7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

good morning everyone

hope you all had a nice weekend x x x

mytrle; my bbs wer red hot for about 3 days, it was like i had hot water bottles up my top!! and from my neck down to my belly button was blotch red like i was having a hot flush for hours x x x x x

hollyrose; how you feeling honey? x x x x hope your well

narla: just had to ask what crazy antics have u been up to this weekend? theres always some thing goin on in ur house like demolition haha x xx hope your well sweetie x x x

clairmichael: hows your symtopms coming along? x x x x

babyanise: hope you feeling better now honey! hows your MIL doing now? x x x

lots of :hugs: and :dust: to every one x x x x x x x

oh myrtle completly ignore what ur ticker says ur symtoms could be cos mine was utter garbage haha x x x x x

Hi ladies,:flower:

So have a question, why would my opks be getting darker again? I know its not picking up on preg even Im not that stupid to think that this early but being the poas addict that I am I peed this am and their getting darker again. Seriously confuzzled!!:wacko:

Hollyrose: Hows you this am? When you wait til 3 months to tell dd?

Myrtle: Ooo, well if you could only be 11dpo thats good hun, like I said dont think tescos are that sensitive so good luck hun!!

Pink: Mmm, can honestly say not alot happened this w/e had the house to myself so just chilled for once, went out for lunch gearing up for next week when Im going to have to start packing for oh, dd and ds and myself coz we're off on hol for a week to the lakes on the 21st. Of course Im the one who has to do all the packing for them therefore I will be blamed if something isnt packed. Gonna try to take laptop with me so I can keep in touch with everyone! More major works will ressume in a few weeks in the house (oh the joy) Hope you are well hunni.xx

Baby: Any sign of O yet?

Well sending you all a bucket full of :dust: and :hugs: and keeping my fx'd that those BFP's are winging themselves to us soon.xx

Hey Narla. Not sure what that could be? Maybe your body still settling down perhaps?

Hope everyone is enjoying their day!! :kiss:

hello ladies,pink mil is feeling much better ty.im still waiting for o narla.dtd last night as it usually happens on cd 13 which is tomoz.

hi.

i'm good. feelin wee bit of ms today tho.

baby - glad ur mil is feeling bit better.

narla - maybe ur gonna ov twice!

i'd be sooo excited if i was goin on my hols. my dh would never let me pack for him!

Lol what make up for last cycle!! That would be good!! Oh dear did you have m/s with dd?xx

Baby: Ooo yey o!! Glad to hear your mil is getting better.:hugs:

Question for you all ladies, when do your symptoms start in the tww? Thought my bb's felt different last night but telling myself not to be soooo ridiculous, promised I was gonna enjoy it!! I'll let you into a lil secret that prob wont supprise you, my poas addiction has kicked in ummmmm po a hpt this am :blush::rofl: SOMEBODY STOP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what are u like narla! my symptoms started at about 3-4 dpo i suppose. cramps in tummy and sore boobs, weepy too.

had bad ms with dd. from 4 weeks to 14 weeks!

Even though it was a couple of months ago I was preggie Ive just totally forgot that ttw!!:wacko: I dont want to get myself to a point where Im over thinking all these 'symptoms'xx

Lol what make up for last cycle!! That would be good!! Oh dear did you have m/s with dd?xx

Baby: Ooo yey o!! Glad to hear your mil is getting better.:hugs:

Question for you all ladies, when do your symptoms start in the tww? Thought my bb's felt different last night but telling myself not to be soooo ridiculous, promised I was gonna enjoy it!! I'll let you into a lil secret that prob wont supprise you, my poas addiction has kicked in ummmmm po a hpt this am :blush::rofl: SOMEBODY STOP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm not kidding you mine started at 3dpo i had migraine and only get them when pregnant and symtoms just went from there. fx'd for you hun xxx:happydance:

Evening ladies!

Narla: I tracked my symptoms for the whole cycle this time! That way I can look back next cycle and hopefully I won't get as obsessive about symptoms! I read it on another thread. I reckon I over think every 'symptom', can't help it so I'm just trying to accept it instead!! Couldn't resist this smilie for you in relation to your poas addiction!!! This is me to you: :ban:

Babyanise: f'xed for you this cycle!!!!!:dust:

Hollyrose: Awwww hope you don't have ms for that long this time!

I've been having back ache all day today. Not really af pains in stomach just the pressure feeling and twinges. But the back ache feels like af? My bbs are still really really sore and heavy too. Ooooh I might :ban: af too!! Lol

I know I keep saying it but I LOVE this thread...you're all so supportive and I couldn't do the tww without you all! :kiss:

:rofl: I keep telling myself to stop it but.......... I......... cant..........Must poas!!

Some time later...................................

So after getting some good news, I then pinged myself energeticly around my living room doing excersizes :bodyb: I had a thought....a vision if you please....So................................

I went off to check tescos own brand mUI (myrtle, MYRTLE where are you???:telephone:) they are 25mUI hunni thats why you may not have got your BFP if you o'd late then youd be testing early on a test that isnt gonna pick it up that early (There isnt a smilley for running on, sorry, quite excited at this news) Soooo, cant remember when you said you were gonna test again, but I so have my fx'd that the above is the case!!!!

Loving this thread and you ladies too, def keep me a lil bit sane (imagine what Id be like if I didnt have you to talk to)

Hi ladies,
I am 7 dpo and its actually our first cycle trying to conceive. I'm new to all this and I am excited to know what you girls think as I wait to test!!! I know I ov'd on May 2nd (had twinges on my left side and ewcm the day before on May 1st) ! :). I've been cramping, bloated, gassy, some nausea, headaches, bbs sore and tingly, lower back cramping, LOTS of burping, and I keep drooling! I've lost my appetite a bit and the last 2 days I've had a stuffy nose, increased CM and EXTREMELY TIRED! Long list..haha usually I'm feeling great!
What do you think?
Thanks and good luck to all!

Bella22: :hi: Hi hun, your symptoms sound very good!!:thumbup: Were you on b/c at all? When you testing hun?:hugs:

Ooo 7dpo how I wish I was there, then I could test and you wouldnt all roll your eyes at me :wacko: < this is the closest smilley I could find of you ladies rolling your eyes!!:rofl:

Welcome Bella! Your symptoms sound great!! When you going to test? (God I sound like you Narla) lol!

Narla: thanks for that!! Do you reckon it could have been early anyway if I o'd when I thought? I was 12 dpo. I'm quite sure af is coming though. My back and hips are hurting like its on its way. But I'm planning on testing on Saturday if no af.

Pink: Let us know how it goes at hospital and when your first scan is!!!

Night night ladies xxx

My line of thought is that you could have implanted a bit later maybe as well and if you go by the earlier o date (I mean the most recent) then it wouldve been to early to show up on a 25mUI test I mean some women dont get their BFPs on frer until 12-13 dpo hun so dont dismiss it yet.

You must be a real confuzzled ladie at the min, wish early pregnancy symptoms were different to af would make life so much easier.:wacko:

Im sending you extra :dust: and a lil bit more in a lil box so you can open it when you need ithttps://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10404/surprise.gif will pop a lil :hugs: in there too.xx

Hey ladies,
Thank u for ur responses! I'm tired but I can't sleep bc I can't breathe with this stuffy nose. I had some pretty intense cramping this evening now I just feel a bit heavy. To answer ur questions I'm trying to wait til the weekend to test but not sure if I can hold out that long! :) I was on bc but stopped a couple months ago.

I'm excited to hear how everybody is feeling throughout the week! Sending positive vibes to all!
Thanks and good luck ladies!!

Ooh we'll be testing around the same time then if af doesn't show up for me!!!! I came off bc in February and wish I'd never been on it. :growlmad: How long were you on it for?

How is everyone else on this lovely morning?

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"