7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Hey lu-is,
The twinges are sort of in my groin area? In between my hip bone and my pubic bone. They have only been on and off today but feel really deep if that makes sense? Fingers crossed it's a good sign and I'll get a bfp soon!! How many dpo are you and when are you testing?

narla- had a lovely easter break. my sister n her husband and ds stayed for few days at start of this week then mum n dad this weekend. the weather has been neautiful too which helps.

remember i had that urine infection last month, well i still haven't got rid of it comletely. this is the fifth week i've had it now and four antibiotics later still havin symptoms! really fed up with it now.

anyone else bothered with uti's?

Hey lu-is,
The twinges are sort of in my groin area? In between my hip bone and my pubic bone. They have only been on and off today but feel really deep if that makes sense? Fingers crossed it's a good sign and I'll get a bfp soon!! How many dpo are you and when are you testing?

Yeah! That sounds like where mine are.

I'm not positive how many Dpo I am - I'm guessing 12? but then again maybe not.. ( I think I may have messed up my BCP at the beginning of this last pack, so theoretically I could have ovulated somewhere/anywhere in the last 3 weeks. It would be unexpected, but completely welcome if we did conceive this month. :) It's only a month and a half earlier than our "plan").
I did a test this morning and got a BFN. But I have some symptoms that still makes me wonder. My withdrawl bleeding/AF will be this upcoming week, I'm going to try my darndest not to test again until then.
Maybe I'm at less dpo than I thought? :wacko:

hey girlies thanks so much for all ur kindness,

keeping my fingers crossed that you all get what u waiting for this cycle x x x
lots of love hugs and kisses! and of course :dust: to everyone x x x x

gonna try n get ma self sorted so might not be about so much for a while but will be thinking of u all x x x x

Sounds good lu-is!!

Pink: gl with everything, make sure you come back and let us know how you get on! I think you should do whatever feels right for you. It sounds like you've got good people around you so I'm sure it will all work out right x

Arggg, just wrote a reply then computer went down so here I go again.....

Hollyrose: Wow thats a long time. Ive never had one so really have no idea what your going through :dohh: Have you been back to the docs? :hugs: Oh by the way happy 7dpo tomorow hunni!! 1 week down 1 to go!!:cake:

Funny you 2 have the same symptoms, you must be in-tuned with each other and are sharing the same BFP twinges!! I want to join in :growlmad:

You ladies are killing me with the one test each! Ive got lots of Ics so am going to courrier them to you first thing tomorow then you can start testing asap :rofl: God I need help :loopy:

Loving this thread ladies :friends:

Pink-phoenix: Ok hunni, you need to do whats best. Will miss you though, make sure you pop back when your ready and let us know how you get on. Loads of :hugs: your way.xxxx

As always Im sending you tons of :dust:and a pretty :hug:.xxx

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm so glad I joined this thread, you ladies keep me sane and make me laugh so much. My oh thinks I've gone mad, laughing at the laptop!!!!!!!

kinda glad i've only got one test so won't be tempted to start testing really early!

pink- do what u have to do but know that we're here 4 u.

have also been doing more number 2's than normal, sorry tmi again! u can tell i'm potty training can't u? lol! number 1's n number 2's!

i am really prone to uti's but this is the longest i've ever had one. have been leaving samples at the doctors n they are sending them off to be tested n leaving whatever antibiotic should work on it but they don't seem to be working. gonna have to go back to see doctor next week if no better. it's really startin to get me down now tbh.

ah well, it could be worse.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm so glad I joined this thread, you ladies keep me sane and make me laugh so much. My oh thinks I've gone mad, laughing at the laptop!!!!!!!

:rofl: Mine too!!! He doesnt dare ask what Im laughing at though :rofl::rofl:

Yea like you say good to have people in the same boat who know what your feeling/going through to keep you sane and so you dont have to try to explain it to OH!!!

Morning ladies,:flower:

How are we all today? Im about to go painting again so thought Id pop in to see how you are. Well still high on the cbfm but by my ticker I should O in the next 4 days so Ive still got time. Really nervous if Im going to or not!!:shrug: Had darker opks last night but they have got lighter this am anyone else had that?

Lots of :dust:and :hugs: and heres to our BFPs this cycle :drunk:

Morning ladies,

Well all twinges seem to have disappeared. Keep having a tingle feeling in bbs but only very mild. They're now only sore if I press them (maybe because I'm doing this too much??) That's the only symptom now and that could be her preparing to appear.

Couldn't sleep last night thinking about maybe getting a bfp!! Must calm down and be realistic!!

How's everyone else doing??

babyanise - I've just got really sore boobs thats my main symptom currently. I'm 13dpo apparantly and been taking hpt's for days now and every day it's a BFN. I'm so gutted more so cause I'm on cd55 - this time last cycle AF turned up. I suffer from irregular cycles and for the last 3 periods the cd's have been:

September - 58 days
November - 68 days
January - 55 days

I was hoping the length of them were decreasing but nope looks like my body hates me. I just want to crawl under a rock at this moment in time. :(

I feel very sensitive and upset at the minute - I am happy to either see a BFP or AF - seeing neither only gets me incredibly worried.

Myrtle58: I think thats the way it goes sometimes hunni, symptoms appear then disappear the next day dont think its that reliable, so def does not mean that you dont have a BFP winging its way to you!!:flower: Thanks as well for the fx'd Im so hoping!!!

Tanzibar: Sorry your having a bad time of it at the min hun, it cant be easy having irregular cycles. I hope one or the other happens for you soon.:hugs:

Tanzibar: Fingers crossed something happens soon for you!

Bbs have got a bit sorer this pm, sort of around the nipples and underneath if that makes sense? Nothing else though but I'm trying to keep positive as the sun is out again and it's my last day of work so need to enjoy it!!

TMI
Just had another blob of EWCM on tp?? Can't see how I would be ovulating this late?? Especially from the discomfort I felt when I thought I ovulated??
Then as I sat down after going to toilet I felt twinges again but sort of under my pubic bone?? My heart felt like it was beating in my throat as well and it made me feel shaky, then it all stopped?

Any ideas? :wacko:

TMI
Just had another blob of EWCM on tp?? Can't see how I would be ovulating this late?? Especially from the discomfort I felt when I thought I ovulated??
Then as I sat down after going to toilet I felt twinges again but sort of under my pubic bone?? My heart felt like it was beating in my throat as well and it made me feel shaky, then it all stopped?

Any ideas? :wacko:

Hmm... maybe the heart beating and shakiness was kind of like a dizzy spell for some people? caused by more blood flow?
I don't know what to tell you about the EWCM.

I've definetly had more CM today, up until now I didn't notice an increase in that area. I still have twinges near my pubic bone too, but way less than yesterday.
I tell you, if we don't get BFP something must be really wacko in our systems. lol :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->