7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Uggggg, dam those Ics upstairs!!!:dohh:

So I'll let you guys know I got a BFN!!!! Supprise!!!:dohh::blush: Just hope they change in time!!:winkwink:

Hello Everyone!!!!!!!lol for some strange reason this thread is one of my most favorite ones lol and i think its because of how all of you ladies support one another which i think is so wonderful..im always getting my laughs from Narla83 which i totally i adore lol im nowhere near ovulation but i am no where ready for the tww either im not ready for my head to spin off into space just yet lol but my time is approaching soon lol i pray ill be lucky like some of you ladies who got their BFP'S.. i think this thread is very lucky =)

Patience090: Why thankyou hun, thats very kind of you to mention. I love this thread, all the ladies are so supportive!! You dont have to be in the tww to join us hun, we're all over the place, just so happens that hollyrose started this thread all the ways back when we were all in the tww!! So if you do pop back and read this your more than welcome to join!!!

Clairmichael: I know hun, didnt get my BFP until 10dpo either its just so hard to stop the temptation of peeing on everything I see that mildly resembles a stick!! Or I go cold turkey................................ NA, who am I kidding, thats not even an option!!:rofl: Anyways you ladies love it!!!!!

So I'll let you guys know I got a BFN!!!! Supprise!!!:dohh::blush: Just hope they change in time!!:winkwink:

I'll post them just for something to look at as we all enjoy doing that!

View attachment 203575

View attachment 203576

So lets hope they change!!:kiss:

its stil really early bbe i didnt get a poss at 10dpo wait a few more days xxxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

congrats to you hun.:happydance:
narla,i am 44 hun.

Oh Myrtle, theres a bit of soppy comming up so close your eyes if your still feeling emoc!!:kiss:

Well hun, if you want my opinion, which I promised I wouldnt then dont read on.........................................................................................:ignore:

I'll say again the desision is all up to you hun, and its one that you know either way will change your life! I think that if you believe that another child is what you want then nothing should stand in the way. I dont believe that 44 is too old for having a baby 74 maybe but your not too old!! As long as your in good health and you are able to give your baby the love and support it needs growing up then screw what other people say, there are people who are much younger who are not able to provide for their lo's, they are the people who should not have children!!:hugs:

As I said before the desission is yours and only yours to make and what ever your des you will always have the support and love from us ladies!! (Im talking for us all here, hope you dont mind):hugs:

Do you know what a lil tear came to my eye writting this.xx

Patience090: Why thankyou hun, thats very kind of you to mention. I love this thread, all the ladies are so supportive!! You dont have to be in the tww to join us hun, we're all over the place, just so happens that hollyrose started this thread all the ways back when we were all in the tww!! So if you do pop back and read this your more than welcome to join!!!

Clairmichael: I know hun, didnt get my BFP until 10dpo either its just so hard to stop the temptation of peeing on everything I see that mildly resembles a stick!! Or I go cold turkey................................ NA, who am I kidding, thats not even an option!!:rofl: Anyways you ladies love it!!!!!

Thank you thats very nice to know...well ill be testing no later then june 5th so i got more than enough time to get my thoughts and mind together lol i think imma start back temping this time around as it will be my first time of trying since my m/c feb 2010 i am to ovulate between the 19th-22nd of this month i have a 27-29 day cycle and a 30-31 cycle late in the months very weird i know lol so i am very please to join you ladies this time around =)

Clairmichael: :yipee::dance::headspin::wohoo: Oh wow hun, massive congrats to you!!!:hugs::happydance::loopy: whoo hoooooooo!!!!! Just got to follow in your footsteps now!!

Hollyrose: Arggg, I hadnt thought about it till now. Hmm, have 16 hpts, 3opks and 1 cbfm stick left. I could risk a test but know whats its gonna say, then I'll be taking pictures of it tryand tweak it to see if I can see anything!!:wacko: And anything that does show will be an evap:dohh: Must............go.............and.............test.....someone stop this madness :wacko:

Levi: The nub from the website that I put a link to makes your lil bub look like a lil girl, but what do I know!! Have to wait and see, only 8 more weeks left!! Ooo did they change your dates at all? I'll say again congrats thats a lovely piccie:hugs: Hope to join you again soon.x

Myrtle: :rofl: Are you sure your not as insane as me hunni :rofl:

thanks hun hope you join me soon too!!! all of you soon would be great! great!!haha well so far half say boy half say girl haha who knows haha. yeah next scan 28th so can't wait hopefully go fast!! yeah changed from 20th nov to the 14th :happydance:

narla,thankyou so much,you made me cry,but in a good way.what would i do without you all:hugs:ill give it some more thought.:thumbup:thankyou once again.xx

Patience: Sorry to hear of your loss hun, I too m/c back on the 28th of march and I dont know how much youve read but after m/c I didnt O that cycle so first proper one back!! I have thought about temping too but Im up in the nights so think it may effect it. Do you use opks as well then or just go by temps? Welcome again :flower:

narla,thankyou so much,you made me cry,but in a good way.what would i do without you all:hugs:ill give it some more thought.:thumbup:thankyou once again.xx

I know I dont know where it came from it was like I was possesed!! I made myself tear up :cry: But thats how I feel, sending you loads of :hugs:

Patience: Sorry to hear of your loss hun, I too m/c back on the 28th of march and I dont know how much youve read but after m/c I didnt O that cycle so first proper one back!! I have thought about temping too but Im up in the nights so think it may effect it. Do you use opks as well then or just go by temps? Welcome again :flower:

if i do use opks it will be the first time i ever used them lol...i been going off temps i was ttc for 4months before i got pregnant with my first the 5th month i decide to temp *i was like what the hay it couldnt hurt lol* my temps went from 97.6 to 98.6 and then to a constant 99.0-99.3 range that had me kind of excited:happydance: cause i had the feeling that i was pregnant i had implantation bleeding on 10dpo which i thought was AF and i was so upset:cry: but it lasted 5hrs and test on 13dpo where i got my BFP. my sleeping patterns is so out of whack cause they say your body temps is normally higher later in the day then they are in the mornings but ill do what i have to do when the tww starts even if that means going to bed early if i have to lol..oh and i also go off of my cm but i always wanted to try the opks. i have no children so this will be the first time ttc again using temps & me going off my cm =)

I'll post them just for something to look at as we all enjoy doing that!

View attachment 203575

View attachment 203576

So lets hope they change!!:kiss:

its stil really early bbe i didnt get a poss at 10dpo wait a few more days xxxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

congrats to you hun.:happydance:
narla,i am 44 hun.

thank u so much xxx

omg me 2 i start testin as soon as i get a dip everyday some times 2x a day so i know how u feel just this month felt strange i was tellin myself not 2 test 2 avoid disapointment then something told me 2 test n hey presto so IF u can resist test again on thursday xxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

Hey ladies,

God this is what happened last time I didn't come on for a few hours a :bfp:!!!!!

Congrats Clairmichael!!!! So happy for you hun!

Patience: Welcome to the mad house!!

Narla: I think I might just be close to your insanity except my is in relation to symptoms!! :rofl: Your post did make me cry! :cry: But it was lovely!

I've had really bad back ache today. I've never had it this bad with af before. Not sure what to think and so don't want to get my hopes up. I'm an emotional wreck at the moment. Went to an appointment this afternoon and one woman had a 2 month old and the other was pregnant. Walked out, came home and cried loads to oh. Also cried yesterday when he told me that his brother had gone on a dating website to find a girlfriend!!!!! I'm so desperate for a bfp this month and I tear up everytime I think that the likelihood is I'm not. :cry:

Anyway enough of my moaning!!!! :blush: Won't be on much tonight as Apprentice starts!!!!! So will wish you all a lovely evening and speak with you tomorrow no doubt :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Hey ladies,

God this is what happened last time I didn't come on for a few hours a :bfp:!!!!!

Narla: I think I might just be close to your insanity except my is in relation to symptoms!! :rofl: Your post did make me cry! :cry: But it was lovely!

I've had really bad back ache today. I've never had it this bad with af before. Not sure what to think and so don't want to get my hopes up. I'm an emotional wreck at the moment. Went to an appointment this afternoon and one woman had a 2 month old and the other was pregnant. Walked out, came home and cried loads to oh. Also cried yesterday when he told me that his brother had gone on a dating website to find a girlfriend!!!!! I'm so desperate for a bfp this month and I tear up everytime I think that the likelihood is I'm not. :cry:

Anyway enough of my moaning!!!! :blush: Won't be on much tonight as Apprentice starts!!!!! So will wish you all a lovely evening and speak with you tomorrow no doubt :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

hope you get it hun all symptoms sound so good xx:hugs:

Hey ladies,

:hugs: thanks bbe my bach has been very achy n i never get backache babes soooo hopefully thats good news :happydance:

Urgggg, ok so I lent over today putting the potatoes away (oo the exciting life I lead:dohh:) and I thought ouch my bb's really started to hurt, wth, I never get sore bb's not last time, this is driving me :wacko: Im reading so much into this its insane!! Im getting my hopes up so much youre gonna have to section me if I dont get a BFP, its so stupid my chances really are not great cant believe Id be lucky enough to fall again so quickly!!:dohh: Said I was gonna enjoy this tww but Im not it sucks like all the others!!:growlmad:

Ok, lil rant over happy face back again, now who can I write too :flower:

Patience: So do you think you'll use opks then or just temp as your results were good last time!!:shrug: They confuss me they're still dark for me even after I o'd so not using them next cycle I dont think, there good for just peeing on though and to see two lines on a test thats good!!

Myrtle: Soo cant wait for you to test hun, Im guessing af was a no show so already our thoughts sound like they are being confirmed, it was too early to test on a fairly high mUI test!! Is your ache around your lower back and hips? If so thats what I had when I got my BFP, made me think af was about to show up!! Fx'd hunni, what test you gonna use next time? Enjoy your telly tonight.xx Ps I made myself cry at that mes so dont worry!! Oi did you admire my tests?

As always ladies :dust: and :hugs: your way, lets hope we can bump up TEAM BFP's statistics.xx

Urgggg, ok so I lent over today putting the potatoes away (oo the exciting life I lead:dohh:) and I thought ouch my bb's really started to hurt, wth, I never get sore bb's not last time, this is driving me :wacko: Im reading so much into this its insane!! Im getting my hopes up so much youre gonna have to section me if I dont get a BFP, its so stupid my chances really are not great cant believe Id be lucky enough to fall again so quickly!!:dohh: Said I was gonna enjoy this tww but Im not it sucks like all the others!!:growlmad:

Ok, lil rant over happy face back again, now who can I write too :flower:

Patience: So do you think you'll use opks then or just temp as your results were good last time!!:shrug: They confuss me they're still dark for me even after I o'd so not using them next cycle I dont think, there good for just peeing on though and to see two lines on a test thats good!!

Myrtle: Soo cant wait for you to test hun, Im guessing af was a no show so already our thoughts sound like they are being confirmed, it was too early to test on a fairly high mUI test!! Is your ache around your lower back and hips? If so thats what I had when I got my BFP, made me think af was about to show up!! Fx'd hunni, what test you gonna use next time? Enjoy your telly tonight.xx Ps I made myself cry at that mes so dont worry!! Oi did you admire my tests?

As always ladies :dust: and :hugs: your way, lets hope we can bump up TEAM BFP's statistics.xx

sounds good hun mine started hurting dead early how many dpo are you?? did you know you are highly more fertile just after misscarrying or after birth!! give you more hope xx :hugs:

Hey ladies,

hey hun i felt like i was out during week that got my bfp was adiment af was on her way really didn't expect to get bfp xx

Back ache is really low down and right across my back and hips. Also that bladder ache has gone. Drank loads of water over last couple of days and it seems to have subsided. I know I haven't got a bfp but my bbs hurt really early on this cycle and haven't really stopped since. Now really won't be on for the night!! It's so addictive this thread!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->