7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

happy days narla!

pink - that's funny!

myrtle - i just have a feeling u are pregnant!

can't stop eating!

i posted a bfp announcement in that section and had 8 views and not 1 answer!

was really disappointed.

Babyanise: I have no idea hun, did try to google it but for once got nothing? Could try the ladies <<out there see if anyone else has experienced this. Sorry I couldnt be any help. Was af normal this cycle?? :shrug:

it was diff this time,started heavy and was very dark for 2 days then went brown and gone.thanks for trying to search hun.:hugs:fx it stops.

i posted a bfp announcement in that section and had 8 views and not 1 answer!

was really disappointed.

Silly people, doesnt take alot to say congrats :nope:

Anyway bet youve got a responce now!!:blush:

ok,i have found out what it could be,im getting ready to o,and this can happen,so its all good.:thumbup:

hey ladies couls i possibly join :)

Im currently 6dpo n feel so very very fuzzy minded very errrgh sicky but most of all when i stand up or walk around 2-3 mins i get like a vertigo dizzy spell type thingy ive also had like pullin twinges n af type backache my right nipple is itchy n there both feelin very full but i get that full feelin after o anyways xxxx

of course u can join clairmichael! welcome to the thread.

those symptoms sound good for a bfp. how long have u been ttc?

baby - the big O. ur gonna have a fun weekend bd'ing!

xo

of course u can join clairmichael! welcome to the thread.

those symptoms sound good for a bfp. how long have u been ttc?

Awww thanks Hollyrose:hugs: fx i had a few symptoms like this last month but not this early at all n the constant like af type twinges so fx weve been ttc a little over a year had lots of probs b4hand but nothing with fertility i had a ectopic wen i was 17 which reultedin my right tube being removed but had 2 beatuiful kids since but sadly me there dad wasnt meant 2 b but ive now found my soulmate n we have been ttc like i said a little over a yr weve had tests at the doc im all clear n levels ok im ov n everything but my df has low mobility so we have 2 time it right hahaha

Enough of my stoy how long have u been ttc do u have any other childen xxx:hugs:

Hi ladies,:flower:

Babyanise: Ooo, we're not gonna be far apart at all then!! We can def share the tww together, I was gonna write testing as well but you know what Im like I'll be testing at 7dpo :rofl:

Hollyrose: Did you get anymore congrats on there hun? How you feeling?

Clairmichael: Course you can join in!! I love hearing the symptoms hun so keep them commin!! And good luck!!

Well Im off to change my piccie about..................................

What do you think? Quite funny coz theres an after as well. I cant resist showing you...

Sleepy bub.jpg

LOL I think he's cute.xx

Loads of :dust: and :hugs: ladies.xx

Narla: He is just sooooo cute!! God everytime I see a baby at the moment I feel like crying!! I'm such a geek!

Clairmichael: Those symptoms sound good!! You're always welcome to join us! f'xed for your bfp!! When are you testing?

Narla: He is just sooooo cute!! God everytime I see a baby at the moment I feel like crying!! I'm such a geek!

Clairmichael: Those symptoms sound good!! You're always welcome to join us! f'xed for your bfp!! When are you testing?

Oh no, should have sensored it for you, you crazy lady!!! :rofl:

Still a bit up and down then hunni? It will ease off a bit soon for you I hope!!xxx:hugs:

Ps You wont have to get upset seeing other peoples cause you'll have your own lil bub soon hunni!!!

Oh my god Narla, I'm just going to stay away from your posts!!!!! :cry:

Can't wait to see if I am going to have a lo. Back is aching loads today. All symptoms seem to be worse in late afternoon-evening.

I've been up and down the past two days. Worried yesterday about oh not having a job, then today he told me he has a meeting on Monday about a job and I just dismiss it and go out to an appointment!! When I got back had to apologise to him because I hadn't paid any interest!! He said he is having a hard time keeping up! :rofl::rofl:

I'm starting to think I'm pregnant though so need to calm down a bit and wait until Sunday as I may still be hugely disappointed!

Can't wait to see if I am going to have a lo. Back is aching loads today. All symptoms seem to be worse in late afternoon-evening.

I've been up and down the past two days. Worried yesterday about oh not having a job, then today he told me he has a meeting on Monday about a job and I just dismiss it and go out to an appointment!! When I got back had to apologise to him because I hadn't paid any interest!! He said he is having a hard time keeping up! :rofl::rofl:

I'm starting to think I'm pregnant though so need to calm down a bit and wait until Sunday as I may still be hugely disappointed!

I was always snapping at oh before I knew I was preggie with Alfie, I could feel myself going but couldnt stop it.:change:

I shall stop going on about it if your worried about dissapointment. Shall have to be patient and wait for Sunday for confirmation.:hugs:

Fx'd for your OH as well then, said things have a funny way of sorting themselves out lets hope this is the start!!:thumbup:

Hi ladies,:flower:

Babyanise: Ooo, we're not gonna be far apart at all then!! We can def share the tww together, I was gonna write testing as well but you know what Im like I'll be testing at 7dpo :rofl:

Hollyrose: Did you get anymore congrats on there hun? How you feeling?

Clairmichael: Course you can join in!! I love hearing the symptoms hun so keep them commin!! And good luck!!

Well Im off to change my piccie about..................................

What do you think? Quite funny coz theres an after as well. I cant resist showing you...

View attachment 201263

LOL I think he's cute.xx

Loads of :dust: and :hugs: ladies.xx

:hugs: awww thanks huni i love the piccies by the way thats awesome hehehe xxx

thanks hun if i dont cave ill b testin fri 13th :haha: xx

im like that i normally symptom spot like mad n convince myself that i am lol xxxx

thanks hun if i dont cave ill b testin fri 13th :haha: xx

Yey!! I'll be testing then too, I'll only be 7dpo but Im a poas addict so dont expect the proper result then :rofl:

Lets hope it will be lucky for you!! I think we all convince ourselves that this month will be the month but I have a feeling that Mays gonna be a good one for this thread (fx'd, touch wood)

I think he's cute (but I would) cant wait to start seeing scan piccies from you ladies!!

Loads of :dust: and :hugs:xx

Ladies,:flower:

Just had a thought b/c I normally go by dates and cbfm when Im going by ewcm when do I start counting DPO's is it after the ewcm goes away? You know me dont want to miss a day to test..:dohh:

As always a bucket load of :dust: and :hugs: heading your way!!

Ps sorry if this is a dumb question..............:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->