7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

good evening ladies hope your all well x x x
welcome clairmichael fingers crossed for you honey x x

thanks narla its nice to be back. your pics are beautiful with any luck u will be blessed with another wonderful little one very soon, keeping everything crossed for you x x x x

thanks babyanise, im just trying to get on with things now no point gettin stressed out is there ( easier said than done i know haha ) x x x hope it is you O and everything goes well, i can imagine u and OH arnt gonna see much beyond the bedroom this weekend hehe x x x

myrtle my symptoms were worst first thing and then later on in the evening x x x i defo think its easier for everyone else to get excited about thinking your pregnant than u as we dont get quite as dissapointed if not x x x

hollyrose how are you feeling now? has it sunk in prepperly yet x x x x

hope everyone has a nice weekend x x x x x lots of love :hugs: and :dust: to everyone x x x x x

Wow Narla, your little guy is sooo adorable!

Lu-is: Thankyou hunni, how are you doing?x

Pink-pheonix: We're on a roll in here hun, hopefully a few more of us will be able to join you soon!! Hope your ok.xx

hehe i started it lol, ur all just copying me :p
just kidding haha x x x
hope everyone gets a :bfp: hehe could u imagine x x x got my fingers crossed for u all x x x x x x x

just kidding haha x x x
hope everyone gets a :bfp: hehe could u imagine x x x got my fingers crossed for u all x x x x x x x

:rofl: Yea you've got what we want so we're comming to get you :grr:

Would be so funny if we all got our BFP's this month, we'd take over the other forum!!! :winkwink:

narla- ur ds is soooo cute!

clairmichael - i have one dd who's 3 going on 30! have had 2 miscarriages recently so very nervous about this pregnancy.

really hope u get ur bfp!

pink- it's starting to sink in a wee bit. bbs very sore so that's a constant reminder. still have twinges/cramps in tummy too.

myrtle- my symptoms are worse in the morning and in the evening also. ease off abit in between. have to keep nibbling on some food to keep the sick feeling away!

not gonna complain tho! yet! lol.

hope everyone else is good?

Hey ladies,

Hollyrose: I'm glad you said you're having twinge/cramps still. Having these too, weird feelings, not like af more like twitching or tingling across my stomach just above pubic bone?

Very nearly tested this morning but decided against it as don't want a bfn. Definitely testing Sunday so I'm crossing everything til then!!

Narla: He is just sooooo cute!! God everytime I see a baby at the moment I feel like crying!! I'm such a geek!

Clairmichael: Those symptoms sound good!! You're always welcome to join us! f'xed for your bfp!! When are you testing?

thanks hun if i dont cave ill b testin fri 13th :haha: xx

Yey!! I'll be testing then too, I'll only be 7dpo but Im a poas addict so dont expect the proper result then :rofl:

Lets hope it will be lucky for you!! I think we all convince ourselves that this month will be the month but I have a feeling that Mays gonna be a good one for this thread (fx'd, touch wood)

I think he's cute (but I would) cant wait to start seeing scan piccies from you ladies!!

Loads of :dust: and :hugs:xx

me 2 im also a poas addict lol especially around about now id pee on anythin 2 get a pos result :haha: well ive got 1 more cycle in may after this 1 n ive had a few preg eadings which all say may 1 said ill b preg in june so thats about the same thing really so MAY is our month xxxx:happydance:

just kidding haha x x x

:rofl: Yea you've got what we want so we're comming to get you :grr:

Would be so funny if we all got our BFP's this month, we'd take over the other forum!!! :winkwink:

:happydance: that would be awesome :yipee:

narla- ur ds is soooo cute!

clairmichael - i have one dd who's 3 going on 30! have had 2 miscarriages recently so very nervous about this pregnancy.

really hope u get ur bfp!

pink- it's starting to sink in a wee bit. bbs very sore so that's a constant reminder. still have twinges/cramps in tummy too.

myrtle- my symptoms are worse in the morning and in the evening also. ease off abit in between. have to keep nibbling on some food to keep the sick feeling away!

not gonna complain tho! yet! lol.

hope everyone else is good?

I know how u feel my dd is 9 but think she can take on the world :awww::ninja: congratulation huni im sure u will b fine just take it one day at a time n ull b at the end of ur 9 months b4 u know it xxxx:hugs:

good evening ladies hope your all well x x x
welcome clairmichael fingers crossed for you honey x x

thanks narla its nice to be back. your pics are beautiful with any luck u will be blessed with another wonderful little one very soon, keeping everything crossed for you x x x x

thanks babyanise, im just trying to get on with things now no point gettin stressed out is there ( easier said than done i know haha ) x x x hope it is you O and everything goes well, i can imagine u and OH arnt gonna see much beyond the bedroom this weekend hehe x x x

myrtle my symptoms were worst first thing and then later on in the evening x x x i defo think its easier for everyone else to get excited about thinking your pregnant than u as we dont get quite as dissapointed if not x x x

hollyrose how are you feeling now? has it sunk in prepperly yet x x x x

hope everyone has a nice weekend x x x x x lots of love :hugs: and :dust: to everyone x x x x x

thanks sweetie :hugs: congratulationsi bet ur very pleased xxxx

morning all!

it's a lovely day here today. so far anyway. how is everyone this morning?

Morning!

It's cloudy here, looks like its going to rain unfortunately.

You've changed your ticker!! Congratulations again!!

Should be working again but can't seem to concentrate at all!

Hope everyone has a good day.

morning ladies,
i have an upset tum today so not happy.mother in law had a stroke last night but she is doing ok.sun is trying to come out but its windy.how is everyone else

Morning Baby, sorry to hear about your mother in law, hope she gets better soon.

And sorry you're not feeling well, hopefully the sun will come out and make you feel better, have a good day. x

Morning Ladies,:flower:

Well, Guess what.................................. I GOT MYPEAK!!!!:happydance:
Bang on when my ticker says, EWCM must have been down to me preparing to O!! Bd'd this am dont know whether to do it this pm as well dont want to wear out those :spermy: so what do you think? Tonight/tomorow am? Still havent got a dark dark opk so.........

As we're doing weather its pretty nice here, a bit hazy but warm so got the washing out drying and more to go!!

Myrtle: Oo, think your right to hold off til sunday hunni. Hopefully those lines should be good. I have my fx'd for you.:hugs:

Babyanise: Sorry to here about your mil, hope she recovers soon :hugs: So are you due to o this weekend coz if you are we're gonna be practically at the same stage!!:flower:

Hollyrose: Im fine thanx, looking forward to the tww for once, know you ladies will keep me going!! How are you, that lil bub not causing too much m/s yet?

Pink-phoenix: Hows you this am? Hows the sickness your way hun?

Clairmichael: Morning, how are your symptoms today? Sounds good about the readings then, have always been interested in them. How much do they cost if you dont mind me asking? If you get your BFP then Im def going to have one!!!:happydance:

Think Ive covered everyone today, loads of :dust: and :hugs: your way ladies.xx

good afternoon everyone x x x

hope everyone is having a good day x x

narla; awwww i really hope everything goes to plan this cycle for you hun, get excited reading ur posts x x
am not to bad today, felt a little roung about 6am n slept a little on and off since but had to be up early for docs so just in bed now defo think its nap time hahaha x x x

babyanise; aww honey so sorry to hear about the mother in law i hope everything goes well and you are both feeling much better soon x x x

hollyrose; bet ur out njoying the nice weather, if not u should be haha x x x x

myrtle; how you feeling today huni, any more symptoms x x x

Pink: Well if you dont have a good enough reason to be in bed hun I dont know what is!!!!:shrug: Hope you manage a bit of sleep.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->