me something to compare to in weeks to go x x x
hope your 2ww isnt so bad, mine was awful and i wasnt even trying x x lots of :hugs: and :dust: coming your way x x x

myrtle58; thanks honey, im not sure if am gonna take one every week or every 2 weeks, maybe 2 for now till i get a bit furter along then put it down to one day x x x
saw some thing in the paper a long time ago about some one taking a pic of there baby every day of their life and i really like the idea of it so starting early haha x x x

narla83; than ks :D hehe loving the excuse for shopping, i did the same today, was in asda and they got loads on sale so my excuse is i wont fit in my clothes much longer so might aswell get them now while there in sale haha x x x yea imnot to bad now just ignorong everythin thats goin on to be honest its easier haha x x
hope your well sweetie x x x

babyanise: hey sweetie my symtoms kicked in pretty much straight away but the most noticable wer;
constant indigestion/heart burn
feeling dizzy like i had constant motion sickness
sore bbs
tired ALL the time
my sence of smell went crazy aswell i felt like a sniffer dog
constipation( have ibs so not so unusual)

also others wer less apparent but were what i normaly get when im due on, things like;
wanting to cry alot for no reason
cramps
mood swings
craving crisp and chocolate and cheese
also craved fish and i hate fish, ive not eaten it for years really, the only other time was wen i m/c

have you tested yet? i tested the day before i thought my af was due( about 13dpo)and got a very very faint line, then again at 16 or 17dpo and got a very slightly darker line.
i still had the feelings of coming on up un till about 2-3 days ago and i still get the odd cramp or funny twinge and i expect to have come on wen i go to the loo.
hope that helps honey x x x

lots of :hugs: and :dust: to every one x x x x x

oh also for a bout 3 days my boobs wer red hot i felt like i had hot water bottles stuck up my shirt x x x

Hey girls,

Went to loo today and tmi I had ewcm on tp?? I've not had this since coming off pill and I thought I'd o'd already. Is it possible that this can come after O? Or that I've had loads of cramps and sore bbs before O?

Picnic was lovely today but VERY windy!! Hope everyone else had a lovely day.

Narla: you make me laugh so much!! Ha ha!! Always good to have an excuse to buy clothes!

Jetset: F'xed for you this cycle!!

myrtle - i have had ewcm at all stages of my cycle.

narla- that sounds like a good excuse to buy some new clothes!

baby - any news today?

it's a gorgeous day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back