7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Morning ladies,:flower:

YEY IM 1DPO!!!

So still getting peak on the cbfm which is expected, then will be high tomorow but from the sticks my LH was higher yesterday so def O'd y/day!!!:happydance: So just the waiting now which I swore I would enjoy. hmmm, not sure about that one ladies, may have to start poas a bit earlier could just pee on opks though that will satisfiy my urge I hope :blush: Never did gat that dark dark opk but I could have missed the surge as it appears it was quite quick. Ewcm all gone last night and this morn soooooo (Im drumming my fingers) waiting, waiting..........

How are you all today?

Hollyrose: Hows you hun? Hope you have a good weekend looking forward to piccies of your lovely dark lines!!!

Myrtle: Did you have a nice evening? Suppose you didnt give in and test this am did you? Sooo got my fx'd for you hunni cant wait to hear!!:thumbup:

Pink-pheonix: How long til your scan then hun? I know it seems forever away but it will get here!!:hugs:

Baby: Hows the o going any sign yet? Hope so.x

Clairmichael: How are you? Any symptoms? (told you I love hearing about symptoms)

Think Ive covered everyone, have a lovely weekend ladies now got to help dd set up her new Ipod not that I have a clue what Im doing!!

Loads of :dust: and :hugs: your way, come on TEAM BFP!!!

yaaay :happydance: welcome 2 the tww now babes :) im ok had alot of crampin through the night not much this morn tho just a little constipated n havin hot flushes but other than that oh n the massive train line veins in my bb's :haha::blush:
Have fun with the iphone i had 2 swap mine 4 a blackbery couldnt get on with it ive got fat thumbs hehehe xxxx

hi, trying to figure out how to put my photos on here! can't even get them off the camera and onto the computer! lol! dh working so as soon as he's done will get him to help me.

yayyy narla! really hope u get a bfp!

myrtle - i have had really crampy, sore legs too. ur not out until af shows.

levi - 12 weeks! congratulations!

clairmichael - how r u feeling?

baby - did u o? sorry if i missed it on here already.

pink - hope ur ok?

well, will get piccies on later. xo

Im fine thanks huni not really feelin it this month then i get questioning how im feelin - symptom spottin n then oooh i might be hehehe how are you hope ur well xxxx:hugs:

whooooooooo for 2ww narla,hope it flys by and you get your bfp:thumbup:looking forward to your pics hollyrose:flower:myrtle,enjoy your night hun.cant wait for you to test.
roll on tues pink,cant wait to hear how you got on.:baby:
clairmichael,hello,fx for your bfp this cycle.
no o for me yet,im thinking tues.:happydance:

whooooooooo for 2ww narla,hope it flys by and you get your bfp:thumbup:looking forward to your pics hollyrose:flower:myrtle,enjoy your night hun.cant wait for you to test.

awww thanks bbe :happydance::happydance::happydance: i THINK ive just had a bit of browny type cm ive put a liner on 2 monitor it but ive got quite a lot of tmi - creamy like watery cm now ooooh im excited now xxx

awww thanks bbe :happydance::happydance::happydance: i THINK ive just had a bit of browny type cm ive put a liner on 2 monitor it but ive got quite a lot of tmi - creamy like watery cm now ooooh im excited now xxx

How do you do it!! Id be testing already!!:rofl:

Fx'd hunni!!

have added a few photos. will put some more on now.

hope u can see them. had to use my mobile.

Photo0113.jpg

Photo0114.jpg

Photo0115.jpg

Photo0116.jpg

Photo0117.jpg

thought i'd put on a few phot's of my dd now that i have the hang of it! lol!

Photo0123.jpg

Photo0094.jpg

Photo0100.jpg

Great lines hunni!!! Fab!! Massive congrats again!!!:happydance:

And may I add what a gorgeous lil girl you have, shes v sweet!!!

Ooooo so happy for you hunni!!!! Hope I can join you soon.:hugs:

I feel all teary, you guys have been such great support for me over the last couple of months and Im so happy your wishes are comming true, dont know what I would have done without you. Love you guys!!!!!!:kiss:

thanks narla!

i feel the same too.

really really hope u get a bfp soon.

i think she's cute! lol!

How do you do it!! Id be testing already!!:rofl:

Fx'd hunni!!

hey babes :hugs:
Hope u caught that eggy :happydance: now 1dpo yaaay welcome 2 the tww lol i tested this morn obviously bfn but im gonna hold off now till fri def 13th lol xxxxxx

Evening ladies! Or early morning??

Hollyrose: Lovely lines!!! So happy for you hun! And your dd is gorgeous!

Narla: Can't believe it's sunday tomorrow and I can test, I've resisted your temptations very well! Lol.

BabyAnise: F'xed for o'ing on Tuesday.

Clairmichael: Symptoms sound good. Hopefully Friday 13th will be lucky for you!!!

Well ladies, the time is nearly here and I'm SOOOO nervous! My bbs have been seriously hurting today, oh says they are veinier than normal and they feel (but don't look) massive. Still have cramps and twinges in stomach and my ibs is REALLY playing up. I'll be back on in the morning, hopefully with a pic!!

Night everyone xxx

there still hope til af comes hun! Maybe late implanter! X

Oh hunni, all your symptoms were sooooo good!! Im so sorry for going on and on about it. There is hope yet as your not out until af turns up.

Loads of :hugs: your way hun,sorry again.:hugs::hugs:

Levichips: Thanks hun!

Narla: You don't have to be sorry! I was thinking we had a good chance too and so did oh. Funny thing is I'm still having all the same symptoms and have felt sick last night and today. Starting to think I'm going mad?

Going to wait till next weekend and if still no af (due Tues/Wednes) test again. A trip to the docs may be in order as well due to the odd feelings in my stomach.

Hope everyone else is ok.

Levichips may be right hun, could be late implantation!! What test did you use?:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->