7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Oooooo, do let me know if you test hunni!! Have my fx'd for you.

And def, we all support each other either way so I hope you guys will stick around and wait for me to join you with my BFP!!:friends:

Sending you tons of :dust::dust: your way hunni.xx:hugs:

good evening ladies x x x juat a quick one, still stalking the threat and thinking of u all and sending you bucket loads of :dust: :hugs: and love x x x x keeping my fingers crossed for you all x x x x

:hi: hunni, how are you, lovely to hear from you. Was thinking of you today.x Lots of :hugs: your way.xx

Hey ladies,

Pink: hope everything is going ok with you!

Hollyrose: your symptoms sound good!! Don't let Narla corrupt your non-early-testing mind!!!!! Lol!:rofl:

Narla: you always cheer me up!!! You are hilarious!

Well everyone, weird stuff tonight. I got sharp pains in my (sorry tmi) bottom tonight. Now this is quite normal for me as I have ibs and it comes with that but I haven't had it for a long time and it hit me whilst I was eating my tea, took my breath away. Then later this evening I had them 'down there' as well but not as bad? Don't know whether this means anything so as usual I'm no more in the know than I was four hours ago......BOOOOOOOOO!!! :growlmad:

Anyway, I think it would be ace if we all got bfps together!! TEAM BFP :happydance::happydance:

Morning ladies,
Had to post and tell you that I couldn't get to sleep last night as my lower back was KILLING me. It was right in the small of my back and felt like it was burning it was so sore. Oh said it was boiling hot as well? Do you reckon it's a symptom? Also since then I've been having odd twinges in my abdomen sort of to the right. They're not really painful and only last a couple of seconds at the most.

Hope you're all doing good.

Never thought I would be excited about being in pain!

BFP! i think!

9/10 dpo today tested at 8.30am. had been up to wee at 4am. couldn't hold it!

it's a really faint line but it's definitely there and pink!

looks like my last pregnancy when i tested at 9dpo.

can't believe it. i'm shaking!

staying at mum n dads for few days so haven't told dh yet.

OMG!!!! Hollyrose that is SOOOO exciting!!

We need pics!!

it's so light u wouldn't see it on a pic and my cable for my phone is at home and i'm at work. won't get the cable until the weekend but will post pics then.

rang dh and told him. couldn't keep it to myself! he's delighted!

feeling icky today. tummy sick, really hot, fuzzy head, bbs sore, dioriahh.

how bout u myrtle?

BFP! i think!

9/10 dpo today tested at 8.30am. had been up to wee at 4am. couldn't hold it!

it's a really faint line but it's definitely there and pink!

looks like my last pregnancy when i tested at 9dpo.

can't believe it. i'm shaking!

staying at mum n dads for few days so haven't told dh yet.

YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH HUNNI IM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh my god!!!!!! This month is def the month!!! Myrtle58 your next hun!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Im so excited for you had to write it again!!! Congrats!! Cant wait for piccies when they come!!!! YEYYYYYYYYYYYY:happydance:

Narla: hope so!

Hollyrose: no more symptoms since this am's post. My bbs feel heavy and sore and my nipples are itchy? But had this last month so who knows!! Can't wait to test!!!

Yey Team BFP!!!! 1 BFP 3 To Go!!!!!!!

Oh, after all the excitment I shall quickly update you. Still waiting for O but opks are still getting darker, slowly but they are so still waiting for it, hope it will turn up tomorow if not Im gonna be soooooo bummed, dont know wether the doc will do anything or just tell me to wait a bit longer.:growlmad: So lets keep everything we have crossed for me to O and Myrtle to get her BFP !!:hugs:

Babyanise: Hows you this am hun?

Loads of :dust: and :hugs: your way ladies and massive congrats to you hollyrose.x

Ps Oh hollyrose because Im a poas addict just an idea, can you email the pic to yourself then save it then attach it and delete the pic off the computer?

yay holly congrats :) so happy for you! Hope your feeling ok! Lets hope this is one of many :) x x x lots baby dust to you all x x

congrats hollyrose,thats great :dust:news.:happydance:

myrtle,your symptoms are sounding :happydance:
pink,how are you today?:baby:
narla,roll on o.fx it wont be much longer.:thumbup:
im cd7 today,not dtd yet,maybe tonight.:sex:

Well girls, went out for a coffee with colleagues and went all dizzy getting out of the lift when got back. Felt like I couldn't focus my eyes properly. Also had lots of cm on tp.

SOOOO hope this is it and I'm not getting ahead of myself. Really want to test but can't yet!!

Hollyrose: did all your symptoms seem to come at once or gradually? It feels like they've just smacked me in the face last night and today????

they seemed to be a lot stronger this morning myrtle. icky feeling slowly going now. eating helps. head still feels all fuzzy tho n bbs getting sorer. sounding good for a bfp!

narla- work stops all photo's coming in through e-mail and u have to ring them and ask them to allow it in n really don't wanna tell anyone yet.

i really don't think u would be able to see it anyway as it's so faint. can't wait to get a good dark one so i can post it on here! xo

fingers crossed for ov soon!

I'm so sorry if I'm putting a dampner on things but I really need to talk to someone. I'm totally freaking out, which is completely irrational as I don't even know if I'm pregnant! But I'm so scared because oh doesn't have a job at the moment and I'm worried that family and friends will think we are stupid for ttc. We started ttc before he lost his job and didn't want to stop because when is there a right time? And we may end up never trying if we wait. Anyway I know I'm being ridiculous when I don't even know but I just can't help but worry.

I just really have a feeling about this month, I don't know why. What if I am pregnant and oh doesn't get a job??

I'm sorry hollyrose, I am still ECSTATIC about your news!!! :happydance::happydance:

Sorry feel like I might have upset some people with that rant. I ummed and ahhed over posting it.

Not at all hun,.:flower: Think its normal to feel worried about things. I dont think its ever the right time to have a baby you can come up with many reasons like 'want to have our own house/want a bit more money/wait for the right job' just means your gonna make a great mummy and your LO will be very lucky!!:thumbup: Who cares what other people think hunni its your desision no body elses, Im sure they will be very supportive in any case!!

So you, chin up and no more worrying. Put your mind on getting that BFP first and dont worry about other people the stress is not good!! Dont want to sound to bossy though hun, I do understand, I fell again when ds was 6.5 months and we had to move back in with my mum for a bit so I was worried about telling my family wondering if they'd think it was irrasponsible (sorry about the spelling) but they were great so Im sure you'll be fine!!

Lots of :hugs: and :dust: your way as I say chin up.:kiss:

Ps Im sure things will work themselves out, they have a funny way of doing that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->