7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

All good signs myrtle!! Did you say what test you had to try again with?

Levi: Im only stupid 4dpo!! See Im :wacko:

not to early to get symptoms mine started at 3dpo well i think hehe after my dates changong not sure haha but prob just big baby like levi fx'd for you hun xx

Hello everyone how's it going?:flower: hopefully good =)

Narla: i think i had best chance with temping i think if i'd used the opks i try to pee on every single last one just to get two lines just to see if i am pregnant or not lol...but i myself prefer temping cause if my af is about to come on it most defintely will let me know...but i think i will go buy an opk just for curiousity to see if you really get a positive opk that you'll get an positive on an hpt lol idk:shrug: but i pray if i do come up pregnant this sticky bean will stick. and i see your already testing lol:haha: i hope you get the results your looking for:thumbup::dust:

myrtle: hi thanks for the welcome =)... i think if i was one or two days late for AF ill be testing like a maniac to see what's going on lol....your symptoms sound really good..fix'd for you and loads of :dust:

clairmichael & levi & hollyrose: CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU LADIES!!!!!!!! H & H 9months

babynaise:hi how are you hope everything is okay:flower:

Morning girls,

Brown tinged cm this morning and unmistakable pains so I'm 100% I'll be out at the end of the day. But I learn more every cycle so that can only be a good thing! Thanks for being so supportive. :kiss:

Morning ladies,:flower:

Myrtle: Oh no hunni, so so sorry to hear that. Lets just hope it stops!! But youre right you do learn more each cycle and you have your symptom list this time hun. Lets hope you dont need it though. Will have my fx'd for you until you update.:hugs:

Patience: Well if Im out this cycle perhaps you can just run through with me what you do with temping, I may give it a go! I always test early hun, Im a poas addict already peed on a opk and hpt within 10 mins of waking up, of course a BFN on hpt as implantation happens between 6-12dpo so starting friday I'll have more of a chance. Its more like an itch that needs scraching, if I dont do it it drives me mad :wacko: How are you this am?x

Hollyrose: Have you phoned up to get your booking in appoint or are you leaving it for a bit?

Baby: Hi hunni, how are you feeling this am?

Loads of :dust: and :hugs: ladies.x

morning ladies,2dpo today.deff o'd a day early this time,so not far behind you narla.:happydance:myrtle,really hope its not the witch hun.:hugs:patience090,fx for you hun.:thumbup:hope all the preg ladies are well today?:flower:

Baby: Yey hunni, thats good!! You had anymore thoughts on ttc?? Be looking forward to sharing symptoms hunni, even though Im trying to ignore them, telling myself myself not to get too excited but its soooo hard!!:dohh:

morning everyone.

i don't come on here for a night and look what happens!

a huge congratulations clairmichael!

so sorry myrtle. really hoped this would be ur month. big hugs. xo

narla- not seeing anything on ur tests! but sore bbs is a good sign! especially if they are not usually sore!

welcome patience. glad u've joined us!

will try to get on again later. at work so not much time!

xo

Hey ladies!
Congrats and hope all is going well...I'm 9 dpo today and couldn't sleep last night bc I've been getting back cramps. I caved in a took a TEST (ahhhh) first thing this morning and there is a really faint line (showed up within 3 min so I don't think its evap lines) ??? Should I wait to test again until 11 dpo on friday???

How are everybody's symptoms today?? I've been so sleepy and in a "cloud" its crazy. I've been taking naps with my corgi (my only child, haha) every afternoon ;) he's the best!! Also, my sense of smell is way more sensitive as of this morning, everything smells so strong it takes my breath away (in a bad queasy way).
I love reading this thread! Fingers crossed for all u ladies! <3

hi bella,fx its your bfp.id leave it a few days and try again,should be darker then.:happydance:
i had a good nights sleep last night but im so so tired,really want to go back to bed:sleep:.its making me feel all light headed.roll on bedtime.:haha:

congratulations bella. sounds like my bfp at 9 dpo! leave it a few days n test again hopefully ur line will be darker then.

Bella: Sounding good hun!! Congrats :happydance:

Myrtle: Any news hunni?

Ive been quite busy today so trying to ignare anything that I would associate with 'symptoms' , I was bathing ds and got a stabbing pain in my right side (see I cant forget it) Lasted for a minute or so but its to early I should think to be anything!!:dohh: Scrap that last bit it can happen at 5dpo .

Hey ladies,

God this is what happened last time I didn't come on for a few hours a :bfp:!!!!!

Congrats Clairmichael!!!! So happy for you hun!

Patience: Welcome to the mad house!!

Narla: I think I might just be close to your insanity except my is in relation to symptoms!! :rofl: Your post did make me cry! :cry: But it was lovely!

I've had really bad back ache today. I've never had it this bad with af before. Not sure what to think and so don't want to get my hopes up. I'm an emotional wreck at the moment. Went to an appointment this afternoon and one woman had a 2 month old and the other was pregnant. Walked out, came home and cried loads to oh. Also cried yesterday when he told me that his brother had gone on a dating website to find a girlfriend!!!!! I'm so desperate for a bfp this month and I tear up everytime I think that the likelihood is I'm not. :cry:

Anyway enough of my moaning!!!! :blush: Won't be on much tonight as Apprentice starts!!!!! So will wish you all a lovely evening and speak with you tomorrow no doubt :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

hey hun i felt like i was out during week that got my bfp was adiment af was on her way really didn't expect to get bfp xx

i did aswell hun i really didnt expect it its nomal 2 pick out every thing baby just try 2 relax xxxx:hugs:

Hello everyone how's it going?:flower: hopefully good =)

Narla: i think i had best chance with temping i think if i'd used the opks i try to pee on every single last one just to get two lines just to see if i am pregnant or not lol...but i myself prefer temping cause if my af is about to come on it most defintely will let me know...but i think i will go buy an opk just for curiousity to see if you really get a positive opk that you'll get an positive on an hpt lol idk:shrug: but i pray if i do come up pregnant this sticky bean will stick. and i see your already testing lol:haha: i hope you get the results your looking for:thumbup::dust:

myrtle: hi thanks for the welcome =)... i think if i was one or two days late for AF ill be testing like a maniac to see what's going on lol....your symptoms sound really good..fix'd for you and loads of :dust:

clairmichael & levi & hollyrose: CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU LADIES!!!!!!!! H & H 9months

babynaise:hi how are you hope everything is okay:flower:

:hugs: thank u very much xx

Hey ladies!
Congrats and hope all is going well...I'm 9 dpo today and couldn't sleep last night bc I've been getting back cramps. I caved in a took a TEST (ahhhh) first thing this morning and there is a really faint line (showed up within 3 min so I don't think its evap lines) ??? Should I wait to test again until 11 dpo on friday???

How are everybody's symptoms today?? I've been so sleepy and in a "cloud" its crazy. I've been taking naps with my corgi (my only child, haha) every afternoon ;) he's the best!! Also, my sense of smell is way more sensitive as of this morning, everything smells so strong it takes my breath away (in a bad queasy way).
I love reading this thread! Fingers crossed for all u ladies! <3

Sounds good bbe CONGRATULATIONS!!! :) :happydance:

Hey girls.

So af hasn't started properly yet but definitely has started. I'm going to try and have a break from this site for this cycle so that I can try and chill out more. I wish you all the best with your bfp's and bumps!! And will hopefully speak to you at some point soon. Love ya all! :kiss:

Hey girls.

So af hasn't started properly yet but definitely has started. I'm going to try and have a break from this site for this cycle so that I can try and chill out more. I wish you all the best with your bfp's and bumps!! And will hopefully speak to you at some point soon. Love ya all! :kiss:

hope everythin goes ok and hope to see you back here soon xx:hugs:

wow ive missed you ladies x x feels like forever since i spoke to you all x x x
hope everyone is well x x cnt belive how much ive missed x x x

myrtle: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: im so sorry honey i really had my hopes up for you x x x hope your feeling better soon and just remeber we will all be here when ur ready to come back x x x x x sending lots of love your way honey x x x x x

bella22: welcome honey i hope it was your :bfp: defo sounds promisning. i had a mad sence of smell just before i got my bfp so keeping everything crossed for you x x x

babyanise: honey i really hope you dont let what other people think of you come in the way of being a mother x x x just learn to look at things in a different light, your more experience in everythin life has to throw at you, more indedendant, know more what you want, more than likley more settled than the rest of us x x x age is just a number and will nev er come in the way of you being a truley amazing mother x x x
i really hope you get your bfp honey x x x
my 12 week scan isnt till the 8th of june wich feels sooooooooooooooo long away haha and i cant wait x x

narla: hey honey, went really well at the hospital, my midwife tuned out to be the only single man hating midwife on that day so i defo got the luck of the draw haha x x she thinks ive got a UTI at the minute so possibly need antibiotics but thats nout new for me! tend to have a recurant UTI since i had a laparoscopy last year x x x x
haha 4dpo isnt to early at all, my heart burn and sickness kicked in around there x x x
fingers cross and :hugs: and extra :dust: your way honey x x x

clairmichael: congratulations honey you must be over the moon!!! cnt believe everything ive missed haha x x x good luck and h&h nine months x x x x

leivichips: honey your picture is stunning x x x ill be looking at it non stop till my scan hahaha x x im even more excited now ive seen it hehe x x x x hope your ms is easing a bit, i find eating little and offen helps and also lucozade, its good as there is no caffine in it just glucose so lots and lots of energy boosting sugar!! it defo helps me on 12 hour shifts at work x x x x x

hope ive remebered everyone, if not im so sorry just had to much to try and catch up on hahahaha x x x
hope you all had a great weekend x x
lots of love :hugs: and :dust: to every one x x x x x x x x x

Hey girls.

awwww bbe im so sory i hope ur ok and wish u all the love n luck xxxxxx
:hugs::kiss::hugs:

wow ive missed you ladies x x feels like forever since i spoke to you all x x x
hope everyone is well x x cnt belive how much ive missed x x x

myrtle: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: im so sorry honey i really had my hopes up for you x x x hope your feeling better soon and just remeber we will all be here when ur ready to come back x x x x x sending lots of love your way honey x x x x x

bella22: welcome honey i hope it was your :bfp: defo sounds promisning. i had a mad sence of smell just before i got my bfp so keeping everything crossed for you x x x

babyanise: honey i really hope you dont let what other people think of you come in the way of being a mother x x x just learn to look at things in a different light, your more experience in everythin life has to throw at you, more indedendant, know more what you want, more than likley more settled than the rest of us x x x age is just a number and will nev er come in the way of you being a truley amazing mother x x x
i really hope you get your bfp honey x x x
my 12 week scan isnt till the 8th of june wich feels sooooooooooooooo long away haha and i cant wait x x

narla: hey honey, went really well at the hospital, my midwife tuned out to be the only single man hating midwife on that day so i defo got the luck of the draw haha x x she thinks ive got a UTI at the minute so possibly need antibiotics but thats nout new for me! tend to have a recurant UTI since i had a laparoscopy last year x x x x
haha 4dpo isnt to early at all, my heart burn and sickness kicked in around there x x x
fingers cross and :hugs: and extra :dust: your way honey x x x

clairmichael: congratulations honey you must be over the moon!!! cnt believe everything ive missed haha x x x good luck and h&h nine months x x x x

leivichips: honey your picture is stunning x x x ill be looking at it non stop till my scan hahaha x x im even more excited now ive seen it hehe x x x x hope your ms is easing a bit, i find eating little and offen helps and also lucozade, its good as there is no caffine in it just glucose so lots and lots of energy boosting sugar!! it defo helps me on 12 hour shifts at work x x x x x

hope ive remebered everyone, if not im so sorry just had to much to try and catch up on hahahaha x x x
hope you all had a great weekend x x
lots of love :hugs: and :dust: to every one x x x x x x x x x

:hugs::kiss::hugs:
Thanks babes im over the moon, How r u feelin have u made ur midwife app yet or scan xxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->