7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Thank you so much Narla! Made me cry. I'm feeling a bit better tonight but very emotional and irrational. God I hope I do get a bfp now cos I've made a right fool out of myself!!!

You ladies are so wonderful, couldn't imagine going through ttc without you all xxx

Oh no hun, didnt mean to make you cry you crazy women with crazzy hormones :tease:

If your not preggie I'll eat my hat hun (better go off and find the smillie for tthat again), last time I said that pink-phoenix got her BFP!!! Symptoms are sounding great, when you gonna put us out our misery and take that lil lonely test thats tucked away????:shrug:

Loads of :hugs: hope your feeling better.x

Ps I'll be back in a min just got to find that hat....................

I do feel crazy! :headspin: Keep being really short with oh too.

You just made me cry because you are so nice to me :cry:

My back is still hurting, sort of like af but no af pains in stomach :shrug:

Testing is set for Sunday now. Was meant to be Monday/Tuesday but I've told oh that I can't go to work if I get a BFP. If I test Sunday and get a BFP then at least I'll have a day to get my head round not telling anyone!!

Doubting that I am now, god my head is literally up my arse!! :wacko::wacko: so confused and because no one knows were ttc I can't talk to anyone!! :wacko:

I'm sure everything will look better in the morning.

Thanks again Narla :hugs::kiss:

I had these pains in my back like you say almost like af pains like shes gonna turn up when I got my BFP... Oooooooooo thats along way away but bet you get great lines!! Cant wait to join you guys, not sure if it will be this cycle but soon!! Keep up the trend of BFP's!!!

Im still working on the smilliey with a hat back in a min.........

Ps You guys have all been great to me through my tough time so its time to repay the favour hunni!! I aim to please!!!!:blush:

Ok myrtle here it is.................

So if your not preggie I'll eat my lovely hat...https://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-aussie.gif This explains how your feeling...https://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-thatsit.gif
I found some more.....
Loving this one kinda suits us...https://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-girlpower.gif

Just found a great one thats like me crazing you ladies to test..https://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-poke.gif
Ok mad on the smilleys tonight!!!

Oooh I'm loving the smilies!!! All making me smile so that's good. Mood seems to have lifted now? If we're doing smilies this is the perfect one: :muaha: to describe me tonight! Oh said I'm being 'very erratic' :rofl::rofl:

I'm just hoping hoping hoping for that bfp. Sunday seems a long time away and I want to test now! :hissy:

Can't express how much this website has helped me though, definitely all keep in touch throughout all pregnancies!!

:happydance: Team BFP all the way :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust::dust: to everyone!!

Soooo confused right now just been to loo (tmi comming up) and I have EWCM there :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I dont believe it ladies I think Im O'ing, whoopie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had to come on here to tell you Im so excited!!!!

I also had what was my darkest yet opk so fx'd. By the way this post was num 666 wooooooooo.xx

Loving you ladies.xxx

Woo hoo Narla!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

That is amazing! May is the month for Team BFP!

I'm awake because got up at 3.30am for a wee and then again now cos I'm so hot and can't sleep!!

Morning Ladies,:flower:

So dont know whats going on, still have ewcm but the cbfm is not showing peak :dohh: Like I said opks got the darkest they have been and am yet to do one today? Wondering b/c I reset it if its just getting used to me again, its normal not to get peaks on the first cycle after reseting it. The lines on the sticks have also changed so think Im going with my body on this one!!!:happydance: Im so relieved I cant tell you, really didnt think Id end up Oíng this cycle!! Thanks for all your support through this couldnt of done it without you!!:hugs:

Myrtle:Oooo, wondered why youd be on so early!!! Your symptoms are so great, roll on sunday!!(If you can wait that long) :shrug:Hope you have a good day at work!! Will look forward to more symptom updates later :hugs:

Hollyrose: How are you this am? News sinking in yet? You gonna test again for the darker lines hun? Im so happy for you!!:hugs:

Babyanise: Hows you this am? When are you oíng?

Loads of :dust: and :hugs: your way ladies.xx GO TEAM BFP:baby:

yay narla :) you best off listening to your body :) x x

I agree with Levichips Narla, listen to your body and get b'ding!!

Poor oh, I woke up again at 5.45am and told him I was absolutely starving, felt wide awake but managed to get back to sleep. He woke me up at 7.30am with breakfast in bed and I couldn't eat it!! Bless him though, felt really bad!!

Anyway must get ready for work, will probably be on later on, have a good day everyone!

:hi: hunni, how are you, lovely to hear from you. Was thinking of you today.x Lots of :hugs: your way.xx

thanks honey, ive decided i just need to put my dummy bk in and stop pulling my face about stuff i cnt change. hes been constantly mithering me over tex but ive not interest in him and told him but still wont leave me alone, shame he couldnt try this much before x x x

Ok myrtle here it is.................

So if your not preggie I'll eat my lovely hat...https://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-aussie.gif This explains how your feeling...https://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-thatsit.gif
I found some more.....
Loving this one kinda suits us...https://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-girlpower.gif

Just found a great one thats like me crazing you ladies to test..https://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-poke.gif
Ok mad on the smilleys tonight!!!

i love your crazy smileys narla where do u find them x x x

I'm so sorry if I'm putting a dampner on things but I really need to talk to someone. I'm totally freaking out, which is completely irrational as I don't even know if I'm pregnant! But I'm so scared because oh doesn't have a job at the moment and I'm worried that family and friends will think we are stupid for ttc. We started ttc before he lost his job and didn't want to stop because when is there a right time? And we may end up never trying if we wait. Anyway I know I'm being ridiculous when I don't even know but I just can't help but worry.

I just really have a feeling about this month, I don't know why. What if I am pregnant and oh doesn't get a job??

I'm sorry hollyrose, I am still ECSTATIC about your news!!! :happydance::happydance:

keep your chin up honey, no matter how prepared you are any way there is never a perfect time for a baby. i think your symtoms sound so good there quite simalar to mine and in the words of narla if ur not preggo ill eat my hat lol x x x x
my symptoms wer defo a smack in the face, one min i was fine n the next i felt awful it was ever over the course of a day it wasnt even like id woken up one day n i felt different x x x

hope every one else is ok x x xx

Nice to hear from you pink! Why do men always do that???? Never know what they've got until it's gone!! Just stick by what you feel is right hun.

Did you feel like some days you were definite you were pregnant and some days you were definite you weren't?? Today I would put money on me not being but yesterday I was so sure?? :wacko::wacko:

hi ladies,

myrtle - i think ur pregnant! ur symptoms sound so similar to mine. i was really cross with dh for no reason too. feel really weepy today, i'm so hot too. bbs really sore, feel fuzzy headed. but i could sleep for ireland! i don't think there's ever a right time to have a baby. with my dd she wasn't planned and i worried about all the same things ur worried about but it was all fine. u always manage with ahatever money u have. u just make do. hope ur feeling better today. xo

narla - soooo pleased ur ov'ing! get bd'ing! lol!

took another 2 tests this am with fmu. first response and sd. both had clear lines on them. not as faint as yesterday but not really dark. but then i'm only 10dpo so to get any line at all is great!

yea most of the time i just told myself i was being daft cos it was to early to feel anythin and it was all in my head x x
the only day i really felt different was the day i tested, id felt due on all week until then and wen i woke up i just knew i felt different, all the pain and sick and normal af signs had dissapeared, thats what made me test earlier. all the af feelings came back a few days later tho like cramps and dizzy ness and back ache but obviously not af signs now lol x x x
i still have days now wen i dont feel pregnant and expect af to be there wen i go to the toilet x x x

hi ladies,

myrtle - i think ur pregnant! ur symptoms sound so similar to mine. i was really cross with dh for no reason too. feel really weepy today, i'm so hot too. bbs really sore, feel fuzzy headed. but i could sleep for ireland! i don't think there's ever a right time to have a baby. with my dd she wasn't planned and i worried about all the same things ur worried about but it was all fine. u always manage with ahatever money u have. u just make do. hope ur feeling better today. xo

narla - soooo pleased ur ov'ing! get bd'ing! lol!

took another 2 tests this am with fmu. first response and sd. both had clear lines on them. not as faint as yesterday but not really dark. but then i'm only 10dpo so to get any line at all is great!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

congrats hun, i tested at 13dpo and could only just see the line. i really hope may is the month for you all so we can all got thru things together x x x x
must say im loving where you said couldnt sleep for ireland, really made my chuckle as im used to hearing cnt sleep for england! thats actualy made my day sad i know lol but i love random stuff like that x x x x

Lol pink just saw that!!! How funny, I'm used to England to!!

Can't believe you're all saying I'm pregnant!! Can't wait for Sunday. Bbs sore today but aching a lot like last month so think that's why I'm a bit doubtful today.

my bbs wer crazy! one day couldnt move with out crying in pain the next i could have jumped around braless all day with out even batting an eye lid!!! my skin was and still is awful aswell got loads of spots around my jaw and now im getting like blind boils every where on my face there so painful :( x x x im defo not glowing yet!! i just look rough haha x x x

He he, Im so pleased with myself!!https://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-bouncing-008.gif Bd'd y/day pm and again this am in fact we've covered ourslves really well this cycle just hope those :spermy: wernt too tierd!! Gonna bd again tomorow morn then just gotta wait!! Yey.......... tww here I come!!!

For once actually Im a bit crampy so hoping thats a sign of o too, think thats was as dark as my opks were gonna get just impressed I got lines last time I used them I didnt get any soo, Im just one of those ladies who never get really positive opks!! Stupid cbfm, cost a fortune and let me down this cycle.:dohh:

Pink-Phoenix: Hey ya hunni, good to have you back!! Missed you!! Think you should carry on doing what youre doing and :ignore: that silly man!! Like myrtle says why do men only realize what they have too late!! Anyways like I said good to hear from you :hugs:

Myrtle: Ooooo, still holding out til sunday hun? Your gonna have great lines if you make it that longhttps://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-poke.gif So excited for you!! :test: sorry I shall control myself:dohh:!

Hollyrose: Yeyyy, cant wait for piccies at the weekend hunni, so happy for you!!!:happydance:

So the success rate of TEAM BFP:baby: as of sunday when myrtle tests will be 50%!!! We're on a roll!!!

Loving this thread ladies and sending you all :dust: and :hugs:xxxx

myrtle,i also agree with everyone,you do sound pregnant,roll on sun.:happydance:
pink im sorry for what your going through :hugs:
narla,wooooooooooo for dtd,go team bfp.:thumbup:
hollyrose,im so happy for you,its such good news.it would be so lovely if we all got our bfp,we could compare notes lol.:flower:
im cd 8 today ladies and im a bit worried.cd 6 i had some ewcm with red blood in,just once when i wiped,then nothing yesterday.this morning,same again and now i have pinky blood when i wipe and some pain,any idea what it could be?:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->