7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Myrtle58: Mmmm, no ideas on the ewcm but have a look at this hun may help or may not................................

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/physicalhealth/pelvicgirdlepain/

Dont want to get your hopes up but does say you could feel it as early as the first tri?

Thanks Narla. Has that egg turned up yet?????????????

Mmmmm, think that it might be more painful if it was pelvic girdle pain though? It's not really pain, more a niggling feeling which only lasts seconds.

Bbs are sorer tonight and my nipples keep going erect for no reason?

Had some af type pains tonight as well but in the back of my hips not in my stomach?

Think I'm just over-analyzing everything!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Quite glad I'm going back to work so it will take my mind off things!!

Hope everything else is ok.

Lol, Nope no eggie yet, still got 4 days if I go by my ticker which means should get a peak weds/thurs if everything goes to plan, fx'd, touch wood etc etc........

Hope work goes ok for you and its not to stressfull. But like you say at least it will take your mind off things for a few hours!!:thumbup:

What website do you buy your opks and hpts from Narla? :blush:

I get them off ebay...

https://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?rt=nc&LH_ItemCondition=11&_nkw=pregnancy%20tests&_dmpt=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&_fln=1&_ssov=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

I tend to get the ones with free delivery. Ohhhhh you thinking of testing a bit earlier?????:shhh:

Not sure yet, have to talk to oh. He'll probably make me wait though!!

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:dohh:

You got me all excited then :sulk:

:loopy: Let me know if you pursuade him!!!!!

hi,

narla- hope u ov soon! how often r u gonna bd this time?

still have the odd pain on my right side but a bit duller today. bbs slightly sore, really irritable with oh the last few days, no cm today and very tired tonight.

night night. xo

gl ladies,really hope you get your bfp,cant wait until you test.:thumbup:narla,hope o is not to far off now.:flower:
well af has left the building so just have to wait for o now.

Morning ladies,:flower:

Yeyyy, got the house back to myself after the bank holidays. Its so nice to just chill out!!! Still on high on the cbfm I will be doing an opk after this and see if its gonna start getting darker, think its a bit early for them but we'll see. Supposed to O on thurs so hoping I may get a peak tomorow but trying not to get to excited in case it doesnt happen (who am I kidding I'll be gutted!!)

Hollyrose: Ooo symptoms are starting to sound good hun, cant believe youve only got one hpt, youre killing me here!! But I guess if you look back at this thread we both started testing early only to face BFN's, it was only at nearly 11 dpo I got the faintest of lines so I suppose your being sensible about it. I mean you could poas from 1dpo if you really wanted to torment yourself because you know what the answers gonna be.... Well have my fx'd when are you testing is it sat? Am bdíng everyday from y/day and every other before that it seemed to work last time so hopefully!!

Myrtle58: Hope your first day back at work is going ok hun and those symptoms are behaving themselves letting you have a break!!! Any joy on the ic's???

Babyanise: Hi hun, so you gonna be oíng next week then? You wont be far behind me if I do O!! Hope you catch your eggie this time!!

Well lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way ladies.xx

Hi again ladies,:flower:

Oooo so excited just took an opk and they are def, slowly but surely getting darker. What do you think, the bottom one was todays............................

opks.jpg

Tell me honestly what you think, Im so hoping Im gonna O this cycle and dont think Id be getting lines if I wasnt?:happydance:

they definitely look like they're geting darker!

gonna test sat i think. will be 13 dpo then so fingers crossed.

i have to confess that i bought more hpt's yesterday! couldn't help myself. but really gonna try to hold off until the weekend to test.

Thanks hun, was just reading through this thread been a bit of a rollercoaster!!:cry: But good to have such lovely people!!!:flower:

Oooooo, tests, Id def hold out a few more days hun give the hcg a chance to give you lovely pink lines!! But then again.............................:dohh: No I musnt, no temping you to test!!!lol

deff getting darker narla.so excited for you,come on o.hollyrose you have alot more willpower than me lol,roll on sat.

Narla: those lines are definitely getting darker! Unfortunately the boss says no to ic's and early testing :nope: but I'll be testing Monday/Tuesday next week so not long to wait....although it will feel like it!!

Hollyrose: F'xed for Saturday....SO hope you get you bfp! :kiss:

First day back at work wasn't too bad but feel like I've never been off now!! Had some backache and a slight headache today. Still having twinges in left and right side of abdomen and my bbs are still aching and sore. Also had a small breakout of whiteheads (tmi I know) about 6 of them all over my face?:shrug: I don't have the clearest of skin but don't normally have loads at once. I reckon everything I'm feeling could be put down to normal cycle stuff though.

Hope everyone else is good this evening.

Plenty of :dust::dust::dust: coming your way!

wishing i hadn't bought the tests now cause i can hear them calling to me!

my lower back has been sore today too myrtle. bbs very sore, have had hiccoughs all day on and off. still not a lot of cm. still lots of no 2's also. tummy really bloated n gassy. weird cramps, twinges in tummy all day but maybe it's just wind!

well, 1st day back at work over. only 3 more to go b4 the weekend.

hi how you all doing? all symptoms are sounding very promising!!! had lot of them too before my BFP hope all doing well xx

Myrtle58: I blow a raspberry at OH :ignore: Men spoil all our fun :dohh: Ok so I suppose its a good thing in a way (I must be comming down with something) but yea wait until you have a chance of getting lines, to early and you get heartbroken by the BFN's. So guess we have to wait for your lonely test to show us two lines instead!!! Ps your symptoms are getting better and better!!!

Hollyrose: Hi hun, glad your day at work wasnt to bad, hows dd now better I hope? Again your symptoms are sounding so good, but you on the other hand I can work with you already have the Ics :coolio: Only joking, not going to tempt you any more than you already are.............:test:........... Sorry dont know where that came from.:rofl:

Babyanise: Thankyou hunni, I think you girls know how much this means to me!! Hope your ok.:kiss:

Wouldnt it be funny if we all get BFP's this cycle, we'd all be due in a matter of weeks apart!!! I so hope we do!!:friends:

As always loads of :dust: and :hugs: your way in bucket loads!!

ur funny narla!

very very tempted to test tomorrow. will let u know if i do.

would be brilliant if we all got bfp's together! but if we don't we'll still stick together anyway won't we?

would hate it if couldn't come on here n talk to u ladies.

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->