• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

that is definite line. i can see it!

let us know how u get on if u do anymore tests.

Will be doing one again either tonight or tomorow so will post in here first thing in the morn!!!!

Didnt think anyone would see it!!! Hasnt sunk in yet will you still let me be in here? Dont want to leave, you've been so supportive! Hopefully we can go into 1st tri together you gonna test first thing? Let me know wont you!!!!:hugs:

no pic mine won't come up on my camera it rubbish! I.ll be due about 20th november :) getting so excited talking to you all about it! Can't talk to anyone else apart from oh x x

Hey when I get def def, wanna be bump buddies? Due about a day apart then!!!:blush:

no pic mine won't come up on my camera it rubbish! I.ll be due about 20th november :) getting so excited talking to you all about it! Can't talk to anyone else apart from oh x x

Hey when I get def def, wanna be bump buddies? Due about a day apart then!!!:blush:

Yeah definatly that would be brilliant pretty sure you are tho :) so excited now too that will have some1 sim due date and that :) x

Yeah definatly that would be brilliant pretty sure you are tho :) so excited now too that will have some1 sim due date and that :) x

Yeah!!! Just gonna make sure though.......................................................

Gonna test again in the morn now so will post in here the results, still cant quite believe it!!!!!:shrug:

u had better stay on here! even if i don't get a bfp! i'll need u to hold my hand through another month of ttc and another tww. lol!

i'll be testing first thing in the morning and will post the result. if bfn think i'll leave testing until the weekend then, if i can hold off.

hope u get a good bfp tomorrow.

heading to bed now.

nite. xo

Me too!!!

Will be here to hold your hand dont worry but holding out for your BFP!!!!!!:hugs:

Good luck for morn.x

OMG - I went out last and come back to two of your BFP's!!
Congratulations to Narla and Levichips!!
Narla I definitely see a faint line!!

Hopefully this will be good thread to be on!!

I'm still waiting til Saturday to test.

Good luck this morning with poas hollyrose, if you get a bfn we can stick it out til the weekend together!!

Morning Ladies!

How are you all today?

Hollyrose: Good luck hunni!!!:hugs:

Levichips: Confirmation below!!!

Myrtle58: That willpower still there, good for you!!!

Me, I did a boots own brand last night (50mIU) apparently, but got a line gonna get another today just to be sure......

boots.jpg

:dust: and :hugs: your way ladies.xx

Morning Ladies!

How are you all today?

Hollyrose: Good luck hunni!!!:hugs:

Levichips: Confirmation below!!!

Myrtle58: That willpower still there, good for you!!!

Me, I did a boots own brand last night (50mIU) apparently, but got a line gonna get another today just to be sure......

View attachment 178877

:dust: and :hugs: your way ladies.xx

yipee hehe congrats hun i did another this morning and faint line also my dh did one to make sure they weren't dodgy haha what is he like. i keep looking at 3 tests i've and can't believe it!!:happydance:

I've got AF pains today. Still a bit early for me but my cycles could be a bit skew because of pill. :growlmad:

Well you're not out till af turns up so dont give up yet hunni!!!:flower:

I've got AF pains today. Still a bit early for me but my cycles could be a bit skew because of pill. :growlmad:

i had these started about 9 dpo thought fo sure af was coming early so you never know it not over til af shows her ugly face:thumbup:

Yeah me too thinking about it af type pains,still have them esp @ night!!!!!:wacko:

Thanks!!
Levichips - I'm 10dpo today so fingers crossed. I try to remain calm but don't think I'll stop thinking about it until AF comes or not.
Had so many different symptoms this month, if I don't get a BFP I'll be getting myself to doctors!!

erm no i don't think so, but some people have said theirs have been but mine seems all over tbh. cuz haven't got it atm can't really remember haha

Oh levichips: Did you test again this am (just read back and saw your post)Yippie congrats huni!!!!? Wanna see piccie! Compare really faint lines:wacko:

Do you mind if I put you in my siggie??? :blush:

Oh levichips: Did you test again this am? Wanna see piccie! Compare really faint lines:wacko:

Do you mind if I put you in my siggie??? :blush:

i know want to put pic up but my camera really rubbish and won't show it up :wacko: yeah how do you do it i'll put you in too do you just write it in? i am so excited haha i want to tell every1 but can only tell people on here dh want to wait til 12 week scan to tell everyone it going to be murder i'll just have to keep away from everyone hehe:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->