7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t70/monkey_doctor/Smileys/Ghost.gif

This place is like a ghost town today!!! Whoooooooooo :rofl:

Morning Ladies,:flower:

Well, Guess what.................................. I GOT MYPEAK!!!!:happydance:
Bang on when my ticker says, EWCM must have been down to me preparing to O!! Bd'd this am dont know whether to do it this pm as well dont want to wear out those :spermy: so what do you think? Tonight/tomorow am? Still havent got a dark dark opk so.........

As we're doing weather its pretty nice here, a bit hazy but warm so got the washing out drying and more to go!!

Myrtle: Oo, think your right to hold off til sunday hunni. Hopefully those lines should be good. I have my fx'd for you.:hugs:

Babyanise: Sorry to here about your mil, hope she recovers soon :hugs: So are you due to o this weekend coz if you are we're gonna be practically at the same stage!!:flower:

Hollyrose: Im fine thanx, looking forward to the tww for once, know you ladies will keep me going!! How are you, that lil bub not causing too much m/s yet?

Pink-phoenix: Hows you this am? Hows the sickness your way hun?

Clairmichael: Morning, how are your symptoms today? Sounds good about the readings then, have always been interested in them. How much do they cost if you dont mind me asking? If you get your BFP then Im def going to have one!!!:happydance:

Think Ive covered everyone today, loads of :dust: and :hugs: your way ladies.xx

hey babes no symptoms 2day :nope: really apart frm sore bb's :shrug: so dont know wots goin on my reading have been gr8 they have kept me goin through the year lol been ttc a little over a year 1st eadin i had was from Gail she is fantastic i felt she really conected 2 me aswell especially when she picked up on a few personal things they range in price anything frm £3.00 - £6.00 but like i say gail has been the most accurate aswell with alot of ladies in the site ive got this cycle 2 end then if no bfp it should def b the next even gail said 26th comes 2 me very strongly well im due 2 o 25th-27th may so :happydance: im quite into all that i do my own tarot cards etc 2 xxxx

Morning Ladies,:flower:

Well, Guess what.................................. I GOT MYPEAK!!!!:happydance:
Bang on when my ticker says, EWCM must have been down to me preparing to O!! Bd'd this am dont know whether to do it this pm as well dont want to wear out those :spermy: so what do you think? Tonight/tomorow am? Still havent got a dark dark opk so.........

As we're doing weather its pretty nice here, a bit hazy but warm so got the washing out drying and more to go!!

Myrtle: Oo, think your right to hold off til sunday hunni. Hopefully those lines should be good. I have my fx'd for you.:hugs:

Babyanise: Sorry to here about your mil, hope she recovers soon :hugs: So are you due to o this weekend coz if you are we're gonna be practically at the same stage!!:flower:

Hollyrose: Im fine thanx, looking forward to the tww for once, know you ladies will keep me going!! How are you, that lil bub not causing too much m/s yet?

Pink-phoenix: Hows you this am? Hows the sickness your way hun?

Clairmichael: Morning, how are your symptoms today? Sounds good about the readings then, have always been interested in them. How much do they cost if you dont mind me asking? If you get your BFP then Im def going to have one!!!:happydance:

Think Ive covered everyone today, loads of :dust: and :hugs: your way ladies.xx

Contarts on the peak on ur cbfm :happydance::thumbup::happydance: xxx

congrats on getting your peak:happydance:im still waiting lol

Well it will give me a peak tomorow so Im not completely sure when Im oíng but the fact its happened! Are you due to O over the weekend hun?

Clairmichael: Ooo, that sounds good! Well if I dont get that BFP soon I'll be off for a reading. I've always been interested in it too but never had the guts to get a reading done or anything. Do you find reading the tarot cards work??

congrats on getting your peak:happydance:im still waiting lol

Well it will give me a peak tomorow so Im not completely sure when Im oíng but the fact its happened! Are you due to O over the weekend hun?

Clairmichael: Ooo, that sounds good! Well if I dont get that BFP soon I'll be off for a reading. I've always been interested in it too but never had the guts to get a reading done or anything. Do you find reading the tarot cards work??

yeah that would b nice ull find it lifts ur spirits it did mine xx yeah readin my cards help with a few things cant seem 2 get a full eadin tho but that takes time n practise i guess only been doin it a month lol xxx

Hey ladies.

Just quick update as don't think I'll get on here now til tomorrow or sunday at latest.

Have felt like af is coming today, spots have come and had af pains in stomach and back. My legs have been aching. The only weird thing I've had is really flushed cheeks all day, even when I've not felt hot.

Think I'm going to disappoint you all on Sunday as I'm not feeling pregnant at all. Think it's all in my head to be honest! Lol!

Anyway I'm off out with the girlies so hope you all have a nice weekend and I'll let you know what happens sunday. xxx

P.S. Yeh Narla!! :happydance:

Hey ladies.

Just quick update as don't think I'll get on here now til tomorrow or sunday at latest.

Have felt like af is coming today, spots have come and had af pains in stomach and back. My legs have been aching. The only weird thing I've had is really flushed cheeks all day, even when I've not felt hot.

Think I'm going to disappoint you all on Sunday as I'm not feeling pregnant at all. Think it's all in my head to be honest! Lol!

Anyway I'm off out with the girlies so hope you all have a nice weekend and I'll let you know what happens sunday. xxx

Oooo, have a good time painting the town!!

Ive got my fx'd for you hun hope you get that BFP on Sun, looking forward to hearing!!!:hugs:

levichips; good luck at your scan honey x x
i cant wait till mine but it feel sooooooooooooooooo far away lol x x x at least we can all get excited about seeing ur pics, will keep me goin for a bit :D x x x x x

Morning ladies,:flower:

YEY IM 1DPO!!!

So still getting peak on the cbfm which is expected, then will be high tomorow but from the sticks my LH was higher yesterday so def O'd y/day!!!:happydance: So just the waiting now which I swore I would enjoy. hmmm, not sure about that one ladies, may have to start poas a bit earlier could just pee on opks though that will satisfiy my urge I hope :blush: Never did gat that dark dark opk but I could have missed the surge as it appears it was quite quick. Ewcm all gone last night and this morn soooooo (Im drumming my fingers) waiting, waiting..........

How are you all today?

Hollyrose: Hows you hun? Hope you have a good weekend looking forward to piccies of your lovely dark lines!!!

Myrtle: Did you have a nice evening? Suppose you didnt give in and test this am did you? Sooo got my fx'd for you hunni cant wait to hear!!:thumbup:

Pink-pheonix: How long til your scan then hun? I know it seems forever away but it will get here!!:hugs:

Baby: Hows the o going any sign yet? Hope so.x

Clairmichael: How are you? Any symptoms? (told you I love hearing about symptoms)

Think Ive covered everyone, have a lovely weekend ladies now got to help dd set up her new Ipod not that I have a clue what Im doing!!

Loads of :dust: and :hugs: your way, come on TEAM BFP!!!

good after noon everyone!! got stuck on a site on my own all day at work :( but atleast i managed to sneak my laptop in lol, got loads of films and been drawing all morning, may also break the knitting out in a minute x x x

hi narla; i have my 1st appointment at the hospital on tuesday n i'll be 8 weeks so i think ill know my scan date by the time i leave tuesday!! its really dragging! i just cnt wait to be able to tell people, even tho to be fair all the really important ppl already know i just couldnt help my self!!!
yay for 1dpo!!!!!! this is where all the fun starts!! i really hope you get your bfp hun x x x x x

hope everyone else is having a nice day x x x x x x

hi, trying to figure out how to put my photos on here! can't even get them off the camera and onto the computer! lol! dh working so as soon as he's done will get him to help me.

yayyy narla! really hope u get a bfp!

myrtle - i have had really crampy, sore legs too. ur not out until af shows.

levi - 12 weeks! congratulations!

clairmichael - how r u feeling?

baby - did u o? sorry if i missed it on here already.

pink - hope ur ok?

well, will get piccies on later. xo

Thanks guys, Im silly getting so excited!! Not really expecting a BFP this cycle so just gonna enjoy it knowing Im o'ing again thats enough for me!!

Hollyrose: Looking forward to pics hun, how are the lines doing?

Pink-phoenix: Oh bummer hun, at least youve got your puter with you and your knitting!! Ive gone off cross stiching for a bit but will have to get on with it soon, have the house to ourselves this weekend so making the most of it!!

Had a thought this am, had a glass of cider last night then panicked about if it will have any effect on fertilization.:dohh:

Well off out for a bit. Loads of :dust: and :hugs: your way.xxx

Hey ladies,

Hope everyone is ok.
Had a good night out, it was very funny!! It was for a friend's 30th and we went to a ladies night with a drag artist and 2 male strippers. Not really my thing so my expectations were low but it was an amazing night!!!!

Bbs soooo sore today, hurt when I come down the stairs. They feel like they are moving more if that makes sense? My bbs are little so it's weird to feel them moving loads! Could still be an af sign though.

Narla: Hurray to 1dpo!! :happydance:

Pink: Can't wait to see your scan pics!!!! :kiss:

Hollyrose: I'm patiently waiting for a :bfp: pic!!!!

Well I'm off to have a nap before our wii night tonight! Speak to you all tomorrow.......everything is crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tease:

Hey ladies.

thats how ive been feelin babes :wacko: ive had flashes all morn tho have a good weekend xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->