7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

hi.

sorry u got an evap narla. u gonna test again tomorrow?

pink - happy birthday! a mohawk sounds great!

baby - u prob would've used a hpt if u had bought them! lol!

i've had dioriah all day which hasn't been very nice. gonna hit the sack now. night night.

Hi Ladies,:flower:

Well had quite a busy weekend so havent managed to get on here but my god its quiet on this thread!!!!!!!! Well still no BFP but tomorow will be my last day of testing I think, got it at about then last time so just hopeing if not onto the next cycle!! Im off on my hols next sat so will be off ffor a week, yippie!!!

Hollyrose: Hows you hun, m/s wearing off at all?

Pink: Happy Birthday hun hope you had a lovely day!!! Hair sounds good!!!

Baby: Not long hun!!

Loads of :dust: and :hugs:.xx

Hi Ladies,:flower:

Well had quite a busy weekend so havent managed to get on here but my god its quiet on this thread!!!!!!!! Well still no BFP but tomorow will be my last day of testing I think, got it at about then last time so just hopeing if not onto the next cycle!! Im off on my hols next sat so will be off ffor a week, yippie!!!

Hollyrose: Hows you hun, m/s wearing off at all?

Pink: Happy Birthday hun hope you had a lovely day!!! Hair sounds good!!!

Baby: Not long hun!!

Hi everyone how's it going?

narla:hope this month is it for you hun lots and lots of :dust:

pink: Happy Birthday:happydance:

as for everyone else how are you all hope everything is going well...im so anxious and nervous for my o day is approaching so hopefully i catch that eggy this time around..hoping and praying i do

Hey patience, Mmm I dont know kinda giving up hope now and entusiasum(bad sp) feel totally bummed out at the min to be honest!!!

So when do you start temping then do you leave it til af has gone or from cd1? Hope your ok hunni!!:hugs:

hi,

ms still there. mornings and evenings.

narla - don't give up yet!

patience - hope u catch the egg!

xo

Hey patience, Mmm I dont know kinda giving up hope now and entusiasum(bad sp) feel totally bummed out at the min to be honest!!!

So when do you start temping then do you leave it til af has gone or from cd1? Hope your ok hunni!!:hugs:

dont give up yet like you and everyone else said your not out til af shows up :flower: i start temping 3 to 5 before my ovulation date..but some ppl start earlier but its all up to you how you'll like to temp the reason why i do it that way is because i know my cycles range from 27-31 but i still bding through them days so it can set my mind at ease for catching the eggy and i dont stop tempting til af shows because if my temp drops it will let me know that af is on her way which i pray is not this cycle i temp on paper and on my white board lol i know weird i try to set my clock or alarm on my cell to 6:30am cause if it werent for my alarm clock my temp would be all over the place so i try to be in bed so i can get a good amount of sleep..it helps me out from the nights that i be having a hard time sleeping lol but please dont give up narla load of :dust: to you

hi,

everything seems to be going great patience! thanks goodness. don't even really mind the ms cause hopin it means this pregnancy is gonna go ok.

hi,

everything seems to be going great patience! thanks goodness. don't even really mind the ms cause hopin it means this pregnancy is gonna go ok.

thats wonderful to hear..hope everything continues to go great for you hun and also for when the time comes when your holding your bundle of joy in your arms:flower: i hope to be where you are soon

hi everone thanks so much for the birthday wishes x x x
im loving my new hair but defo not feeling upto taking any pics of it yet but will do as soon as i feel better x x x

been gettin ms really bad this week but more so in the after noon and evenings. gettin lots of pain in my back like around my rib cage area and im hoping its just the uti so should go wen my blood results get bk to my doc x x x

keepin my fingers crossed for oyu babyanise x x x x aching bbs was one of my 1st symptoms x x x x x

narla: keep your chin up honey x x u know we are all here for u if u need us x x x extra big and fuzzy :hugs: being sent ur way sweetie x x x

hollyrose: i hope ur ms gets better soon i defo know how u feel with that one x x x

patience: gl catching the eggy honey x x keeping my fingers crossed for u x x x x

hope all you ladies are in for a lovely week x x lots of love and hugs pink x x x

Morning ladies,:flower:

Well Im sure Ive got a faint line today although camera isnt picking it up but I can see it!!:dohh: So frustrating!!

Pink: Ooo, looking forward to pics of the hair!! Sorry to hear about m/s poor thing cant be nice.:hugs: Thanks for the hugs your the best at them ones!!

Hollyrose: Again sorry to hear abut the m/s hunni. Ive never got it before so dont know how awful it is but sis had it and from what she said it is not fun!! Think ds is comming down with something as cant move at the min without him whinging :dohh:

Baby: How are you today hunni? Any signs yet?

Patience: Again how are you today? Day closer to O day!!

Off to remove my son from the computer charger, his knew fasination with wires is concerning!!

Hello ladies,

am a wreck:cry: i feel nervous yet excited this time around emotions are everywhere idk what to do at time:shrug: crazy thing is i am not evening in the 2ww yet lol:haha: i think imma try my best to take it easy :coolio: this cycle so i want drive myself looney:wacko:

narla & babynaise: good luck:thumbup:

hollyrose:hope everything is still great with you

pink: your welcome glad you enjoyed your bday i hope i catch the egg also lol

good morning ladies x x x

hope ur all well x x
i feel awful, been up since 5am wit pain in my back and ribs!! oh and not to forget projectile vomiting :( (tmi haha i know )

narla: hope the hugs worked honey x x x an i really hope it was a line!!!! x xxx

patience: hope u can chill out abit honey x x x im like that now so its not really like it goes away haha x x x

babyanise: how are you feeling today honey x x x x

hope u all have a nice day x x x

Morning ladies,:flower:

Well Im sure Ive got a faint line today although camera isnt picking it up but I can see it!!:dohh: So frustrating!!

Pink: Ooo, looking forward to pics of the hair!! Sorry to hear about m/s poor thing cant be nice.:hugs: Thanks for the hugs your the best at them ones!!

Hollyrose: Again sorry to hear abut the m/s hunni. Ive never got it before so dont know how awful it is but sis had it and from what she said it is not fun!! Think ds is comming down with something as cant move at the min without him whinging :dohh:

Baby: How are you today hunni? Any signs yet?

Patience: Again how are you today? Day closer to O day!!

Off to remove my son from the computer charger, his knew fasination with wires is concerning!!

yay hun congrats!! that was what mine was like this time!!!:happydance:
hollyrose sorrry you've got bad morning sickness not nice!!:hugs:

good morning ladies x x x

hope ur all well x x
i feel awful, been up since 5am wit pain in my back and ribs!! oh and not to forget projectile vomiting :( (tmi haha i know )

narla: hope the hugs worked honey x x x an i really hope it was a line!!!! x xxx

patience: hope u can chill out abit honey x x x im like that now so its not really like it goes away haha x x x

babyanise: how are you feeling today honey x x x x

hope u all have a nice day x x x

sorry your feeling so ill! hope feel better soon an get some good sleep i'm trying to clean whilst coping with sickness and a cold:cry: sending you :hugs: hun xx

Hi hun,

Well Im not calling it my BFP by any means yet unfortunatly need some more substantial evidence but its given me a little hope for tomorows testing I suppose, more likley to be an evap but Im fine with playing along for a bit!!!

Had some good news to which always cheers me up, my sis is having a lil girl!!:happydance: My dd is gonna be soooo excited!!

Hope you are well hun!! Will keep you updated if anything changes!!:hugs:

Hi hun,

Well Im not calling it my BFP by any means yet unfortunatly need some more substantial evidence but its given me a little hope for tomorows testing I suppose, more likley to be an evap but Im fine with playing along for a bit!!!

Had some good news to which always cheers me up, my sis is having a lil girl!!:happydance: My dd is gonna be soooo excited!!

Hope you are well hun!! Will keep you updated if anything changes!!:hugs:

let us know about tomorrow. but mine was just like that could only just see it and wouldn't show up in a pic hope it is hun xx
great news about your sis xx

what lovely news about your sis narla.fx its you bfp hun.,sorry you ladies are having the ms,really hope not for long.hope you catch your eggy patience090:happydance:cant wait for pics of your hair pink:thumbup:
i have spots lol and 2 mouth ulsers:growlmad:,sore bbs and a few cramps and im so hungry.i just eat 2 pasties and im still hungry lol:blush::haha:oink oink.

narla - fingers crossed it's the start of ur bfp! mine was like that at 9 dpo.

pink - hope u feel better soon. u too levi!

baby- symptoms sound good!

patience - won't be long till ur in the tww!

was at a funeral this morning and couldn't stop crying. i'm so emotional at the minute.

ms not so bad today.

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"