7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

4got to say have been having shap pain on my right hand side all afternoon.

is it too early 4 implantation?

Hi ladies,:flower:

How are we all doing this bank holiday?

Im gonna have a bit of a rant so close your ears for a min.

What is sooo bad about having children when you arnt married? Ive just read a post with a women moaning about how unmarried people/people on benefits etc falling pregnant and she cant. Im sorry for her that things arnt easier but dont have a go at people because they do... Im in a loving stable relationship with oh for 7 years we're engaged but dont feel the need to get married just because we want another baby, we'd rather wait until we can afford our dream wedding and at the min that isnt an option. Dont get me wrong we have money to look after ourselves and our two children and anymore that we may be blessed with but why is it so wrong that we arnt married? Our children are loved and have a lovely little family unit..:shrug: But we arnt married so does that mean we shouldnt have any children? Sometimes I wonder to myself what the hell goes on in other peoples heads to think that they are in a posision to judge or are more worthy than others. I didnt want to write in the post because I dont want to cause grief but my god wtf!!!:growlmad:

Ok sorry about that.

Myrtle58: I dont know about the ewcm hun could you be oíng a bit later than you thought?:flower:

Babyanise: How are you doing hun? Not long til testing, not that you need me to tell you. Have my fx'd for you hun.x

Pink-phoenix:Lol great minds think alike!!! Im doing well thanks just waiting for O now, not long I hope!!

Jetset: How are you getting on hunni?

Hollyrose: Hows the tww treating you, you trying to keep your mind off things at the min? Just saw your post glad your ok.x

Well Im off to bath lo, hes got a stinky cold again so he's covered in various things dribble,snot, biscotti biscuit bless him he's still very cute though even covered in all that!!!

Lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way.xx

me and my dh only got married last year and we've been together for 12 years and have a dd. there is absolutely nothing wrong with being unmarried and having children. that idea is so out of date! it's not the 1930's anymore! no one has more of a right to have children than the next person and not being married does not make u a bad person or not fit to raise a child in a loving family.

i can see why u got upset about that post narla. don't let it get to u. xo

afternoon ladies

narla; its idiots like that that make the world such an awful place!! maybe that moron should realise with such a tiny closed mind like that would she be fit to raise children!! maybe thats just the power that be for punishing her for being such a tw@t!
what she should think about is what happens to children from married parents wen one of them cheats or moves on or just decideds they dont want to be married any more ( please dont get me wrong this isnt my view on all married ppl im just making a point, im not one for getting married but i dont have any problem at all with other people doing it) and there is a divorce?? is that not more traumatic for a child than having unmarried parents inthe 1st place!
i was 15 before i realised my parents wernt married and as far as i was concerned it made me different from every other tom dick and harry at school and i loved it!!
i hate people who force there beliefes down other ppl throats! if i wanted to live in a place hearing sh!t like that everyday id emmergragte to somewhere they made u dress like a ninja and treat u as cattle.

having a bad day today and really needed a rant so so sorry lol

good luck narla sending u bucket loads of extra sticky baby dust x x x x x x

:hugs: hope ur ok honey x x x
all the best for your next cycle x x x x x :dust:

Oh and thanks for your imput ladies nice to see Im not the only one with strong veiws on this matter!!

:dust: and :hugs: as always your way ladies.xx

Baby: sorry she got you, F'xed for next cycle!

Narla: I totally agree with you. Me and oh aren't married and aren't planning on getting married until later when we can afford it. It's so old fashioned to think that marriage should come first. My Mum's been divorced twice and I wouldn't want anyone to go through that.

O type pains have all but gone now but my bbs are still aching and my left bb seems to have grown?? Other than that nothing. Even though not feeling good about this cycle still trying to keep positive!

Must get to sleep now!!! Talk to you all soon.

Morning ladies,

Woke up this morning and feel so hungover! Haven't drunk a drop but have got headache and feel really shaky. Also feel like I'm getting a sore throat. May have something to do with sitting in a back garden all night last night for a bbq and it being FREEZING!! Hope not though.

Hope you girls are all having a good 2nd bank holiday weekend!

Morning ladies,

Woke up this morning and feel so hungover! Haven't drunk a drop but have got headache and feel really shaky. Also feel like I'm getting a sore throat. May have something to do with sitting in a back garden all night last night for a bbq and it being FREEZING!! Hope not though.

Hope you girls are all having a good 2nd bank holiday weekend!

That's pretty much how I felt, sore throat, cold symptoms, sore bbs, and felt queasy all the time like u do after a very good night out x x x x
Keeping ma fingers crossed 4 u x x x x x x

Thanks Pink!! I think I've felt this last cycle but not as strong so trying not to get my hopes up!!

Hi ya ladies,:flower:

Just came back from having my hair done with dd, its a mother and daughter thing we do so we can spend a bit of time together so Im looking rather beautifull now as Im typing this :rofl: well I would have been had it not been gale force winds outside and then to top it off as I walked up our path the wet washing kinda slapped me in my face which smudged my eyebrow across my forehead :dohh: so maybe not that beautifull!!! Anyways I got my high on cbfm today so hoping its the start of o, had a horrid thought that what if I dont o again this month :shrug: trying not to think about it too much but oooooooo........

Myrtle58: So your walking around with odd bb's then hunni lol!! Symptoms are starting to sound good I have my fx'd for you.xx

Babyanise: How are you today hun?

Hollyrose: Hows the tww treating you hun?

Pink-phoenix: So hoping to be able to join you soon. :hugs:

Lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way ladies.xxxx

Lol Narla you are so funny! I'm sure you look great!!

I normally have one bb bigger than other but not this noticeable!! It's weird! Both are aching, as well as my biceps???? I haven't done any lifting though? God I've started again this cycle and really wanted to chill out with the symptom spotting but I just can't help it!!

Lol about the bb's hun!!!

Its kinda addictive :wacko: think you promise yourself every month and you still find yourself thinking/noticing every niggle. Why oh why we do it to ourselves, oh I remember and its def worth it!!!:baby:

I read in another thread once that all we seem to do when ttc is to wish time away, Waiting for af, waiting to o, waiting to test. I find the months fly by when I look back, however it drags when your waiting!!!!:dohh:

Lots of :dust: and :hugs:xxx

My hangover feeling has completely gone today. Bbs aren't as sore, still wonky though!! I've got a feeling it's not going to be this cycle. Just feel fine at the moment. This 2ww is dragging soooo much! :growlmad:

Loving the sunshine though and still feeling happy! :happydance:

How is everyone else doing?? :hugs:

afternoon everyone
had a mad few days with work and not feeling so good!!
thinking the sickness is defo about to rear its ugly head!! cant seam to keep anything in! its like food is racing to get out anyway it can (tmi i know)
starting to go off my food aswell wich i supose isnt that much of a bad thing seen as ive stuffed my face for the best part of 2 month now x x x x

hope everyone is well and has had a fab bank holiday weekend x x x x

Narla: i wish u could all join me!! i wouldnt be the only on complaining all the time then hahah x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->