7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Hi ladies,:flower:

Myrtle: Im sooo sorry hunni, cant help but think I got your hopes up, I feel awful I was so sure :nope: A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do and if that means going away for a bit then you gotta do it. Wishing you all the luck in the world, Im gonna miss you like mad but promise you'll come back soon.:hugs: :kiss:

Pink: Hullooo hunni, Im so glad things are working themselves out for you great news about your midwife!! Yucky about the uti but good that they picked up on it, oo and yey for your scan cant wait for the piccies, the time will fly when you look back just feels forever now!!:hugs:

Love this thread and all you ladies that make it what it is.:kiss:

:dust: and :hugs: comming your way, watch out there big ones.xx

Don't feel awful Narla!! I just need some time away so I'm not obsessing so much! It's not good for me and oh and we're only 3 months in so I'm aware it could take a lot longer! Will definitely be back on here, on this thread specifically! Just going to see how I am when I go it alone for a cycle. Will miss all your support ladies! Lots of :dust: to you all!

Hello Ladies:flower:

Clair: thanks..your are very much welcome

Hollyrose: thank you it also feels warming to be welcome into this wonderful group

myrtle: hello hun hope ill see you back here soon..Really soon.. really dont want you to go:nope: but i do hope next time you'll get your BFP.. i heard of women getting late implantation bleeding and doctors said it was completely normal but every women is different and every women knows their body from the next one..but i do hope to see your soon :flower:

bella: hi hope its your BFP!!!!! :happydance:

pink: hello and congrats to you hun:happydance:

levi: your ultrasound pic is beautiful congrats again:happydance:

baby:hey.. how is it going hun?

narla: ill be more than welcome to show how i do my temps...i know i had to get use to it at first cause i had a problem with going to bed lol but i gotten my body use to it...but i think you will do well with it if you do decide to do it lol but i also do hope that you get your BFP this around so you wont have to ttc next month lol

i went out running errands all day today so all i really want to do is :sleep: still have the jitters cause i cant believe i am about to start back trying again i pray and hope this is month for i will be scared of miscarrying again if i do end up preg.. i have a doctors/gyno appointment tomorrow and i am surely am going to let them know that i am trying to concieve so i know they will be monitoring me closely...hope all you lovely ladies are having a wonderful day :flower:

hello again! bed time soon but thought id nip back on while i had chance x x x

narla; im climbing the walls already!! this 8 week appointment felt like forever coming round lol i think im gonna go mad x x x x x how are you feeling now x x x

clairmichael: my 12 week scan isthe 8th of june then back to see ma midwife the 5th of july i think off the top of my head lol x x x already seen her once arounf 5 week as i found out pretty early x x x x

patience: hi honey, sorry i missed oyu out earlier had soooooo many pages to catch up on haha x x x sorry to hear of your loss i know the feeling and i know there is nothing in the world that compares to it!!! im still so glad i joined this thread and met all these wonderful ladies there such a big help x x x wishing you the best of luck with your 1st cycle back x x x x x x

nighty night, sweet dreams ladies x x x x x
lots of :hugs: and bucket loads of :dust: x x x x x

hello again! bed time soon but thought id nip back on while i had chance x x x

narla; im climbing the walls already!! this 8 week appointment felt like forever coming round lol i think im gonna go mad x x x x x how are you feeling now x x x

clairmichael: my 12 week scan isthe 8th of june then back to see ma midwife the 5th of july i think off the top of my head lol x x x already seen her once arounf 5 week as i found out pretty early x x x x

patience: hi honey, sorry i missed oyu out earlier had soooooo many pages to catch up on haha x x x sorry to hear of your loss i know the feeling and i know there is nothing in the world that compares to it!!! im still so glad i joined this thread and met all these wonderful ladies there such a big help x x x wishing you the best of luck with your 1st cycle back x x x x x x

nighty night, sweet dreams ladies x x x x x
lots of :hugs: and bucket loads of :dust: x x x x x

thank you so much i really appreciate that:hugs:..it is tough but things happens for a reason and i thank god i can get another opportunity to still have one and not give up but thank you once again and goodnight

morning all,myrtle,come back soon,we will miss you.:hugs:pink,your scan is on my mums birthday also it was my grandads birthday too.hope it rolls by quick for you.:happydance:hi narla how's the ss today.patience090,very sorry for your loss hun,i l ost my bean in march ,really wish you lots of luck for your bfp.:hugs:clairmichael,how are you today hun:flower:hollyrose any ms yet.

bella,how are you hun?as for me no ss this time,famous last words lol but im going to try really hard not to as it gets your hopes up too much.pink,ty for your kind words,means alot.you ladies are the best.:happydance:

morning ladies x x x

babyanise: my scan date is the same as my nanas birthdayaswell hehe x x i love it wen strange things like that happen x x x hope your feeling better honey x x x

patience: having a different outlook defo helps i think, i feel the same if things wer ment to be they will be, just sit back and try and enjoy the ride x x x x :hugs:

hi,

myrtle- we'll miss u! but i know how u feel. i have felt the same, especially when all u seem to see is other people getting their bfps. it gets u down. well, when ur ready u know where we are and we'll be waiting with open arms!

narla- i had a constant sharp pain in my right side at 4/5 dpo. lasted all day on & off, and have had it intermittently since. must be where the baby implanted.

have my bookin-in appointment witht the midwife on the 7th june @ 9am. really hoping this little bean stays in there cause have had to cancel the last 2 bookin apps as had a miscarriage just before!

xo

morning ladies x x x

babyanise: my scan date is the same as my nanas birthdayaswell hehe x x i love it wen strange things like that happen x x x hope your feeling better honey x x x

patience: having a different outlook defo helps i think, i feel the same if things wer ment to be they will be, just sit back and try and enjoy the ride x x x x :hugs:

lol thanks hun lol but thats easily said then done...but hopefully ill have lots of little distractions here and there to keep me from going insane :wacko:when my tww starts lol

Hi ladies,:flower:

Today is not my day, just wrote to you all about to post it and stupid comp decided to shut down!!:growlmad: So I'll start again....................

Feeling a bit rubbish today, have been snapping at oh cause he drives me mad sometimes just for no reason. Suppose he wasnt doing anything bad but he just winds me up. Hate this cause it could be pms or could be the other, wish the symptoms were different. So have decided not to ss anymore, it only makes things worse!!

Myrtle: Miss you :cry:

Hollyrose: Ooo a day before pinks scan, we're gonna have alot to talk about that week!! Sending you lots of sticky vibes.:hugs:

Baby: Im with you hunni, no ss this cycle!! On that note how are you?

Pink: Im fine, bit grumpy which is unlike me but we've all gotta have off days I suppose. See things have a funny way of working out!!xx

Patience: Well hoping not to have to but will buy a bbt just in case (can aways sell it again if I dont need it) Hope it all goes ok today, looking forward to hearing how you got on!!

Clairmichael: Hows you today?

Bella: Any news?

As always loads of :dust:and :hugs: Im off to make a lasagne base to cook for later!!xx

hi everyone,

how u all doing today?

has ms again this morning. bbs very sore.

hope ur all well?

Hi hun,

Tell me about it!!

Sorry to hear about m/s Im sure that is not a fun symptom to have!!

Well gt a nasty evap on test today so gonna keep trying, got a few days to work on it so Im not out yet!!xx

hi hollyrose,sorry you have ms and sore bbs hun,hope it dosn't get any worse.how is everyone else today?

w we all doing i've been mad busy last few days been feeling really fed up yesterday and today but went and had my hair cut today so that cheered me up hehe. family upset me yesterday that wha started it off ah well sorry for moan. hope all doing well xx

holly rose sorry you got ms hope doesn't get really bad hun xx

wow it has been quiet on here x x x x
had a mad busy day tryin to sort out stuff for ma birthday 2moro x x
sorting hair, nails, what am wearing ( feel like i look like the back end of a bus at the minute :( )
bought some lovely nails but didnt get glue haha dope i am!! and decided id shave the other side of ma hair so i now have a funky blonde mohawk goin on x x x

hope everyone is well x x x

sorry to hear about ur evap narla, keep ur chin up tho like u said plenty more time yet x x x fingers crossed for u still x x x

hollyrose i know how u feel with the morning sickness, twice now ive been out to a nice place to eat and vomited after about 4 mouth fulls of food :( x x x x x x x

levichips; keep ur chin up honey we all have those days x x hope your feeling better soon x x x x x

hope everyone has a nice weekend x x x

hello everyone ..lol seems a little quite on here..hope everyone is doing good? :flower:

hello :flower:hope you are all enjoying your weekend.happy birthday pink,have a gr8t day.:wine::cake:
my bbs are feeling achey today and from 3dpo have been having af type ache's.almost bought some preg tests today but oh would'nt let me,said id only go home and pee on them:haha:he is so right lol.im 5dpo so would have been to early anyway:dohh::dust:to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->