7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

awww narla just spotted my name at the bottom of ur post in ur siggy :blush: thats well just made me smile x x x thanks honey x x x x:kiss:

just spotted ur ticker has chanced aswell yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy x x x x x x x :happydance::happydance::happydance:
we can be bump buddies :kiss: x x x x

aww thanks baby x x x x x x x x how are you feeling today x x x x

constant runny nose,doing my head in lol.do you think it would be ok to have some lemsip max strength

im pretty sure ur not ment to take lemsips cos of some of the stuff thats in them, i used vicks on my chest and i would have thought olbisoil would be ok cos u can use it for babies but maybe just double check it x x x x x and just always have some tissue handy lol x x x x

Aww hope you dont mind, your def one of the gang so its only right!!!

Got to do some ironing now :dohh: better come back to earth for a bit!! I'll be doing it with a lil dance in my step though!!!:wohoo: So glad I got a frer b/c the line was so faint on the ic still wouldve driven me mad all day!! Have two tescos one to do on fri..What am I going to pee on now????

Baby: Ooo runny noses are really annoying but hopefull hun (blow my nose) when you testing?

just got this tex thru on my phone and thought id share it with you ladies x x x x you have all been amazing thru the 2ww and beyond i really dont know what id have done with out you. it made me smile and hope it does the same for you, especialy the ladies who arnt feeling to great 2day x x x

shesfunny, caring, crazy as heck, sweet beautiful and shes reading this tex :) today some one asked me if i liked you, i laughed, i said ha! thats funny!!!? i flipping love her to bits!! send this to 10 ladies ( killed 10 birds with one stone there haha) you love! cos someone might need a reason to smile 2day x x x :kiss:

Aww thats sweet huuni!!:hugs: Thankyou.xx:kiss:

I got this one...............

If luck was a raindrop Id send you a shower,
If hope is a minute Id send you an hour,
If happiness is a leaf I'd give you a tree,
And if you need a friend you guys will always have ME:kiss:

Nice to know everyone is doing great :flower: almost this entire thread of ppl who with each other from day one til now is pregnant soooo happpppy for everyone and those who are in the tww lol the more BFP's the merrier =)

Hi ladies,:flower:

How are we all this evening? Hows the m/s? My bb's started hurting this afternoon which is good, didnt get that last time when I m/c'd so hoping every sign is a good one!!

Baby: How you feeling hun? Runny nose any better?

As always loads of :dust: and :hugs: ladies.xx
Ps Hello SparklezP.x

I have been stalking this thread and you guys have made me laugh, cry, and you've given me hope!

Just wanted to say "thank you!"

narla- love the new siggie! must update mine soon too, when i get a chance.

i really hope all out little beans stick this time!

good bbs is a great sign. mine have gotten so sore i can hardly walk without them hurting.

ms is just about bareable. seem to have it in the morning and late evening.

i'm glad everyone's still on this thread cause thought for a few days there that everyone had got fed up and stopped posting!

really wanna stick together through this 9 month journey and after as well! and really wanna support the ladies who are ttc cause i know how hard it is.

love y'all! xo

i sooo cannottype tonight! meant our little beans and sore boobs!

thanks r3ady4baby!

when u gonna start testing?

Well I'm 5dpo today the 17th, and my Fingers are X for a BFP by my 28th Bday on the 28th, so I'm thinking I will start on 10 dpo...... the 22nd.

I am such a POAS freak though, so we'll see how long I can make it this time.

Guess I'm going to have to stock up on sticks!!!

Morning ladies,:flower:

So I feel so different this time around everything seems good, sy\\ptoms are going and I just feel more positive about everything this time!! Think I knew something was wrong last time but its all good now fx'd touch wood
!! My line is that much darker today so yeyyyyy!! Ooo think Oh has m/s, lol, he just came down and said Íve been feeling sick for the last 2 mornings' cant have anything to myself!!!!!!

Hollyrose: Aww hun, sorry the m/s has got you still!! You feeling any better today? Are you going for an early scan this time hun?

Pink: Hows your m/s hunni?

Baby: Morning how are you today whens af due?

r3ady4baby: Hi hunni, thanks, I love this thread!!! Ooo do you have any symptoms yet then?

Lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way ladies. Love you all and thanks for the great support you've given me through the months. Extra :hugs: and a :kiss:. Hope you all have a good day.xx

morning lovelys,
hollyrose,ms is such a bummer,hope its eased off today hun.narla,so glad your feeling good about this preg hun,im just so over the moon for you.:happydance:pink,how are you and bump today? patience090,how are you hun.r3ady4baby,how are your symptoms or are you not ss,im trying not to lol.levichips,how are you,getting plenty of rest i hope.
9dpo for me,nothing much to report atm.was so tired yesterday,all day,kept nodding off and work was awful as i just had no energy,i was just exhausted and went stright to bed when i got home.

morning lovelys,
hollyrose,ms is such a bummer,hope its eased off today hun.narla,so glad your feeling good about this preg hun,im just so over the moon for you.:happydance:pink,how are you and bump today? patience090,how are you hun.r3ady4baby,how are your symptoms or are you not ss,im trying not to lol.levichips,how are you,getting plenty of rest i hope.
9dpo for me,nothing much to report atm.was so tired yesterday,all day,kept nodding off and work was awful as i just had no energy,i was just exhausted and went stright to bed when i got home.

hello baby

im well today... kind of in between lol..i think i might catch the egg after all but there no telling..this month has been really iffy with me grrrrr..but i hope you get your BFP hun:flower:... :dust:

morning lovelys,

hello baby

im well today... kind of in between lol..i think i might catch the egg after but there no telling..hope you get your BFP hun:flower:

fx you do catch your eggy hun.:hugs:

morning lovelys,

hello baby

im well today... kind of in between lol..i think i might catch the egg after but there no telling..hope you get your BFP hun:flower:

fx you do catch your eggy hun.:hugs:

Thank you!!!!! i know if i dont catch it this time around ...June will be month but hopefully ill catch it this month lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->