7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

Thanks ladies your all great!! Was a bit worried abot this thread for a bit but we seemed to have bounced back a bit..:hugs:

My dd is very excited about her new cousin being a girl (thinks she wishes her brother was a girl sometimes), they want to talk names when we get together on holiday next week so thats nice thought they were gonna keep the name quiet!!

Hollyrose: Sorry to hear about the funeral hun, they are upseting at anytime let alone when you have hormones running your body :hugs:

Baby: Gotta agree with hollyrose your symptoms are sounding good hun, when you gonna break the tests open or are you leaving it til af is late?

pink: My goodness hun your having it rough, sending one of those :hugs: straight back at ya and hope you feel better soon.xx

Patience: Its so hard isnt it we just spend our time wishing it away, waiting for af, waiting to O waiting to test then back to waiting for af. Its enough to drive you :wacko:

Loads of :dust: and :hugs: your way ladies and hope you poorly ladies feel better soon.xx

P.s Heres a link to my tests, if you go to page 2 and the third pic shows a tiny line. I can see it a bit clearer irl what do you think and like I know you will be honest.....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/613579-9dpo-frer-updated-10dpo-ic-2.html

Hi ladies and thank you:flower:

unfortnately this will not be my month nor my cycle i dont know when it will be my cycle :cry: for things came up im so sad ...i pray and hope ill join you ladies soon ill still be coming around on here to see how all your lovely ladies are doing i just can not up and leave you ladies like that would of been nice to be in the tww this month...but only thing i can do is pray and have positive thinking...hope all you ladies are doing well :hugs:

narla - i think i can see a line on the 3rd test from today!

patience- hope ur ok?

i'm doin fine. reall tired tonight so gonna have an early night i think!

it will happen patience! and in the meantime we are all here for you. xo

Thanks hollyrose, did another tonight and theres def a line so hoping it will get darker in time and their not just evil evaps!!

Patience: Oh hunni, I hope your ok!:hugs: You know where we are if you need us and you can always pm me if you wanna chat sweets:hugs:

Thanks hollyrose, did another tonight and theres def a line so hoping it will get darker in time and their not just evil evaps!!

Patience: Oh hunni, I hope your ok!:hugs: You know where we are if you need us and you can always pm me if you wanna chat sweets:hugs:

Thanks Narla & Hollyrose that is very nice to know i will still keep in touch with you ladies and narla an early congrats :happydance: lol

patience090,really hope it wont be to long until you are joining us in your tww.
narla did you test today.holly rose and pink,how are you,fx ms is not so bad this morning.
i have runny nose,sneezing and a headache.im 8dpo.6 days until testing:thumbup:

Morning ladies,:flower:

Well thought Id let you know that I did a frer this am AND I ONLY GOT A BFP!!! IM BACK!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Hope you are all well, lets hope this is a sticky one!!!:happydance:

Well thought Id let you know that I did a frer this am AND I ONLY GOT A BFP!!! IM BACK!!!!!!!!:happydance:

congrats to you hun.wooooooooo.stick little bean:baby:

Thanks hunni!! Fx'd that you join us too!!!!!:happydance: Im a bit in shock at the min didnt think luck would shine on me twice!!!

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy congrats narla x x x x x x x x x x x hope bean sticks like super glue lol x x x x x

babyanise: i got cold/flu symptoms quite early on and just got them again now! actually had a constant runny nose for about 5weeks haha x x x x all is looking good, keeping my fingers crossed for you x x x x x x

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: lol LOTS of STICKY DUST FOR THIS ONE!!!!!!!!

Baby: Ive had an achey back a bit like af for a few days, nasty taste in my mouth since y/day, sore throat, runny nose (not sure if this is hayfever though) My bb's arnt sore but appear to have grown and very very snappy at silly little things!!

Thanks ladies your all great and baby I hope you continue our luck on this thread and patience fx'd for you when your ready to ttc again!!

Loads of :dust: and :hugs: your way ladies and thanks for all the support you have given me through the months.xx

yay hun knew it was hehe welcome back and :dust: to all those waiting for BFP hope this a sticky one hun xx

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

a huge congratualtions narla!

i'm so happy for you!

:hugs:

Thankyou hunni, so good to be back!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

im likeing how more and more of you wonderful ladies are coming over to my side heheheh (realy really wanted to say dark side then but know its the complete opposite) and i really wish the rest of you will be joining us very very shortly x x x x x x x x x hope this is the month for everyone x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->