7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

well they say implantation happens 6-12 days after ovulation and takes few days for hgc to register on a test. what test did you use? i used ic 10miu and only got the faintist of lines at 10dpo. when is af due? all your symptoms sound so good!!!

I used a tesco's own brand test. Not sure what miu they are? I'm 12 dpo but my cycles have been ranging from 24 to 29 days so if we go by the longest af won't be due til Thursday.

So confused right now :wacko: I thought I might be imagining things but the twinges in my stomach are still there and it feels really bloated and heavy and bbs are still sore. :shrug:

So I've been looking on the internet and apparently they are 25miu so I'm guessing I would have got a faint positive today if I was pregnant.

myrtle ur not out yet! it could still be too early to show up. i used tesco hpt a few times and got loads of evaps on them! sd are more sensitive or frer.

Thanks Hollyrose. Think I'm going to wait until next weekend and if no af will test again with a frer. Not very optimistic though!

this is this mornings hpt. sd @ 13 dpo.

Photo0129.jpg

now i've got the hang of it i can't stop! lol!

Hollyrose: Nice one hunni!! Think we can safley say your preggie!!:happydance:

Myrtle: Just raed in a website that its best to wait until 14 dpo, so if the implantation was late there wont be enough hcg to give you a positive pregnancy test hun. So dont give up yet. Like you say wait until af id late then fx'd!!xx

I used a tesco's own brand test. Not sure what miu they are? I'm 12 dpo but my cycles have been ranging from 24 to 29 days so if we go by the longest af won't be due til Thursday.

So confused right now :wacko: I thought I might be imagining things but the twinges in my stomach are still there and it feels really bloated and heavy and bbs are still sore. :shrug:

ive heard tesco isnt very sensative huni on the box i think it says best use on day missed af your symptoms sound promising i would get disheartened just yet bbe xxx:hugs:

Thanks ladies, you're all lovely.

Starting to think something else is going on though. Having really dull aching in my stomach today. Sort of feels like it is in my bladder?? Wondering if I've got some sort of uti? God I'm such a hypochondriac!!! Feels like my bladder is really full but I don't need a wee? Any ideas?

hollyrose: Lovely lovely lines!!

Mmm, not sure hun best bet may be a visit to the docs (hollyrose will know more about it!!), but wait until you've tested again.. Please dont get yourself all worried and stressed hun.xx:hugs:

I'm trying not to! Just really uncomfortable at the moment so it's hard to get away from it. I'm sure it will all be fine.

Thanks ladies, you're all lovely.

Starting to think something else is going on though. Having really dull aching in my stomach today. Sort of feels like it is in my bladder?? Wondering if I've got some sort of uti? God I'm such a hypochondriac!!! Feels like my bladder is really full but I don't need a wee? Any ideas?

hollyrose: Lovely lovely lines!!

I've been stalking this thread :blush: because your symptoms are very similar to mine, and especially this one. Is it really low down, kinda just the area above your bikini line? Mine varies between sharper pains and dull aches and cramps, feels like its my bladder, but I'm peeing normally, no pain or increased frequency. Its really weird, had it for about 5 days now.

Hi Alex,

Yes it does feel like that! It also varies between the middle and sides of my stomach. It feels like I've been holding a wee in too long but I'm not going more and there's no pain or burning. This has only really started today. Trying not to drive myself mad about it though!! Going to see how it goes over the next couple of days and drink LOADS of water just in case it is an infection and it should flush it out.

Hope you feel better soon, :hugs:

when i have a uti it feels like burning/stinging when i wee and a constant pressure on my bladder. like a dull ache. but i have to say that i have also had this feeling the last few days and particularly today. am weeing more often too i think. i'm putting it down to the extra hormones cause my doctor said that they could cause the tubes and stuff down there to dilate more! don't know if this is true or not.

holly,lovely lines hun.:happydance:
myrtle,your not out untill she shows hun,got everything crossed.

i used the tesco tests and got the faintest of lines at 14dpo! and i mean i had to strain to see the line!! and even at about 16/17dpo i only just got a line!! keep ur chin up babe x x x x x x x x

From things Ive read hun about the tescos tests you may be better off getting a different brand. Theres a thread in the 'pregnancy test' forum about them and a lot of the women were saying that they didnt get very good lines on them!!:shrug:

Tons of :dust: your way hunni!!xx

Morning ladies,

Thank you for all your lovely
helpful messages! My back started hurting again last night. It seems like it burns up and hurts when I lay on my front? Also my bbs felt so hot yesterday. Also thought that I may have o'd later due to that Ewcm I had so I could actually only be 11 dpo today.

Having said all that I've decided to try and chill out about things as I can't change anything at this point in my cycle so just have to be patient and wait. If no af by weekend going to buy a frer.

I think all you ladies are ace and you keep me sane when I feel like I could be an emotional wreck!

THANK YOU :flower: :flower: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"