7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Ooh we'll be testing around the same time then if af doesn't show up for me!!!! I came off bc in February and wish I'd never been on it. :growlmad: How long were you on it for?

How is everyone else on this lovely morning?

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey when is af due? Hope your doing ok! X

Hey Levichips!
If I go by my original thought of o then she would be due today. If I go by when I had ewcm and my longest cycle then she will be due Thursday. :af:

Had a really vivid dream last night, used to have them a lot but haven't had one in about 6 months! Obviously classing it as a symptom!!

When is your scan and are we going to see pics?

:) i always get weird dreams when i'm pregnant! Ow hopefully when you testing again? I.ve got my scan at 9.30! I have been up since 7 and awake every hour since 4 and got to sleep at midnight i'm so excited and nervous! So glad it is early :) i.ll try figure out how to post a pic :) any help on how to do it? X

good morning everyone

hope you all had a nice weekend x x x

mytrle; my bbs wer red hot for about 3 days, it was like i had hot water bottles up my top!! and from my neck down to my belly button was blotch red like i was having a hot flush for hours x x x x x

hollyrose; how you feeling honey? x x x x hope your well

narla: just had to ask what crazy antics have u been up to this weekend? theres always some thing goin on in ur house like demolition haha x xx hope your well sweetie x x x

clairmichael: hows your symtopms coming along? x x x x

babyanise: hope you feeling better now honey! hows your MIL doing now? x x x

lots of :hugs: and :dust: to every one x x x x x x x

Mornin huni im good thanks symptoms r ok nothing much really really put off food like a full type sicky feelin, im very thirsty aswell n im constipated and my veiny bb's r still there lol my df said my nipples r alot bigger e laughed at me yesterday n said woooow wot have u done 2 ur breasts lol :haha: cos normally im only a b cup :blush:
But thats it really n ff changed my o day 2 cd13 now since i put my data in this morn so im not sure cos i thought i ov on the fri cd14 but who knows im still holdin out n dnt wanna test till fri ive resited so far n af is always on time early morn that bitchy witch every 29th day hehehe xxxx

How are you feelin when do you go 4 ur scan its 2day isnt it ooooh i hope all goes well xxxxx:hugs:

Bella22: :hi: Hi hun, your symptoms sound very good!!:thumbup: Were you on b/c at all? When you testing hun?:hugs:

Ooo 7dpo how I wish I was there, then I could test and you wouldnt all roll your eyes at me :wacko: < this is the closest smilley I could find of you ladies rolling your eyes!!:rofl:

OOOOOooh not long now bbe wen r u testing xxx:hugs:

morning lovely ladies,think i may have o'd last night as had very bad o pains.so will see what happens today.went for my tb jab yesterday,boy did it hurt.have another in a month,then 6 months after that. she really upset me tbh as she said i had a choice of jab,the quick course or the long but then she said i should have the long as im to old for the other:cry:that got me thinking,maybe i am old,too old for tcc maybe,how would they treat me if i did get preg,so i have decided not to try anymore,this is my last cycle tcc.it has really upset me,i never thought of myself as old before but i guess i am.who am i kidding trying to have a baby at my age,i feel stupid.:blush:
how are you today hollyrose?:flower:
mytrle,hope af keeps away.:hugs:
pink,cant wait to see scan pics.:happydance:
narla,any symptoms yet.:wave:
clairmichael,any new symptoms for you hun.:flower:
levichips,gl with your scan.:happydance:

BabyAnise: I think if you want another baby then its your choice and you shouldn't let anyone upset you about it. You can't be that old otherwise you wouldn't be trying at all due to biology!!! Your life is yours and you decide what to do with it. She was probably having a bad day and took it out on you which is highly unprofessional! Lots of :hugs: your way hun.

Levichips: I think you go to advanced message and click on attachments to attach a file from your computer. Not done it myself yet. Excited about seeing your scan!!!!! :happydance:

Morning ladies,:flower:

So was really crampy last night and like you myrtle I immediatly put it down to a symptom also had heartburn but I dont know.:wacko: Friday is the official starting day of testing!!

Im gonna really impress you ladies, I havent poas today, not one, mind you its only 20 to 12 so still time yet but really trying not to.

Levichips: If you download pic onto your computer then when you do 'post reply'there is a paperclip just above where you write, press on this then browse your pics pick the one you want and press the button úpload' then close that window and if you press the paperclip again it should be there!! Wishing you lots of luck and cant wait for photos, if you have any probs uploading it just pm me and I'll go through it again.xx

Baby: Can I ask how old you are hun? Its a very personal choice which I dont feel that I can help you with hun but if you really feel that your age may effect ttc then you gotta make the right choice. Gonna miss you.:hugs:

Pink: How'd the hospital go hun, I know your prob there now so wanted this to be here when you get back. Lots of :hugs:.x

Hollyrose: Hows you this am?

Myrtle,myrtle,myrtle: Hello hunni, how are you getting on? So af should be here if you went by first o? Hoping shes not about and that what we were talking about is right. Really cheering for you this month hunni, hope that BFP turns up for you!!

Clairmichael: Hows you today hun?

Bella: How are your symptoms comming along today?

So off to do an emergency bottom transplant on my son, nothing like the nappies when they move onto solids!! One that Im sure you'll all know soon enough if you dont already!!!:dohh:

Lots of :dust:and :hugs: your way ladies, dont know what Id do without you.xx

hi scan went very well and put me forward so am 13+1 yay!!
here is a pic
https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3655/5706763352_9c8e042813_b.jpg

Awwww hunni, thats fantastic!! She looks perfect :cry:, so sweet aww all weepy!! Oo Im guessing a girl by the nub!!! Awww :hugs: your way, well done you must be sooo chuffed!!

Heres a link to the nub theory youve prob read about it in first tri, but for you others...https://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/family/474180/Nub-theory--Predict-your-baby-s-sex-at-12-weeks

Congrats again.xxx:happydance:

Congrats Levichips!! So cute!

Af pains are there today but very mild. Hoping hoping hoping its not her!!

No Myrtle we say 'NO TO AF', anyways that can also be a symptom!!!:kiss:

Awwww hunni, thats fantastic!! She looks perfect :cry:, so sweet aww all weepy!! Oo Im guessing a girl by the nub!!! Awww :hugs: your way, well done you must be sooo chuffed!!

Heres a link to the nub theory youve prob read about it in first tri, but for you others...https://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/family/474180/Nub-theory--Predict-your-baby-s-sex-at-12-weeks

Congrats again.xxx:happydance:

thanks hun, we think girl but everyone apart from you says boy?! can't work out why haha find out what we having end of june xx

that's a cute little baby u have there levi! it must've been amazing seeing him/her on screen.

narla - i had never heard that theory b4! have u caved in & tested yet? lol!

baby - r u feeling a wee bit better? sounds like u need a big hug! if u don't feel too old then ur not.

ms is getting worse. feeling really rough today. tring to stick it out at work cause we're sooooo busy!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:
Morning ladies,:flower:

So was really crampy last night and like you myrtle I immediatly put it down to a symptom also had heartburn but I dont know.:wacko: Friday is the official starting day of testing!!

Im gonna really impress you ladies, I havent poas today, not one, mind you its only 20 to 12 so still time yet but really trying not to.

Levichips: If you download pic onto your computer then when you do 'post reply'there is a paperclip just above where you write, press on this then browse your pics pick the one you want and press the button úpload' then close that window and if you press the paperclip again it should be there!! Wishing you lots of luck and cant wait for photos, if you have any probs uploading it just pm me and I'll go through it again.xx

Baby: Can I ask how old you are hun? Its a very personal choice which I dont feel that I can help you with hun but if you really feel that your age may effect ttc then you gotta make the right choice. Gonna miss you.:hugs:

Pink: How'd the hospital go hun, I know your prob there now so wanted this to be here when you get back. Lots of :hugs:.x

Hollyrose: Hows you this am?

Myrtle,myrtle,myrtle: Hello hunni, how are you getting on? So af should be here if you went by first o? Hoping shes not about and that what we were talking about is right. Really cheering for you this month hunni, hope that BFP turns up for you!!

Clairmichael: Hows you today hun?

Bella: How are your symptoms comming along today?

So off to do an emergency bottom transplant on my son, nothing like the nappies when they move onto solids!! One that Im sure you'll all know soon enough if you dont already!!!:dohh:

Lots of :dust:and :hugs: your way ladies, dont know what Id do without you.xx

ive had 2 quickly come on here 2 let u know but im at work n cant talk again till later BUT...... caved n did a test on a frer :happydance::bfp::bfp::bfp::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo: ABIG THANKS LADIES 4 AAAALLLLL UR SUPPORT U AV BEEN THE BESTxxxxxxxxxx :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss: yaaaaay
come on ur next bbe xxxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust: to you all xxxxx

Clairmichael: :yipee::dance::headspin::wohoo: Oh wow hun, massive congrats to you!!!:hugs::happydance::loopy: whoo hoooooooo!!!!! Just got to follow in your footsteps now!!

Hollyrose: Arggg, I hadnt thought about it till now. Hmm, have 16 hpts, 3opks and 1 cbfm stick left. I could risk a test but know whats its gonna say, then I'll be taking pictures of it tryand tweak it to see if I can see anything!!:wacko: And anything that does show will be an evap:dohh: Must............go.............and.............test.....someone stop this madness :wacko:

Levi: The nub from the website that I put a link to makes your lil bub look like a lil girl, but what do I know!! Have to wait and see, only 8 more weeks left!! Ooo did they change your dates at all? I'll say again congrats thats a lovely piccie:hugs: Hope to join you again soon.x

Myrtle: :rofl: Are you sure your not as insane as me hunni :rofl:

Clairmichael: :yipee::dance::headspin::wohoo: Oh wow hun, massive congrats to you!!!:hugs::happydance::loopy: whoo hoooooooo!!!!! Just got to follow in your footsteps now!!

Hollyrose: Arggg, I hadnt thought about it till now. Hmm, have 16 hpts, 3opks and 1 cbfm stick left. I could risk a test but know whats its gonna say, then I'll be taking pictures of it tryand tweak it to see if I can see anything!!:wacko: And anything that does show will be an evap:dohh: Must............go.............and.............test.....someone stop this madness :wacko:

Levi: The nub from the website that I put a link to makes your lil bub look like a lil girl, but what do I know!! Have to wait and see, only 8 more weeks left!! Ooo did they change your dates at all? I'll say again congrats thats a lovely piccie:hugs: Hope to join you again soon.x

Myrtle: :rofl: Are you sure your not as insane as me hunni :rofl:
:hugs::kiss::hugs:
Thanks bbe n im sure u will looks like all my readings were right yaaaay xxx:happydance:

Uggggg, dam those Ics upstairs!!!:dohh:

So I'll let you guys know I got a BFN!!!! Supprise!!!:dohh::blush: Just hope they change in time!!:winkwink:

I'll post them just for something to look at as we all enjoy doing that!

todays.jpg

pic 2.jpg

So lets hope they change!!:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back