7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Pink you're not complaining!! I love hearing about symptoms!! Think it's really interesting and it just wow's me what your body goes through when your pregnant!! Sorry you're not feeling great though! :hugs:

aww thanks myrtle x x i feel like im complaining a bit, makes me feel a bit bad on the rest of the lovely ladies as there all wanting to be in my possition and i seem like im moaning all the time!! im really really happy and wish you all the best of luck and cant wait to hear about ur :bfp: im just really struggling at the minute. I know u will all understand aswell wich makes me so greatful i signed up here and got the chance to chat to you all x x x x x x x

i really think ur symptoms sound good, i wasnt to sure of mine but everyone else was, thinks its a bit easier for ev eryone else to get excited for you x x x x x keeping everything crossed for you x x x

I think it's fine to struggle and you shouldn't feel bad about it. I know that I'll moan once I get my bfp because it's normal. We all need something to moan and obsess over. I'm a total worrier (suffer from anxiety) and know that I'll just worry about being pregnant once I get there!!!!!

I SOOOOO hope my symptoms are good. I feel like it might be too early to feel anything though?? I'm experiencing twinges in my right side, really low down today. This is completely new but then everything always is isn't it???:rofl:

my symptoms were pretty much from a few days after the last time my and him were together but i just thought i were being daft! they disapeared around the time of my :bfp: tho so i think maybe its just your bodies way of telling you x x x x x x x
i defo had the hung over symptom, sore bbs and dizzyness were the 1st, then constipation and pains within a few more days and also i was swollen and tender down below but i think thats a reaction to the increased bloodflow!!
are your bbs warmer to touch by any chance? mine wer red hot for about 3 days x x x
i honestly just felt like i was due on up untill the day i tested then the feeling came back, i still just feel due on now x x x xx

No bbs just the same temperature. I have felt swollen and sore down there though! Thought it was just part of my cycle cos I sometimes get that before af. I'm still all confused as never really known my cycles properly because of pill.

I just wish there was some way to know before af was due! :growlmad:

id never had that before, was like a deep purple colour almost like it was bruised was very very strange, only lasted a few days tho x x x x i really hope you get your bfp honey x x x x x x

Hi ladies,:flower:

Well my hairdo has completely gone squiffy today, been painting so have grey highlights now (which I did not pay to have put in) was a bit like changing rooms here today!! So glad to be sitting down now.
Another high today on cbfm (I seem to be writting this almost everyday for the past month) but noticing a change in the sticks so fx'd for me ladies, we're bdíng every other day just to cover things:thumbup: But to be fair Im not expecting O till later next week so will see.xx

Myrtle58: Hey ya, symptoms are sounding good hunni. When you testing?

Pink-Phoenix: We love you moaning (only joking hunni) its nice to hear how your doing. Read your link, sounds like your going through a mighty confusing time at the min (would be confusing if you wernt preggie) I def think you should give this new guy a chance, he sounds very sweet and almost what you need at the min someone who will think about your feelings instead of their own. But its your desission in the end and you need to do what you feel is best!! Whatever you do you know where we are if you need a chat. Lots of :hugs: your way.xx

Hollyrose: Mmmm, your very quiet hun hope your ok.xxx

Well lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way in bucket loads.xxx

I'm not going to be testing until 9th May, if I can wait that long!! Probably being obsessive but only had a few sips of wine tonight and felt tipsy?? Maybe because I haven't drunk for so long? Also having these twinges still in my right hand side and it makes my thigh feel almost numb? Since coming off the pill I've only ever had pains on left side when ovulating, so I'm not sure what this is.

Anyway who knows what's going on. 8 days left and then I can test! Going to try and be good so don't be encouraging me Narla!!!:rofl:

hi,

my mum n dad have been here 4 few days n dd has had a vomitting bug, so been mia!

myrtle - those symptoms sound good. i've been having twinges n cramps too.

narla- i have grey n haven't even been painting! must get my colour done again soon. started dyeing my hair at 16 cause was going grey then.

really hope u ov this month.

pink - i read ur post n sounds like ur getting it rough. this new guy sounds nice n sorry but the ex sounds like bad news for u and ur baby. as u say even if things don't work out sure u have nothing to lose.

u know we're all here for u. xo

ur have every right to moan. ms is awful! please don't feel that u can't discuss it with us that's what we're here for. xo

myrtle- i have been having sharp npains on my right side where i ov'd too! also shooting down my thigh. last time i had these i was pregnant! they were so sore the other day i could hardly lift my leg to walk for a few minutes. fingers crossed this is our month! xo

i'm not going to test until at least saturday, which will be 12 dpo. very tempted to wait until af due but not sure if i can wait! lol!

Ooh, getting excited now!! Know I shouldn't be but it's going to be hard if af comes anyway so why not enjoy these moments??

Fingers crossed for our :bfp: this month!

I'm going to wait til af is due, I've only got one test and don't want to waste it so we'll see what turns up first!!

God never thought I would be asking a girl this but what are your bbs like Hollyrose?:rofl: Mine aren't aching as much, but can still feel it and my nipples have been quite itchy tonight.

Myrtle58: When I was preggie with DS I had a numb thigh right through the pregnancy, it was really weird the midwife hadnt heard of it before. I didnt have any feeling in it, think I first noticed it just after I got BFP so good luck. I dont know what you mean I wouldnt encourage anyone to test early :rofl: Yea right who am I kidding, earlier than 7dpo lol!!!

Hollyrose: Oooo, did you have a nice time, apart from poor DD being unwell? Its not nice to get any sort of sickness as an adult let alone a kiddie, bless her. Your symptoms are sounding good too hunni!!

Nicely spread out testing then, will try not too encourage you to test to early. Wait for those lines to get really dark so it takes a nice piccie for us to see.xx:winkwink:

Oooooo, so have my fx'd for you two this cycle and hope I'll be able to join you soon as well.:hugs:

Loadsa :dust: and :hugs:.xxxxx

I'm going to wait til af is due, I've only got one test and don't want to waste it so we'll see what turns up first!!

Do you not do IC's hun? (Im such a poas addict I have about 30 to use if/when I get to the tww) Although it makes sense just to have one or two then your not so tempted to do it earlier and face days of BFN because you started peeing at 7dpo lol!!!!:dohh:

I've nearly bought them loads of times but I know I would just test every day!! Also oh likes to be there when I test. I know it's soppy but it's going to be our first so he wants to be involved, bless him!

i've only got one test left too!

noticed my bbs sore this evening. nipples have been itchy last few days too. went to loo n when wiped there was a great big blob of creamy, yellow cm. sorry if tmi! have been having headaches on and off also.

no way would narla encourage u to test early! lol!

don't know what the pain in our sides is. weird. hopin it's implantation but who knows?

I was hoping it was implantation too but I thought it might be too early for me. Although I could have ovulated early or late because I only went on the pain I felt.

How weird that we've both only got one test left? Maybe it's a sign? (grasping at straws :rofl:)

I think it's fine to struggle and you shouldn't feel bad about it. I know that I'll moan once I get my bfp because it's normal. We all need something to moan and obsess over. I'm a total worrier (suffer from anxiety) and know that I'll just worry about being pregnant once I get there!!!!!

I SOOOOO hope my symptoms are good. I feel like it might be too early to feel anything though?? I'm experiencing twinges in my right side, really low down today. This is completely new but then everything always is isn't it???:rofl:

Hi Myrtle, how low down are your twinges?
I'm having painful twinges and such really far down on my right side almost close the pelvis bone ; lower than my ovary (if that makes sense?).
It's even aching in my hip joint and I don't know if it's something bad or maybe a pregnancy sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->